• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Different Shades of MDMA Powder/crystals

I understood sassafras oil was also banned because they decided safrole was a human carcinogen. I too came across sassafras oil from certain essential oil distributors in the early 2000's and there was no question it contained very high % of safrole. It is long gone though.

There have been mega MDMA labs in Australia in the early to mid 2000s, just like that article suggests. They pumped out hundreds of thousands of pills. They were few and far between but not unheard of. I cannot really say more than that and no, I had nothing to do with said lab!

Which lab reports do you see that say they contain HCL? Edata wont report the salt because of DEA restrictions. On our pills of the 90s thread on ED someone suggested a "Defqon DANCE" might have an alternative salt. Why does it contain only MDMA yet is errm for a better word "dancey". Maybe not a coincedence there is DANCE stamped on the back of them but they only contain MDMA no adulterant.
These reports are government reports from seized drugs used by the police and used in criminal prosecutions. They are 100% accurate because they of course need to be. Far more accurate than anything you might see on Dancesafe or Eve/Rave etc.

Expanding upon this thread:

If Racemic MDMA is 50/50% R-MDMA & S+MDMA...are there any studies with differing percentages....such as 40% R-MDMA and 60% S+MDMA?

Is the 50/50 percentage split average for MDMA....or are there many different percentages?

Do these percentage differences, if they exist, account for different synergistic effects?

Sassafras oil is sold under the counter in legal high stores in Australia. I bought some as the guy said I could rub it onto my legs and get an MDMA high. I didn't believe him so bought it anyway. It just made me stick like liquorice for days so I threw it out.

I had a friend with a bottle and I used so much (being in doubt it would have any effect) that I was walking in the city, came across some friends who said they could smell it from quite a distance, didn't really get any effects though, just made me stink funny.

If Racemic MDMA is 50/50% R-MDMA & S+MDMA...are there any studies with differing percentages....such as 40% R-MDMA and 60% S+MDMA?

Is the 50/50 percentage split average for MDMA....or are there many different percentages?

Do these percentage differences, if they exist, account for different synergistic effects?

I don't think ANY studies have ever been done between different percentages of Racemic MDMA, but it is understood that (S)+ MDMA is the strongest form. This is where full affects are felt from 120mg,
this is worth reading on Shulgins notes comparing them between people, between (S)+ MDMA, R(-)-MDMA and Racemic MDMA

http://countyourculture.com/2011/05/23/mirrored-magic-mdma/

In official capacity none I am aware of.

As ecstasydata will not inform you of isomer ratios you might have unknowlingley conducted one of these tests yourself. Rumour has it a defqon DANCE is unbalanced isomers. The pills are very intense, very short lived and super dancey. Mints in the USA also have something very special about them.

Both these pills GC/MSed for MDMA only. In regards to pill reporting you can thank the DEA for the lack of information provided it is them who have restricted ecstasydata.

The standard synthetic route via MD-P2P will always produce Racemic MDMA. In order to resolve the isomers you have to either go through an additional process using tartric acid from MDMA freebase or you can use an asymmetric synthetic route and asymmetric catalyst but this is highly complex and almost a guarantee a clan lab wouldn't do it.

It is definitely possible for them to exist. How likely I dont think we will ever know because of the DEA restriction. Diffeent ratios would definitely have a big effect on the high.

Take D Meth and Racemic Meth. Both very different. D is more tweakey. Race is smoother. Mix the ratios of either of these and this would effect the high. Same would go for MDMA.

I had a friend with a bottle and I used so much (being in doubt it would have any effect) that I was walking in the city, came across some friends who said they could smell it from quite a distance, didn't really get any effects though, just made me stink funny.

Just goes to show make a few changes to a molecule and you go from aromatherapy oil to full on street drug.

I don't think ANY studies have ever been done between different percentages of Racemic MDMA, but it is understood that (S)+ MDMA is the strongest form. This is where full affects are felt from 120mg,
this is worth reading on Shulgins notes comparing them between people, between (S)+ MDMA, R(-)-MDMA and Racemic MDMA

As far as I am aware this is very true. If I find anything I will post it on here.

Sassafrass oil is obtainable because commercial Sassafrass oil uses it is devoid of safrole.

Take D Meth and Racemic Meth. Both very different. D is more tweakey. Race is smoother. Mix the ratios of either of these and this would effect the high. Same would go for MDMA.

Do you mean l-Meth? AFAIK Levo is the stimulating one that comes with very little high and a lot of the side effects of Meth, therefore racemic would be far smoother and logically it would leave d-Methylmethamphetamine the smoothest. I believe most ice is Dextro.

Do you mean l-Meth? AFAIK Levo is the stimulating one that comes with very little high and a lot of the side effects of Meth, therefore racemic would be far smoother and logically it would leave d-Methylmethamphetamine the smoothest. I believe most ice is Dextro.

D Meth is super potent. L Meth is a cold remedy totally inactive. Put the two together however and it makes the hit supposedly smoother. fester talks about this in his books:

If you mix D with Race. It changes the 50:50 ratio. As per the previous question.

I dont have a lot of experience with meth but that is an example of how messing with the isomers will change the buzz.

Sassafrass oil is obtainable because commercial Sassafrass oil uses it is devoid of safrole.

Sassafras is approx 90% safrol in some cases. I would be interested to read how this is done do you have a source? I am not surprised to hear this.

Does Sassafras grow in Aus by the way?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found clean clear crystals with a slight tint (purpulish) when light refracts from the surface to be the best cleanest gear. The white above still seems a tad yellowish but it's probably just the light. There is a web page "is it MDMA or is it bunk" or similar that has fucking great discriptions and photo's of 98% MDMA crystal and even ground up MDMA crystal (powder). MDMA NEVER sticks to a bag so anything that sticks like powder residue is NOT MDMA unless it's crushed and mixed with the cutter. Then you have MDMA not sticking and some MDMA crushed sticking to the cut and possibly the bag. Nice pictures above the brown shit may even have traces of Mercury depending on the technique used. Brown to dark black/brown is never good. There is a safrole free or reduced safrol oil but it's synthetic from memory and not the most popular amongst perfume/cosmetic manufactures as it's like diet coffee some taste but lacks the complexity of true safrole oil.

The aluminum reaction is the mercury ladden shit and if not properly extracted and purified prepare for mercury poisoning!

I wouldn't mess wit the light or any brown molly just bad experience I've had if ur looking for that gud time up n rush stick to crystal like white best ever had n a site says purest untouched is that n a light pink about to trade my brown for pink so I'll get to try but haven't yet do to the constect brown around its crap it will piss u n ur pocket off I personally like my white but he's not answering no one now at all.... Keep dancing stay safe....