Bluelight

Thread: Flubromazepam

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Flubromazepam 
    Anyone tried it? Got it through a german friend who seems to think it's boss.

2. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.

^ this is literally all I could find on wikipedia about it.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    if it behaves anything like flunitrazepam and nitrazepam, then it should be a fucksight more fun than bromazepam. can't really say though.

4. Collapse Details

Bromazepam with a fluorine ring? Hard to say; there is literally no anecdotal information on the topic. Another potentially toxic RC benzodiazepine...
    Last edited by morphonorconic; 28-11-2012 at 02:58.

5. Collapse Details

how would the addition of flourine to the molecule structure of bromazepam affect the absorbance and effects of bromazepam?

6. Collapse Details

What's peoples feelings about bromazepam? I've heard it's a lot of peoples favourite benzo and a couple say its weak and boring, if it is a lot of people's favourite it'll be interesting to see how they feel about flubromazepam.

Does anyone know if flubromazepam is stronger than bromazepam? Does a fluorine ring tend to increase the potency of a benzo? And going off what changes it makes to other benzos (eg the difference between nitrazepam and flunitrazepam) are there any typical effects that an added fluorine ring has?

7. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassandragemini View Post
    What's peoples feelings about bromazepam?
    I have tried nine benzodaizepines, but haven't tried bromazepam so I can't say.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Heroin View Post
    I have tried nine benzodaizepines, but haven't tried bromazepam so I can't say.
    6 mg bromazepam has the same strengh as 10mg diazepam. Its quite anxiolytic so i dont like it all that much. You can say it lays between diazepam and lorazepam. But if the structure you posted is correct, its quite difrent from bromazepam. Bromine is subtituted by flourine and the pyridinyl ring of bromazepam is subtituted with a phenylbromide ring.

Flubromazepam:

Bromazepam:

9. Collapse Details

Thanks for the help guys! I found some info on a german forum (were not allowed to post links here right?). They like it, or so says google translate .

Gonna give it a spin now, wish me luck!

10. Collapse Details

Peace
    Benzoholic, don't forget come back and write your report, i'm a lil bit curious, i've tried bromazepam and i don't find it so good, IMO it's weak and boring..i've never tried nitrazepam, i've tried and abused flunitrazepam for years, it's a so fuckin addictive benzo, i'm sure that the most people vote it as the better benzo (from euphoria side), and i won't disagree, but it has sent A LOT of people in jail, waking up and don't remember anything at fuckin all, and A LOT others, even worse, to the grave..(OD with heroin, too common..). I don't know if nitrazepam it's smth like this, i hope it's not..I would like to know about flubromazepam, is it a RC like etizolam?

MartinFn

11. Collapse Details

@MartinFn: It's an RC.

Now onto the trip report!

(I'm not as tolerant towards benzos as my nick suggests, keep that in mind )

Took one 4mg cap and waited for about forty min. Started noticing some sedating effects, but not that much so I took two more (12 mg total). Then things started happening, got a very nice anxiolytic feel that increased steadily to about two hours in.

I gotta say this is a really nice substance. The anxiolytic effect was strongest, with some muscle relaxing and not too much brainfog like on Phenazepam. Better than etizolam, and much more long lasting; I can still feel it more than 24 hours later. It also has a pleasant mood-lifting effect like some of my fav benzos. Didn't notice any unpleasant side effects either, no Phenazepam blackout or anything like that, though I haven't tried super high doses yet. The only bad part was that onset was pretty slow, over an hour to really feel good.

So Flubromazepam gets a thumbs up from me.

12. Collapse Details

friend of mine said bromaz is like all the popular benzos rolled into one....BUT you have to take a high dose of it (tolerance speaking from him, not me) i know the supplier i get my xans from and next time i order i might buy a box of it. its just the whole 6mg thing that sucks...i take like 4mgs of alp a day, that would be 24mgs of bromaaz if i did my math right. the only plus i could see is it last longer. id be interested in trying flubropazepam too, why not lol.

13. Collapse Details

You're right it's similar to clonazepam, didn't think about that.

I gotta say I love it... bought some for "research use" and its working really nice. Im surprised it's not better known.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Benzoholic View Post
    You're right it's similar to clonazepam, didn't think about that.

I gotta say I love it... bought some for "research use" and its working really nice. Im surprised it's not better known.
    Can't say I recognize the clonazepam in it; perhaps it is the slow metabolization = longer duration that is reminiscent of it? I do vouch for the anxiolytic part of earlier descriptions though. Only tested it out at ~4 mg and ~7 mg respectively. Doesn't feel like a trainwreck waiting to happen, like phenazepam did even at low doses, but you never know.

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_arctor View Post
    Can't say I recognize the clonazepam in it; perhaps it is the slow metabolization = longer duration that is reminiscent of it? I do vouch for the anxiolytic part of earlier descriptions though. Only tested it out at ~4 mg and ~7 mg respectively. Doesn't feel like a trainwreck waiting to happen, like phenazepam did even at low doses, but you never know.
    Yeah, I mainly mean in relation to long half-life and anxiolytic nature. The onset effects are more in the diazepam ballpark (notably sedating). I tried 4mg a few days later, and still found it sedating for a an hour or so at the lower dose. For instance, I don't find clonazepam (1mg), lorazepam (2mg), alprazolam (1mg), or even etizolam (at 1mg) as sedating as 4mg of FB.

16. Collapse Details

@Benzoholic: really, better than etizolam? i think you may have found the holy grail if that is the case.

17. Collapse Details

Greenlighter Michael Constantin's Avatar
    I've never tried it,though I have heard a bit about this substance... As a person very fond of benzos I would greatly appreciate any further information;even anecdotal. Thanks,and I'll beginn my own research at once!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RobotRipping View Post
    @Benzoholic: really, better than etizolam? i think you may have found the holy grail if that is the case.
    I dunno about how flubro compares eti, the latter doesn't really do much for me. I just like flubro

19. Collapse Details

4mg - vaguely noticeable sedative effects with decent anxiolytic calmness lasting some 18 hours. Took a good 2 hours to get going, taken at 1pm, sleep that night was supreme

8mg - slightly more sedating around the 3 hour mark with some light nausea on the come up around 45 min. Excellent anxiolytic effects, with some very mild euphoria. Feelings lasted a good 24 hours. Again sleep was amazing and the afterglow lasted most of the next day.

12mg - Yet to try! But will tomorrow or Christmas Day.

Obviously it is very expensive at the moment but I am really looking forward to the effects of 12mg (+) in one go. I don't go in for comparing benzos but it feels like a diaz / etiz combo at 8mg and have heard 12mg produces alprazolam type effects so I'm looking forward to that

12mg is ace
    Last edited by NeighborhoodThreat; 24-03-2013 at 22:45. Reason: merged posts

20. Collapse Details

I have tried virtually all benzodiazepines available plus 2 of the Z-drugs; zopiclone and zolpidem (benzodiazepine receptor agonists chemically unrelated to benzodiazepines), and I actually find the NON-benzodiazepine benzodiazepine receptor agonists much more fun than benzos, that both Z-drugs have a lot more "dirty", euphoric, drunken high and some psychedelic effects in higher doses, whereas benzos are really clean and mostly boring, and I think this has to do with receptor selectivity, very specific receptor activation produces boring, clean, subtle effects, whereas less specific receptor activation produces a broader spectrum of effects.

About the flubromazepam, if one can assume that neither the compund itself nor its metabolites have any significant effects OTHER than the activation of benzodiazepine receptors, then the compound is just as safe as any other benzodiazepine, which have some of widest therapeutic indexes of any medication; actually in healthy subjects, benzodiazepines very taken ALONE are considered too be almost non-lethal, as the mechanism of action provides a ceiling effect. But as noone knows if the compound have other effects than just being a benzo, it could be dangerous.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cassandragemini View Post
    What's peoples feelings about bromazepam? I've heard it's a lot of peoples favourite benzo and a couple say its weak and boring, if it is a lot of people's favourite it'll be interesting to see how they feel about flubromazepam.

Does anyone know if flubromazepam is stronger than bromazepam? Does a fluorine ring tend to increase the potency of a benzo? And going off what changes it makes to other benzos (eg the difference between nitrazepam and flunitrazepam) are there any typical effects that an added fluorine ring has?
    Bromazepam is alright, but far from my favorite - ranks somewhere around the middle. At 6mg (equivalent to 10mg diazepam) it has mostly anxiolytic effects; as with all benzos, the other intrinsic effects come with higher doses. It's more anxiolytic and less sedating than diazepam, but otherwise quite similar, in my experience. Not as potently anxiolytic as lorazepam or alprazolam.

I'm not entirely sure if (flu)bromazepam is in any way analogous to (flu)nitrazepam, but I have heard from a couple of people that nitrazepam is stronger than flunitrazepam...

I've tried alprazolam, bromazepam, chlordiazepoxide, clonazepam, diazepam, etizolam, flurazepam, lorazepam, lormetazepam, midazolam, nitrazepam, oxazepam, phenazepam, pyrazolam, temazepam and triazolam. I'd say bromazepam falls into the bottom half of those.

22. Collapse Details

The important thinsg is no think that, if flubromazepame has no effects beside from the bendiazepine effect, ant then it would ne very safe to exrpiment with love dosages. And to deterimne if it has other effect; one shuould look at the metabolites.

Another thing; flurbromazepam is are very diffent compunds, bromazepam includes a nitrogen in the benzene-ring of he phenyl group, flubromazepam does not gave this, This does not mean anything; I would guess that is just at BENZO, and benxos er vritually impossiple to harmless, even in very large doses, when taken ALONE. Mixed with other stubstances like opioids, they potentiaty each other and a the very dangerous.

So don take this drug alone the first times.

23. Collapse Details

^
    Stupid question why is it called fluorobromazepam if it's basically fluorobroma- minus 1N-zepam?

Also I must say this stuff intrigues me bromazepam is literally all around in european french speaking nations , often in the brand form , lexomill bars for instance which come in a very nifty pez-style dispenser. Thats about all that is wonderfull abpout bromazepam , I find the high lacking compared to diazepam but still better than alprazolam which is as soulless as a Benzo can get IMO. So wondering how this compound compares.

24. Collapse Details

bromazepam has a very mild effect. i think that is why it is so popular in the drug culture in EU because you can take it and it won't dull an opiate high like xanax or anything, perhaps not as dangerous either. and we all know benzos and opiates is a very dangerous and/or lethal combination. i had my hands one quite a few of those and i hardly noticed anything as i had a slew of benzos on hand. by far the weakest i have had.

this is interesting though, hows the memory problems associated with it?

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i am quite interested in this substance, have wanted to try bromazepam for a while. Its a shame that the only website I can find selling the substance doesn't scream trustworthiness to me

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast