GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012/2013 NFL Thread v. Brady dont need no money

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn the RCA dome, or whatever the fuck it's called now, in indy, is HOPPIN'

colts making big plays after big plays

during this post plaxico caught a TD,congrats, DMX

^ it's Lucas oil stadium bro. I can't believe how bad the Texans are falling right now. Schaub looked totally deflated after that TD return. Idk if I want my chiefs to win or loose. I hate Denver with a passion do them securing the #1 seed is unacceptable but KC really needs the #1 overall draft pick. Who's Jacksonville playing?

^ it's Lucas oil stadium bro. I can't believe how bad the Texans are falling right now. Schaub looked totally deflated after that TD return. Idk if I want my chiefs to win or loose. I hate Denver with a passion do them securing the #1 seed is unacceptable but KC really needs the #1 overall draft pick. Who's Jacksonville playing?

Jax already lost at Tenn so they have 2-14 in the bag
Losing at Denver gives KC the #1 pick
Mike Glennon ?

That's the NC State QB right? I've read some good things but I don get wolf pack games to watch him.
Damn that means that we have to lose to get the #1 right? That will automatically give the Denver Donkeys the top seed, which is unacceptable. Last day is always so stressful.

That's the NC State QB right? I've read some good things but I don get wolf pack games to watch him.
Damn that means that we have to lose to get the #1 right? That will automatically give the Denver Donkeys the top seed, which is unacceptable. Last day is always so stressful.

I wouldnt expect Denver to go far in the playoffs.
They lost to Pats, Texand and Falcons this year.( The only 3 decent teams they played)

As soon as they play a decent team they are done

KC could play it safe and take the OT from Texas A&M or if his medical is fine, someone like Jarvis Jones

More likely they take a QB, new regime in all probability & new regime usually means new QB ( usually #1 overall)

Seems Dennis Allens job is not safe at all, a blowout here and he could go.

The guys a retard, a week ago he said Terrelle wasnt ready to be the backup, so Leinart came in and played.
Then after the game he said TP still wasnt ready
Then TP and Leinart share snaps in the first practice this week.

Now Terrelle starts.
So in less than a week he went from not being good enough to be backup to being the starter.
This chump Allen has no decision making ability whatsoever

^ the whole raiders organization is fucked. What's with the afc west having some of the worst front offices in the game?
I am hoping that KC trades for an established QB, we need a new GM, Coach, and QB. If things don't turn around next year I might be calling for the hunts to step down and get new ownership, so long as they stay here.

Holy crap Terrelle looks like a player. Possibly the last great throw of the dice from Al Davis ( Now watch that idiot Reggie Mckenzie go trade him for some backup passrusher and a couple of day 3 picks)

Some moxie about him, like how he got involved in the fight and helping his teamate out by pushing him away ( Bit stupid from the Zebras to eject the 2 guys)
Spikes looks Roided up

Just watched some epic top notch faggotry in the Raiders game. Two players ejected for grabbing facemasks and having a shoving match. Busy ref cunts getting some tv time. just let them at it. Pathetic.

Chuck's Colts coming to Baltimore next week for the Wildcard. Will be lots of emotional tv shit during the week I reckon. Glad he got a win today even if some of you heartless cunts on here wanted him to lose his HC job! Should be a great game, tough game but I hope Luck gets picked off 9 times by Ed for TD's.

takeo spikes?

look at the niners linebackers, spikes would be a ST gunner on that team

rams up 7-3

already with 5 sacks this game, going into that 2 behind denver for NFL lead

if they end the season with the most sacks that would make me happy considering the average age on that d-line is like 24 and the only half decent blitzing linebacker they have is jo-lonn dunbar

next year is going to be so awesome

also, eric decker turned out to have a monster year(2tds today),so proud of that former gopher :)

might surpass marion barber as my all time favorite gopher nfl'er

jakefatman-01.bmp

So Long Andy Reid

damn these chuck pagano speeches are fucking choking me up pretty hard and i'm pretty fucking manly

i have a feeling this is going to end tragically

Fucking Demerius Thomas and Decker. Two, 1 handed TD catches in a row.
I can safely say my team has secured the number one pick :/

Edit: also, Von Miller is a beast of epic porportion. And it's only his 2nd year.

fuck yeah von miller

in the only fantasy league i play in, cause there's money and friends involved and shit

we use 3 defensive players instead of team defense, at first i was skeptical, but now i'm cool with it

i've had miller the past 2 years, crazy how little tackles he gets that are not sacks, i swear for every sack he has 3 tackles

I've never even heard of a 3 man defensive team set up. That sounds really cool, but I wouldn't put money on it at first. Von is such a high intensity player, he reminds me of someone, I just can't get the name off the top of my tongue. God I wish he wa on the Chiefs instead of the Donkeys.

Plus he wants to be a chicken farmer when he retires lol

Good guess, but I'm not old enough to have seen LT play. All my knowledge of him is from espn classic, his reputation and clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.