TDS Photo Thread Vs '12-'13 !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tentram--I bet the parties start when you arrive LOL.

i AM the party! without me and my property it would be dismal to say the least.

Haha Tentram, you are one hilarious basterd.
We seriously need to meet up one of these days for some good old shenanigan action !!

can't believe you didn't hit me up on your way to Cairns, unless you caught a plane! i could have met you guys anywhere along the highway, like mackay or somewhere closer to where i live for instance, and had lunch and a few brews while at it. maybe even a sleep over and then you could have hidden me in your gear so as to tag along and kick some ass!

Don't forget me trip! I'm just near Sydney. :)

Ash. <3

hell yeah for sure. hopefully if my vagrant plans, with my mate, work out next year and we pass through your neck of the woods, there is a certain need for a get together! see if we can't drag n3o's ass out into the big wild world again! cassandragemini would be cool to meet as well. what other sydney siders would be keen for a little catch up?

hell yeah for sure. hopefully if my vagrant plans, with my mate, work out next year and we pass through your neck of the woods, there is a certain need for a get together! see if we can't drag n3o's ass out into the big wild world again! cassandragemini would be cool to meet as well. what other sydney siders would be keen for a little catch up?

I'd say Sustanon and the_ketaman would be keen.

Ash. <3

Loving some of the pics guys, nice one.

Pastel: Oh, dem eyes. Dem's good eyes, very good eyes indeed.

Tacky: I commented elsewhere on your super cuteness. You is gorgeous.

Herb: Your son is indeed a handsome devil. I would expect nothing but, he's got good genes from his mum. ;) Not sure about the miracle thing. Looks more like a 'Jeez, is it ready yet, I'm bloody starving here. Didn't even have breakfast so I could fit more in and you're still bloody cooking!' :\

DavidWhy: You is pure gangster. Rocking the look!

Ed.Ston: I'm well jelly. Whichever part of Italy you're in looks beautiful. The manufacturer I work for indirectly as a UK agent is based in Treviso ( just outside Venice ) but so far I've missed all my chances to get over there, all expenses paid. Must sort the passport out, dammit. :!

JeanPaul: Stunning pic. Quite, quite beautiful. Unlike Pagey I picked up that you're a girlie ages ago, though I admit to some initial confusion. She's a slow one so she is. =D

Tentram: Hahahaha, loving the bikini. Suit you sir! =D The pics on the beach, why, they look positively rude. Esp. the shadow one. And I can see your arse! They is some white bits you've got going on. Should have got rid of the knee lengths earlier. Nuddy beach like that nearby, I'm getting me kit off at the drop of a hat. Love nuddy beaches. Something strangely liberating staring out to sea and discussing the waves with an old dude next to you with both your tadgers flapping about in the sea breeze. =D

Pagey: Nice to see a big smiley face on you. Suits you, smiling more very much the way forward, oh yes! :)

Trip: You are just a good times magnet you are. How you do it man? Seems all good things come to you! =D

I know, I know Michael. I applied for one about 6 years back. After jumping through the hoops and submitting all the relevant ID and evidence they came back and asked me for more to prove I'd been working for my employer two years or listed with a doctor two years. I'd been out of work and transient, didn't have it to give. There's something wrong though when a birth certificate and National Insurance number, blah blah blah is not deemed enough proof that I am in fact a British citizen. I'm like, you're telling me a civil service with access to G*d knows what information about me can't make a simple judgement like that from the records? Still took my fee for the consideration they gave it though. Now they'll probably insist I take a trip to Newcastle ( getting on for a hundred miles away ) to check I'm not a bit too brown for an indigenous Anglo-Saxon or in possession of a funny accent. 8) I piss on the passport office! Idiots! Pfffft! Will get round to it at some point, missed a trip only last month to Italy with the boss, was quite pissed off to miss out on the first paid for trip in a while.

Nice woodpecker shot BTW. :)

There's something wrong though when a birth certificate and National Insurance number, blah blah blah is not deemed enough proof that I am in fact a British citizen.

when i went to get my driver's license finally, i discovered that my state issued photo ID is not considered a valid ID for that purpose.

the state ID and driver's license are issued BY THE SAME DAMN GOVERNMENT AGENCY.

me and my nephew jon!

486981_4745425269124_104215007_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^I love this picture. There is quite a resemblance. I bet when you go out with him everybody thinks you are Dad. He is at my absolutely favorite age/ time of human development: natural scientists, fearless artists, silliest of jesters, spiritually uncorrupted and so damn cute you want to squeeze 'em up all the time.

tentram, that bikini picture made my day! along with the one with you on the beach, and the one of you at the set. very nice

sepher, thank'ya,dear :)

herbie, i'm sure she wouldn't mind, and that picture is from colorado, not michigan. i wish 8)

michael- is back! yay

IMAG3550-1.jpg

tentram, that bikini picture made my day! along with the one with you on the beach, and the one of you at the set. very nice

sepher, thank'ya,dear :)

herbie, i'm sure she wouldn't mind, and that picture is from colorado, not michigan. i wish 8)

michael- is back! yay

IMAG3550-1.jpg

Whoa shite! 8o

Nice fungus, Pastel!!
Looks so tasty, but alas, probably poisonous :'(

Not sure if I have yet introduced you guys to my new family...
IMAG0369.jpg

tds foto thread vs. why was the last one closed? :(

Idk why the other one got closed but here we go again :)
My kitty Loki.
imag0158j.jpg

Turkey Tail eh? And edible? Looks positively psychedelic going by Pastel's pic, like wooooah, colours and shit, check all the pretty patterns man. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.