• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

I had some Einstein ones this weekend (apparently they were from Ireland??) ... very very strong, had quarter of a tab first, then another quarter 2-3 hours later and was high as a kite. Extremely strong visuals, very very clean. Four tabs got eight of us munted - not newbies either. Hoping some more show up here and there but I have a feeling they were a special once-off :(
The picture was Einstein within an Einstein within an Einstein etc. I'll call it "Einception", haha. Anyway, if you see any of these about GRAB THEM!!!! Far stronger than sumos, brains, Facebooks etc.

2d0z50w.jpg

are dese the facebooks in perth that are ment to be goooooood?

Hey Pisspotnrock,

I had some a few months ago and the ones I had were definitely LSD (I'm in Perth too).

When oldred3 wrote "Those rockets are LSD" it was in reply to my comment (below):

"Hi Cassowary,
I had really nice rockets a few months back. Not sure what yours look like but these were yellow rockets with a red tip on white paper, and had the number 25 printed in the tip. One rocket = 4 squares.
Having said that though I'm in Perth and I have heard things said in here that suggest that there are a batch of them going around that are RC's over east somewhere. If they are any bigger than standard small 5mmx5mm size then they won't be the ones I had."

If you can have a look at your mate's rockets, you can check if they match my above description - I thought that the people who were talking about the RCs were over east so it could just be some local RC's going around over there on that blotter. Also I can confirm that the Facebooks in Perth are the goods so if you hear of any whispers about those then go for it :D

If you're still unsure then go for it anyway but pay attention to the tab under your tongue because if it is 25i then you will definitely taste it (very bitter, not like the faint inkish taste of some legit boards) and you will feel numbness to your tongue - so at that point I would ditch it.

Good luck, let us know how the rockets go!!

thank you very much for the reply mrs mia wallace ;)

the bloke with the rockets ran out n got facebooks instead.. what would you (or anyone who has had them) opt for if givin the choice between the two?

once again, thanks for the detailed response.. I havnt eatin acid in over 12 months although I have had some pretty hectic trips in my time (most memorable was eating two sunflowers driving around Margret River.. they kicked in when we were in the art gallery whilst visiting the vasse felix winery.. made it back to the back-packers where things got pretty wild haha)

I swear since several break-through DMT trips, all LSD seems like ginger beer now.. anyone else the same?

Last edited:
2d0z50w.jpg

are dese the facebooks in perth that are ment to be goooooood?

thank you very much for the reply mrs mia wallace ;)

the bloke with the rockets ran out n got facebooks instead.. what would you (or anyone who has had them) opt for if givin the choice between the two?

once again, thanks for the detailed response.. I havnt eatin acid in over 12 months although I have had some pretty hectic trips in my time (most memorable was eating two sunflowers driving around Margret River.. they kicked in when we were in the art gallery whilst visiting the vasse felix winery.. made it back to the back-packers where things got pretty wild haha)

I swear since several break-through DMT trips, all LSD seems like ginger beer now.. anyone else the same?
They're the same as the ones going around sydney, better than average LSD.

Hi pisspotnrock, yep they are great! I consider them to be better than the rockets, the last time I had Facebooks I had 1.5 tabs (spaced out as half a tab every 2 hours) at the horse races on a day out with friends. I was sitting in the grandstand watching as the course was all melding together and the tulips near the horse showing area were waving around. It was pretty intense and I think maybe I might not have trips in an area with such a high concentration of elderly people for awhile. I didn't enjoy looking at all those papyrus scrolls (aka elderly people) shuffling around ... "the stench of death was abundent", lmao.
Once we left the races and got back to my friends place I had the best time :D
I've had a few breakthrough DMT trips as well but because they are so short-lived and have had them so infrequently, LSD is still good times. I'd like to try mushies properly though, I've only had a low dose before!

Any news on the question Black Rabbit of Inlè asked about the rubik's cube sheet doing the rounds in SE QLD? This may have floated somewhere near me and interested if anyone has tried/tested.

Anyone have info on Rubik's Cubes currently in Brisbane? Went back a few pages but couldn't find much.

One Rubik's Cube per 4 tabs, black background.

Any news on the question Black Rabbit of Inlè asked about the rubik's cube sheet doing the rounds in SE QLD? This may have floated somewhere near me and interested if anyone has tried/tested.

I wound up taking them last weekend, they're decent LSD and if they're the same ones that were around at the end of 2012 then they've been stored well. 1 1/2 tabs was good for my girlfriends first trip and kept me happy as well.

Thank you mister Rabbit! We've sourced a bakers dozen of these and are now waiting for a good time to take them.

This will be my boyfriend's first trip, so I'll probably suggest he have the same as your girlfriend, that he have 1 and a half. Out of interest, what do you mean "kept [you] happy"? Did you have a satisfying experience, or was it a little on the light side?

Thanks again.

Was a very satisfying experience (and I'm used to taking large doses of LSD). 2-3 would have been ideal for my tastes but 1 1/2 was still good. Wasn't light at all, I just like very strong trips.

Hey guys! Havn't posted on here in awhile.

Just stumbled across a couple Felix the cats here in Adelaide which I consumed last night. I just want to ask if anyone else has heard of these or anything else in the area. It's been awhile since I've had clean LSD in Adelaide and my source did not have anymore. I'm worried they could be an old batch that were simply stored well as they did look pretty much identical to the ones of 2011-2012.

Don't know what's happened to Lucy in Adelaide, one day she's here in abundance the next she's nowhere to be found.

Anybody have any info on these?

242ctgp.jpg

I'm a bit suspicious.. I was warned that they were strong, apparently stronger than the facebooks and coyotes which have been floating around my area recently. I've also never seen acid with the same back as these before; there's a black square border around each individual tab. Out of curiosity, in regards to the size of the tabs, I compared one of the facebooks to these and it seemed to be the same size. However as you can probably see in the photo, some of the tabs are a bit larger than the others... Is this suss? Although I've experienced this before, a couple of years ago, from the same guy but the tabs were fine and I had a great time. I was under the impression I was going to grab one of the coyotes for myself but now I'm not really sure what to do.. 8( Didn't come with a name either...

Last edited:
The different sizes could be from a crooked cut with the perforator.
I don't think yet kits work well with physical tabs. I coul be wrong but I read in one of these threads that it didn't work well

Hi pisspotnrock, yep they are great! I consider them to be better than the rockets, the last time I had Facebooks I had 1.5 tabs (spaced out as half a tab every 2 hours) at the horse races on a day out with friends. I was sitting in the grandstand watching as the course was all melding together and the tulips near the horse showing area were waving around. It was pretty intense and I think maybe I might not have trips in an area with such a high concentration of elderly people for awhile. I didn't enjoy looking at all those papyrus scrolls (aka elderly people) shuffling around ... "the stench of death was abundent", lmao.
Once we left the races and got back to my friends place I had the best time :D
I've had a few breakthrough DMT trips as well but because they are so short-lived and have had them so infrequently, LSD is still good times. I'd like to try mushies properly though, I've only had a low dose before!

good to know! I ate two last friday n went to the markets with my mate n well, its was a nice trips, good quality LSD.. 3 would be a perfect dose IMO... hahaha love it, what better place to drop 'cid than at the races :p

yeah the first time I had mushies was when I was 15 (currently 22), had 2.5 grams dried of gold tops (quite a large dose) and it literally blew me away to say the least (especially being 15 at the time :\ ) I tend to prefer ye ol mushroom trips but they can be more unpredictable than LSD, plus dosing can be a bit of an issue

dunno if it was because I havnt had LSD in so long but those FB's (as clean as they were) gave me a bit of 'acid gut'.. ill rpobabaly put it down to the former but...

That second pic is very cool blotter art!!
Oh that sucks about the acid gut, I found that the Facebooks have been the kindest to me physically (and mentally) speaking! I had quite a bit of it with those kois which were knocking about a couple of summers ago though which sucks as they were good board too!!

Has any body heard of the "neurons" and "nebulas" going around sydney? My usual source has some and I was wondering if anyone has any info on them?