• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

*NSFW*EADD RANDOM IMAGES Thread: pics/gifs/animations ... post your internet finds ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

Ex-Bluelighter
EADD is missing a place to post random daily images/gifs/pics and whatnot ... so thought I'd make a thread.

Please use it to dump any of your random interesting finds or just stupid nonsense

For anyone who needs a place to host their pics: imgur is really easy to use and really reliable.

Found this set on another forum I lurk at ... this is my fave out of the lot I think:

Side 1:
15mms.jpg

Side 2:
9LvMH.jpg

and 10 more NSFW'd due to size:
NSFW:

zhAED.jpg

bCnog.jpg

sfRqA.jpg

lDUWv.jpg

qpS3Z.jpg

GrtxN.jpg

mw6Qg.jpg

tEwDi.jpg

L5GFG.jpg

kqJtK.jpg

Last edited:
You stole my idea, admit to witchcraft woman, I wanted to open a random gif/image/cat photos thread, I actually thought about it last night, I only didn't do it as I succumbed to sleep. How many kittens did you have to ritually sacrifice in order to gain access to my mind?

Hah Kenny, that cat thing is me all over (actually 100% spot on atm too, since I'm in hermit mode)
Sorry I stole your idea tho, I too have been meaning to do one for ages ...

q1oHQ.jpg

and Yella that's bloody adorable! ... and following that theme ..

DXLD7.jpg

insanely-cute-photo-start-day--large-msg-132033666702.jpg

tumblr_md4y5kCJKP1rifnrio1_500.gif

I'm just gonna get another cup of hot choccy while it loads up ;p

back in a mo

Marmz

aw shes beautiful .. like shes got ballerina slippers on.. When I look at armadillos, duck billed platapusses, slothes etc I see the sweetness and humour of God/creation even evolution.. since Dawkins has suggested it is an intelligence..( lets not go there).... Beauties <3

aw and the tortoises dontttt awww

Last edited:
yup, agreed, truly heartwarming and lovely stuff .. good feelgood factor for the soul

@atm23: is that that Cornish fungi that's meant to be kinda meaty and taste like chicken?

No idea, we have a tree stump on the front garden which seems to have a new one on it each week, they are all so beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.