• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 28 - my dealer told me that this was the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
fizzle makes some sick buttermilk pancakes, I'd certainly recommend those if you have any buttermilk on hand.

lucky bastard! i've got all the ingredients to make berry pankcakes but might just opt for a bowl of weet-bix or some left over pasta salad i recently whipped up. save the pancakes for lunch or desert.

how are you and ms fizzle going, brother?

We're doing well. I was lazy about finding a job after we returned from Alaska so while she's been working her adorable little butt off trying to find work for 2 months, I was doing fuck all then got the first job I applied for :p

Being a cocky prick really does pay, kids.

congratulations my man! and ms fizzle does have a cute little butt if i do say so myself.

what's the job entail? you can start funding my trip to america now!

It's a serving job at a place in our neighborhood - great hours, walking distance (or 5 min bus if I am lazy) and all the italian food fizzle can eat ;) She's a glutton for pasta.

As far as bullshit entry-level jobs go, I've always liked serving. I don't stress easily and all you have to do is smile at people and they give you money.

ahh yeah, that's right.

there's nothing wrong with food service, i've worked in the industry myself for a while here and there. the main thing is it puts food on the table, pays rent and utilities and keeps the stash at an amendable size rather than having no monies nor goodies.

just work with what ya mumma gave ya and you'll find yourself inundated with tips and the odd bird on the side if you're that way inclined. who knows, maybe fizz might be into that sorta thing without you already knowing?

best of luck with it, mayne.

i just ate the most delicious cavendish banana and fresh watermelon - shit was so cash! it complimented the pasta dish just perfectly.

i wish you all of my best wishes, for you and the missus

there's nothing wrong with food service... the main thing is it puts food on the table
i c wat u did thar

A "usual" dose of codeine is about 150 or 180mg, I've had worthwhile effects from that in the past. No, I don't really use opioids at all, I just seem to be getting pretty resistant to the effects of most drugs as I get older, which is a bit shit, but hey, what ya gon do?

Cane, don't you live in Portland? If you do, why don't you cycle to work?

Mugz... you see to have been experiencing some profound amnesia. You back in the land of the living now?

yeah, natural tolerance to drugs in general can be a bit of a downer and drainer on the wallet depending on the substances in question. maybe codeine isn't the opiate for you, though, given it's reasonably cheap OTC in the UK from my understanding you could probably afford to mess around with higher doses if you're inclined.

i c wat u did thar

i thought it was pretty clevar :p it probably went over the top of most others heads, oh well. you're good at picking those things up, vader.

I do live in Portland but I prefer to walk rather than cycle. When I can get nearly everywhere I want to in under 15 min walking, the time saved riding a bike is rather negligible. Usually the only time I take public transportation is when I'm going over 2 miles or don't feel like getting rained on.

We also have a car but we're too hip to use that ;)

please, don't get him started on living in portland. we get it, it's a great city with everything you need only a stones throw away, it's so progressiv and blablabla. we get it, we're jelly :p

though, you do need to get yourself a bicycle if you're really to start calling yourself a native. it would only be natural progression.

There are no native Portlanders... all the people born here move away because they get sick of all the transplants babbling about how progressive and awesome we are.

(to be honest, I am getting sick of telling everyone how great we are. it's fucking tiring)

don't raise your nose up at me you snobby bastard.

i hear word on the street is cane is in town and they're in revolt wanting to get out as quick as possible, within good reason.

^Yeah, that'll put you on your arse all right.

Not bad lacster, not bad, wus gut witchu mang?

smoking weeds like it's my job hahaha, took 45mg temaz, 2mg sub, and 200mg lyrica earlier. stil feel 'stary-eyed' from that :D

"oh, my starry eyed surprise"

i've had the biggest (healthy) breakfast after getting high this morning and am feeling on top of the world. i've got a camping trip organised this weekend which i'm really looking forward too.

sitting around an open fire, brews, pig on the spit over said open fire, exploring the bush and taking a dip in the creek which runs through old mates property.

what's everyone's plans this coming weekend?

Dress up as a zombie, get drunk, do drugs and roam the streets of Bristol with thousands of other people doing the same %)

sounds like a good deal. i'll be roaming around the bush all drugged up and drunk, just no trippy drugs to really get in touch with in the beautiful surroundings. woe is me:( maybe i should dress up as a clown just for the shits and giggles and see how concerned i can have everyone over my mental stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.