• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers v.2

tricomb

Bluelight Crew
Link to version 1.

Amphetamine Neurotoxicity and Tolerance Prevention v.2

ReD-hAzE said:
Come one come all, read and learn, or share your own hints/tips/tricks for getting the most out of your smoke.

Speed/Meth tolerance prevention/reduction [long]

Not much to say here, other than... don't load huge bowls. As by loading more you're more likely to not spread it around enough and end up with a fat puddle boiling and burning up your drugs. Load a moderately small bowl, spread it around good, and smoke that shit son. If you get to the end of the bowl and don't think you're high enough, load another one.

Cutting

Anyways, first things first. "Cutting," or at least that's what I've always heard it refered to, and learned it that way. The act of melting down and allowing your meth to recrystalize all over in the bowl of the pipe. (While it is recrystalizing, roll that puddle around and spread it out. Do this inbetween hits also.) Supposedly ment to burn off cuts and impurities, however this is bullshit. Most cuts and practically all impurities melt right down and recrystalize in with the meth. Burning off while you smoke, and going into your lungs. Don't worry, this stuff is good for you. It'll grow some hair on your chest. Although "cutting" doesn't burn off any impurities or cuts, it does allow you to make the bowl last longer. By spreading it around while it recrystalizes, you will in turn not heat it all at once and have more control over it. You're less likely to burn up and destroy a bunch of meth smoking a thin puddle. Whereas trying to smoke a fat puddle will waste meth. Longer lasting bowls equal more smoke and more high.

There is one exception to this that I've found so far, which is... MSM. If you know what you're doing, you CAN burn off most of it and be left with cleaner dope to smoke. You know sometimes when you take that first hit, and exhale barely any smoke? That was mostly MSM. Sadly though I have no clue how to explain the process through which you burn it off. But don't loose hope now, because you CAN burn it off.

Lighters

Don't use one of those fancy shmancy torch lighters unless you know what you're doing. They burn too hot, and will destroy your drugs if you're not careful. This is not good, you want to just vaporize them and suck them into your lungs. Not burn them up into nothing. A regular Bic lighter works best, with Crickets coming in second. But be forwarned, lighters get really fucking hot when you keep them lit for those long hits so common with meth. They will burn you and hurt you, possibly making you jerk or twitch... only to end up throwing a frail glass pipe accross the room. Be careful with lighters kids.

The point of the needle lighters is to force the gas(which has been turned way down) through the smaller hole of the needle, and lighting it up on top. Makes for a tinny tiny not so hot flame which is good for smokin' dope. And having the needle somewhat long prevents the crappy plastic lighter(which most adjustable ones are) from melting itself and dying.

Heating and smoking

The flame of your lighter should never be touching the glass. If it's close, it's probably too close. Getting too close means you're heating it too much, this destroys drugs. Not good. And it blackens up the pipe, which is a pain in the ass to clean and hard to see through.

Don't apply constant heat, as this will also get it too hot and destroy drugs. Again, not a good thing. Heat it until it's smoking good and pull flame away. When the smoke starts thinning, reapply flame until it's smoking good again.

Roll it side to side slightly while heating to help prevent overheating one spot and destroying product. You just want a nice smoking puddle, not a boiling one.

When coming to the end of your hit, after you've stopped heating it and the smoke is again starting to thin. But you don't have that much breath left to warrent reheating and getting it smoking good again. Carb it, or put your finger over the carb(hole on top of the bowl) to stop the airflow and allow more vapor to condense inside. Then once a little has condensed, release the carb and continue with the inhale. Not too fast, not too slow though. A slow tapping kind of action works best. Carb for a second, uncarb and inhale, carb for a second, uncarb and inhale, etc...

Before smoking the stem, remelt that shit down and let it recrystalize. Or if you have enough residue, melt it down and let it drip down into the bowl to recrystalize. While melting, plug the end of the stem with your finger to prevent vapor from escaping.

Hold the pipe with the end of the tube BEHIND your teeth. Although not the sole cause of tooth decay/loss, it sure as hell doesn't help anything to be sucking those water hungry meth vapors past your chompers. Holding the pipe on your lips will most likely result in some cute little dried out dead spots, which will also show up on your tongue if you get that in the way. So don't use your tongue as a valve to restrict airflow by plugging part of the tube. Yes it does slow down the hit, and allow for a bigger hit. But it fucks your tongue up pretty bad for a day or two.

Nice slow inhalation with micropuffing action seems to work best. Don't pause and hold your hit whiling searching for another spot to smoke because you have a little breath left. Don't hold your hit period. By the time you're done taking those long ass hits, most of what you're going to get out of the smoke has already been absorbed. Holding it longer may get you a little more out of it, but it's doing way more damage to your lungs in the process.

Getting the most out of it

If you're worried about wasting smoke, share it with a boyfriend/girlfriend via mouth to mouth action. It doesn't have to take forever like a hit off the pipe. Quick and smooth works fine. Or, if you have no one to share with you could exhale into a ballon. And take a few more hits off it, inhaling and exhaling into the ballon. With breaths of fresh air inbetween hits of course.

Then if you're a real stickler, you can save that balloon. Since it has all them little water droplets from your breath that have absorbed a little vapor. Or if you have nice dry breath, the balloon may have a coating of residue. Just like the stem of your pipe. Get that stuff wet, and put it in with your Kool Aid/Juice/Water, or just lick it if you'd like. Or I suppose you could try to scrape it and load another bowl...

Cleaning the pipe

So you've not been listening to me and burnt up some of your drugs smoking, and in the process blackened the fuck out of the bottom of your pipe. Good job dumby. Now you have a few options, you can either just not care and wipe it off your your shirt or pants. Or, you can have a semi-damp rag handy. Preferably warm or room temperature water. If you use cold water you run the risk of busting the pipe. Or you can learn how to smoke correctly and never deal with soot again.

Now for cleaning that brown/black residue left inside after you've gone through a sizable amount of meth. Again you have a few options.
You can either;

a) Throw your pipe away and make a new one.
Now if you know how to blow your own pipes option a is pretty damn easy, just blow a new one and sell the old one to another tweaker for $5.

b) Bust out the propane torch and burn it out.
If you have a propane torch, no acetone, and no knowledge on blowing pipes then option b is your best bet. But be forwarned, don't heat your pipe too much because it will get soft and start to deform if you heat it too long. And don't do this outside on a cool night, hot glass needs to be cooled slowly. Exposing it to the cold night air while it's glowing hot will break it. Inside, preferably warm room.

c) Use a solvent like acetone and let it soak for a while, then rinse.
Just fill the bowl with a little acetone, let it soak for a while, empty and rinse. Repeat if neccessary. Do in a well ventilated area, not in the closet with the doors shut

Making a pipe out of a lightbulb

Instructions - 440 Kb

If it does not work by just clicking on the link. Right click, and select Save Target As to download it. If you're having problems, just shoot me a PM and I'll take care of any question you may have.

EDIT- Added some more.
EDIT2- Added Loading and MSM stuff.
EDIT3- Added Tolerance Prevention Info, Needle Lighter How To, and other helpful hints by members.
EDIT4- Added Lightbulb Pipe Instructions.
crystalcallas said:
TWEEKTIP: Dont you guys just hate sore meth tongue *groans* you know that feeling, after hittin the straight pipe just once, and a coupla of hours later your tongue feels like it was trampled over by a flamenco dancer in steel boots. Solution : gargle with a glass of warm water mixed with about five tablespoons of rock salt (or plain iodized table salt) after every couple of hits. Make sure the tongue gets swished properly. Just do it. Youll thank me after you never have sore tongue again, :9:p
Gauss said:
A few things..

1) Hydrochloric/muriatic acid also works wonders to clean a pipe. Just put a few drops in and mop up with a Q-tip or burn it off with a torch. It's never failed to get a pipe 100% clean and brand new looking.

2) Use a Pyrex pipe. Glass pipes are very sensitive to heat. Constant or high heat can deform them and cause the glass (especially around the hole where you load the bowl) to become very thin and brittle. Pyrex can withstand extremely high heat -- I've never seen one get deformed one bit. The only problem is most speed bongs need custom pipes.. which means glass.

3) If you can get or make a speed bong.. use it. The hits will be huge, will not be harsh, and so forth. Fill it with Fire water, water and some Altoids, or something else to give it flavor :) Then when you're done, drink the damn water, its full of speed.

4) Normally putting your finger over the mouth end of the pipe can also stop the speed from escaping if you're out of breath. This stops the airflow so the speed just swirls around in the bowl. I've never burnt myself putting my finger over the carb hole though.

5) You -CAN- load too big of a bowl. There is no need to load huge bowls.. it will just become more difficult to melt it all down and you are more likely to overheat it and burn it.

6) The reason speed lasts longer if you melt it down and spread it around the bowl is this (I think, correct me if I am wrong): if you have a thick puddle of speed in one place on the pipe and heat it from the bottom, the bottom of the puddle is getting MUCH hotter than the top, but cannot smoke as easily because there is a big layer of liquid on top of it. Thus the bottom layer begins to boil and burn, wasting the drug and making a mess of your pipe. Spreading it thin ensures this does not happen.

Peace.
evandar said:
I just have one thing to contribute - no ones posted anything about using a jet lighter properly

Jet Flames:
A jet flame is better to use than a normal bic lighter - if you can use it properly you can get much more out of your meth.. The main way to do it is pack the pipe in the middle of the bowl, heat the outside of the bowl (around the meth) so the glass around the meth is hot.. then spiral your way inwards and touch the flame to the meth.. the meth should turn into a puddle - take the flame away. Just roll the pipe around so the meth-puddle rolls over the pre-heated glass - smoking slowly.

If done properly you can get huge amounts of smoke out of our meth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll add to this. If you have a glass pipe that's all charred and nasty-looking, fill a glass with bleach and soak it for 24 hours or so. Carefully pull it out of the bleach, and rinse it off with water. Then wrap a rag around a stick or a wire or something and wipe down the inside of the pipe. It'll be good as new. You can do this in under an hour by heating up the bleach in a microwave or something. Hot bleach works much faster than cold bleach. Cold bleach works too though, it just takes a lot longer.

You can make a pipe out of a glass test tube really easily, if you have access to them. Just put a torch on the side of it, and blow in the test tube like you're blowing up a balloon. It'll bulge out at the spot where it gets hot, and the bubble will pop (probably blowing out your torch). The less hard you blow, the bigger the resulting hole will be. You can widen the opening (if you want) by spinning a philips screwdriver in the hole. It'll break off shards of glass, and the hole will be a bit jagged, but you can hold the torch on that later to smooth the sharp edges.

I'll add too. 24 Hours?? Try 3 minutes in microwave, use something a bit bigger than a shot glass, add enough bleach to cover the bowl an nuke it for about 3 minutes, yes some bleach will spurt out the other end as it boils but no big deal. It won't look totally clean until you rinse it out (hot water at first), but it will look like you just bought it. I'll dry it out with a hair dryer and use a Qtip if need be. Or in that 10 minutes run down to the dollar store here in dallas (across the street from the head shop, smart) and pick up a new pipe,$3 for short, $4 for long, and might as well grab one of the best torch's ever, $4, and another thing of butane, $4.

Okay so I put the glass pipe in a small glass with bleach in the microwave and reheat for 3 minutes? Then take it out and rinse it with hot water? And dry it with my dryer? This is my first time cleaning it, I have bought pipes over and over and i need to learn how to clean it... thanks

I'll add too. 24 Hours?? Try 3 minutes in microwave, use something a bit bigger than a shot glass, add enough bleach to cover the bowl an nuke it for about 3 minutes, yes some bleach will spurt out the other end as it boils but no big deal. It won't look totally clean until you rinse it out (hot water at first), but it will look like you just bought it. I'll dry it out with a hair dryer and use a Qtip if need be. Or in that 10 minutes run down to the dollar store here in dallas (across the street from the head shop, smart) and pick up a new pipe,$3 for short, $4 for long, and might as well grab one of the best torch's ever, $4, and another thing of butane, $4.

I took your advice and my pipe came out looking BRAND SPANKIN NEW!!!!! Awesome, thanks!!!!

Figured I would add my own bit as far as cleaning goes.

Cleaning:
-Mr. Clean Magic Erasers-These things are incredible. You rip off a piece, moisten it(NOT WET.. JUST BARELY DAMP, AND ONLY USE WATER), pop the piece into the bowl, and then use a q-tip or something to rub the piece around the bowl. Another damp piece can be used on the outside of the bowl as well. When you're done, simply blow into the hole and blow it out. Dry the bowl with flame. Great because no chemicals, thus no chemical taste, smell, etc.(The knock off versions work just fine as well.)

-Boiling water-I saw a bunch of people mention putting a bowl in bleach and then putting it in the microwave. In the past I've seen and practiced using a similar method. Fill a plastic microwave safe tupperware container with water and submerge the bowl, then place it in the microwave for however long your microwave takes to boil water plus a couple extra minutes. When it's done, remove the bowl from the boiling water using tongs or something and place on a towel with the mouth part sitting higher than the bowl. Since it's super hot, it should dry relatively quickly and most of the condensation will be left in the bowl, where it can easily be soaked up with some q-tips, etc.

That's my two cents for now! :D

Ok so I have a question I hope I can get some input on... Hopefully its not to generalized. I got a New pipe because I never leave my house with any drugs items in my truck, the new pipe is visibly thinner, also I have been getting new product. The problem is when I heat the glass the puddle of hot liquid meth behaves differently, very runny like water (rolls fast) and i don't see the bulb fill with thick white "smoke" or vapor, and I don't get good hits. I asked the dealer and he showed me that rolling pipe quickly with the flame right under the middle of the bulb the duration of the hit you get a cloud, but vaporizes fast. I haven't ever had to do this before ( started about 2 months ago)

Is it the dope or pipe, why does the technique vary so much?

Also help with what the proper way to smoke with thin glass or runny shit? Or vise versa... Thx everyone!

Last edited:
Don't like smoking meth, personally. It's my least favorite route of administration. Having said that, I prefer light bulb pipes to standard glass "crack pipes". It's easier, especially if you're really drunk or stoned or whatever, to not lose any smoke. Chasing is a waste. IV, although extremely bad for your health, is beyond comparison as far as ROAs go.

Ok so I have a question I hope I can get some input on... Hopefully its not to generalized. I got a New pipe because I never leave my house with any drugs items in my truck, the new pipe is visibly thinner, also I have been getting new product. The problem is when I heat the glass the puddle of hot liquid meth behaves differently, very runny like water (rolls fast) and i don't see the bulb fill with thick white "smoke" or vapor, and I don't get good hits. I asked the dealer and he showed me that rolling pipe quickly with the flame right under the middle of the bulb the duration of the hit you get a cloud, but vaporizes fast. I haven't ever had to do this before ( started about 2 months ago)

Is it the dope or pipe, why does the technique vary so much?

Also help with what the proper way to smoke with thin glass or runny shit? Or vise versa... Thx everyone!

first - the thinner the glass, the less heat you need. the thicker the glass, the more heat. however, your flame source should NEVER touch the bowl itself. Low and slow is my motto. It's already been cooked once, no need to cook it again.

yes, it should be runny like water. like a little clear puddle of joy. it shouldn't be oily or spotty - that'd mean you got crap.

to answer your question of "is it the dope or the pipe," well, it's both. I have had maaaaaany different kinds of dope and a bazillion different pipes. some dope requires a tad more heat than others, some heats up faster. as I said above about the glass...the thicker = more heat thinner = way less heat.

there's no need to be in a helluva hurry when you're smoking - take your time. slowly! put a bit in the bowl (like .03 maybe to start with) and first melt it down, gently, slowly...it should take like two or more minutes. once that's solid again, heat it up. slowly. this should take less time, but still a minute or so. don't put your lips up to the pip until you can see it start vapourizing. very slowly, start drawing in the smoke and spinning the bubble, 10 o clock - 2 o clock (well actually more like 8 o clock to 4 o clock lol) at a decently rapid pace, I keep the flame under it, and pull it away often, and repeat. no need to torch the hell out of it, yuck. draw in your huge hit and blow er out. let the puddle get solid again, and repeat as needed.

remember - it's not a race - chilllllllll out! slowwwwwly! :)

It also helps to heat the glass AROUND the bowl (hold the flame at least an inch OR FURTHER away from the glass) prior to the glass that is in physical contact with the bowl. This way, as soon as the meth liquefies you can move the pipe in a circular or twisting motion (circular is best, as it more evenly distributes the meth over a larger area thus enabling a user to vaporize more meth in a shorter time without having to torch the fuck out of it) to get a large, clean hit without destroying your meth.

Only pack enough shit to last you 1-3 fat rips (a point should last 2-4 bowls. Personally, a point [ 0.1 grams] will give me 2 bowls, maybe a LITTLE more. And if you you don't know how much 0.1g is, stop reading this and get off this thread, you have no business here unless you are interested in starting an addiction that destroys the lives of the majority of people that use it.) Anything more than you can smoke in 2 hits is a pointless waste.

When methamphetamine is repeatedly heated and cooled, it will break down at a molecular level, essentially cooking/destroying your hard-earned meth. This is obviously not a good thing. Dont get lazy, anything worth doing is worth doing right.

When packing a bowl (from a bag in which the meth is crushed or broken into pieces no bigger than 1/4 of 0.1 gram pieces) it is common practice to use a straw to scoop out the shit, then, while holding your pipe level to the ground with the carb at the top, slowly insert the straw in through the stem and into the bowl/bubble.

Then, tilt straw and pipe downward so the meth falls out. Cover the carb to ensure that no shards try to escape from certain death by vaporization, and flick the straw to dislodge any shards stuck to the inside of the straw. I prefer to use clear straws, but to each man his own. When dealing with decent sized shards, it is best to use a sharp knife or razor to slowly, gently shave off just enough for a bowl.

This should ALWAYS be done on a flat, hard, thin surface with no holes, grooves or cracks (glass or mirrors work best) no smaller than a playing card (personally I wouldn't use something that small, I use a piece of mirror I can fit my entire hand on), but not big enough to make hiding it quickly, impossible. You can also cut off whole pieces if desired, but this can leads to shattering and pieces of meth flying in all direction.

I usually cut off chunks, but I always hold the shard on both sides of the blade with my fingers to minimize shattering. Cut WITH the shard, not across it. Even if it does shatter and fly onto the carpet, at least trying to find it gives me something to do at night while I'm sitting in my room;) Use a credit card/ID, flat razor, or anything with a good edge to scrape your meth into a small pile near the edge of your surface.

Then, use THICK paper, a business card, or old plastic card (I use an old IHOP gift card) and fold it in half so it forms a "V". Dump the pile from your surface onto your V shaped surface, holding it no higher than an inch above it. Hold your pipe at a 45° angle (in between flat and straight up and down) and slowly dump it in. Tap the card to dislodge any shards that are stuck to it. It is then best to flick the stem (not too hard) to make sure no meth is still in when you hit it. It will taste like shit and burn your throat if inhaled.

I use the gift card, as it is sturdier and paper and cardboard tend to get more meth stuck to it.

Dont forget to ALWAYS cover the carb while packing bowls. After your bowl is packed and all your shards/powder are in a small pile, heat the glass by moving your lighter in whirlpool-like motion AROUND the meth, slowly getting closer and closer to the center of the bowl until the flame is directly beneath the meth.

Remember, never get the flame any closer than an inch to the bowl (after meth recrystalizes, take notice of the color. If its clear/white or light yellow, good job. If its dark yellow/red/brown/, ease up on the flame. If you just want to waste meth, you might as well give it to me, haha.)

A good rule of thumb is if your flame is an inch high, keep the tip of the flame an additional inch away from the glass. Same applies if the flame is 1/2 inch, and so on. DO NOT start inhaling until the bowl is white-walled (filled with thick, white smoke) and DO NOT inhale with all your might. The optimal rate of inhalation is the slowest you can possibly hit it without letting any escape out through the carb.

You can expect a couple tiny puffs to escape during your hit, similar to a choo choo train (lol). This is referred to by me and my homies as "chasing the train". Make sure to keep the liquified meth swishing around the heated glass, but never point your pipe at an upward angle.

This will do nothing more than get an extremely hot, toxic substance on/in your mouth. This is called "satans kiss". A few giant hits greatly surpasses many tiny bitch hits. Small hits just dont give you that incredible, orgasmic rush that most people are pursuing when they use this drug. Take the flame out from under the bowl at least 3-5 seconds before you run out of breath to ensure no vaporized happiness is wasted.

After each hit, the glass should be allowed to cool down enough to touch without burning/hurting your fingertips. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. This is by far the best method I've come across (for smoking, hotrailing is in a class of its own).

Meth is meant to be vaporized, not smoked.

I say this because if given enough heat, its WILL burn/smoke resulting in destroyed meth, rancid taste, black/dirty/cracked pipes, wasted lighters, and consequently costing you more time and money. Torch lighters are not recommended for beginners, but are definitely ideal for getting massive clouds and an insane rush/euphoria with the right application and technique from an experienced smoker.

Your meth should never turn dark yellow, brown, red, or black. Discoloration such as this is due to over heated product and destroyed meth. Destroyed meth will not give you the desired high, so don't burn your shit. A light, transparent yellow color is ok, but always shoot for a white/transparent color.

For those of you that for one reason or another are physically incapable of not completely burning/destroying your shit, I would recommend getting a tweaker lighter (the ones with adjustable flame) and turning it down as low as it can possibly go without going out. Less flame=less heat. Less heat=less scorched/wasted meth.

This will take a noticeably longer time to vaporize your meth, but is well worth it. It is popular belief that a torch will crack your pipe because its hotter, and that makes sense, right? Wrong, a flame from a conventional lighter applies less heat in a single spot, while a torch applies more heat but over a larger area.

Heat does not crack pipes, uneven heat distribution cracks pipes. This happens because most matter expands when heated, so if a piece of glass is heated too quickly, one part will expand to quickly, not giving the rest of the glass to expand with it, thus causeing cracks and breakages. This can be especially hazardous if it breaks with molten meth in it, showering super heated neurotoxins (yes, meth is considered a neurotoxin) and hjoot glass all over your legs, feet, hands, or carpet, causing extremely painful burns and blisters you'll never forget so be wary of holding the flame too close or in one spot for too long.

I always use a refillable lighter, because a lot of butane is used when smoking meth. Its much much cheaper to have a single lighter that can be refilled over and over. A bic will last me 24 hours AT THE MOST, meaning Id be paying about <no price discussion> dollars (at your local gas station) per day, adding up to <no price discussion> dollars a month OR MORE, which is absolutely ridiculous. My torch (<no price discussion>) and my can of Power Super 5x Refined butane (<no price discussion>) has cost me <no price discussion> dollars total and has lasted me over a month and I still have enough butane for at least 2 weeks.

That is a huge savings, enough to buy at least a gram, probably more. Once you go refillable, you never go back. When buying butane, go to a smoke shop and invest the extra dollar or 2 it takes to get the super refined butane (at least 3x) the more its refined, the less likely your lighter is to malfunction or be rendered irreversibly damaged. Triple flame torches (3 seperate jet flames that burn simultaneously) are also a good investment IF you know what you're doing, and they usually cost under <no price discussion> bucks.

And all this talk about burning off cuts.... you never know what its cut with. It could have a higher melting point, or a lower melting point, you just never know. That being said, if one tries to burn off "the cut", you could easily be burning off the cut or the meth, you just never know so I don't recomend it EVER. And think about it, you're smoking crystal methamphetamine, a powerfully addictive psychoactive chemical compound that destroys millions of lives and is made from dozens of hazardous chemicals that run the risk of explosion when combined.

"The cut" should be the least of your worries. Always brush your teeth after EVERY session, and keep water nearby so you can swish it around your mouth every half hour or so. Meth literally eats away tooth enamel and that combined with dry mouth can have detrimental effects on your teeth. To help fight dry mouth, you can purchase Biotene gel, or other biotene products.

They work by stimulating saliva glands, leading to a better meth experience, both short and long term. Meth can cause serious neurological damage, leading to long-term depression due to damaged/dead dopamine and seratonin cells (the recepters that give you the ability to feel happiness and pleasure). One has usually experienced this after 48 hours of sobriety following a 3 day binge.

Selenium, an antioxidant believed to reverse meth induced neurological damage, is a good idea to invest in if you don't feel like living the rest of your life as a fuckin wierdo. Drink whole milk, it is filled with vitamins depleted by meth use. V-8 fusion splash drinks are also a good idea.

Always stay hydrated and force yourself to eat. You won't be hungry, but that doesn't mean you can't eat. Take small bites, moist food is a good idea beacause it is a lot easier to swallow. Nausea is normal at first, but if you force yourself to eat you will definately thank me and yourself later when you dont have a horrible come-down.

Don't forget to shower daily, especially when using daily. Wash your face after every smoking session, meth smoke is FILLED with toxins that cause acne when they touch your skin. Meth also seeps out your pores and smells horrendous, so don't forget hygiene! I'm not going to go into whether or not you SHOULD hold in your hit, but be aware that holding it in will get you higher, but it is also much worse for you.

If you catch yourself doing tweaker shit like picking at your face, looking through the carpet for meth, pointlessly sorting useless shit, or being paranoid, tell yourself out loud "self, you're tweaking and you need to stop." Follow these guidelines and you will have a drastically more enjoyable high, comedown, and all together a better life. Know your limit, stay safe, and happy twisting!;)

Yes! They work great, too, for helping cool down the pipe and keep it constantly clean on the outside of the bulb, so you can see the actual condition of your crystals.

Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but I was looking something up and ended up reading everything in here.

(sorry for the duplicate posts. My first one!, Thougth I deleted it, then it said both were deleted.... and magically, they are now both here again!) 8(

Figured I would add my own bit as far as cleaning goes.

Cleaning:
-Mr. Clean Magic Erasers-These things are incredible. You rip off a piece, moisten it(NOT WET.. JUST BARELY DAMP, AND ONLY USE WATER), pop the piece into the bowl, and then use a q-tip or something to rub the piece around the bowl. Another damp piece can be used on the outside of the bowl as well. When you're done, simply blow into the hole and blow it out. Dry the bowl with flame. Great because no chemicals, thus no chemical taste, smell, etc.(The knock off versions work just fine as well.)

-Boiling water-I saw a bunch of people mention putting a bowl in bleach and then putting it in the microwave. In the past I've seen and practiced using a similar method. Fill a plastic microwave safe tupperware container with water and submerge the bowl, then place it in the microwave for however long your microwave takes to boil water plus a couple extra minutes. When it's done, remove the bowl from the boiling water using tongs or something and place on a towel with the mouth part sitting higher than the bowl. Since it's super hot, it should dry relatively quickly and most of the condensation will be left in the bowl, where it can easily be soaked up with some q-tips, etc.

That's my two cents for now! :D

There are tons of cheap generic's out now for really cheap (Mr. Clean Eraser) - they work great for cooling down your bulb between hits, and wiping the outside clean every time so you can see the actual conditions of your crystals.

Never heard of bleaching and all that. I always just keep it clean per use. To get the pipe tube vapors down, I just exhale slowly INTO the pipe several times. it liquifies it and you can just encourage it down into the bulb (tap lightly, do the arm swinging motion, etc. ) I use a tiny piece of Glad Press and Seal on the bubble opening so none flies out. It makes the bulb a beautiful crystal while. just hold in front of a fan until it dries again. I'd say microwave, but within 7 seconds it was smoking, so nah. That part is too precious to vaporize by nuking. It will dry down soon enough. a few swipes of the lighter helps, too.

If I am SUPER cleaning it, i start by burning everything off. all the black spots, yucky residue, etc. I use tongs rubberbanded to hold the bulb tight, but not enough to shatter, and just sterilize it over the stove. After it's cooled, i'll give it a once over with a long swab and that's it....

They eventually end up breaking, so I've never had to go through too many extremes cleaning them. That's super tweaker status! 10 hours later, "AAh! why won't this black spot come off!!" ;)

don't think i'll be reading that

I read it and her information is spot on.... She just needs to learn how to use that enter button to give the reader some white space! <3

Again, I know this post is old, and I just registered. But don't TL;DR this other person, who only has the best advice and intentions. Meth users can be quite enginuative! And actually smart, unless they've been on a binge and are deadheaded. Regardless, 99% of her advice is sound. Unlike OP Not mentioning cleaning the outer bulb during use "it gets so black" (hello? Wipe it down with the magic eraser or a papertowel during use). Not to mention more burning and blackening of the best part of the pipe. I made another post about that topic, same thread.

Also, talking about melting stems.... No, no, no. If you do that, you're just going to have a bad time, mmm kay? I have arm burns where it rolled down to prove it. I mention this in the previous post, also, where I explain how to do it with almost zero fire. One word: Exhale.

So, anyway, I was reading this forum on my mobile and all these things caught my attention, but i had to get on my laptop to register, and now I can't find who it was that had trouble crushing and loading. Something about using folded up business cards, and other messy examples.

I'm suprised nobody mentioned crushing it under a square of parchment paper with a card, or muddling in a small container so it doesn't go everywhere. Well, maybe it's been said, but I couldn't go back and read everything from the first version.

I use a long thin metal cap from some old lipliner, I snuggly stick it on the end of a chopstick and muddle it in a tiny tightly resealable container. Works great! I even have a teeny tiny straw in there. It's great for one hitters and it's sanitary. Not like coke users cutting lines on public toilet seats. /shudders

Also, everyone should make and be using a 4 inch piece of a cut straw to load their pipes; one end snipped at an 45 degree angle and the other end folded and sealed by melting it lightly and sticking it together folding over once, light pass of fire again, and crimp it, just like a toothpaste tube. It is excellent for scooping and inserting in through the pipe stem or bulb horizontally, and not losing any out the other end (rookie mistake). Then just tipping upright so it's all where you want it.

Dont try dumping it in the bulb hole. Too much effort and you're going to have a bad time.

The pointy ended sealed-straw is pretty essential. It really gets all the edges of baggies or containers, works great as a scraper, too... TIP: Keep it clean and don't use it for snorting.

Anyway. HI!

Yeah, the post is very hard to read, I agree, due to lack of proper spacing, making it look and feel like one run-on typical methed out post, but there definitely is some sound advice in there for those who cannot be persuaded against smoking crystal.

I'm going to edit the post so that it's easier to read. And btw, welcome to bluelight InMyHead, did you read the BLUA and OD guidelines as you agreed to and are bound by as you accepted when creating your account? Links are easily found in my signature or stickied all over the front page of OD.

As i have read every post that i have seen related to a meth pipe, i have seen several different things to try but still have a question, would anyone know if you could use the houshold cleaner 409 to clean the pipe as well? And what about windex.....lol i know these may seem like a idots question or whatever you think....im experimenting with diffent cleaning methods and want to get the thoughts of other people that play the flute....

i do this all the time it works for me it may work for u. So either before u smoke tweek or after (both work the same for me) sit down smoke a bowl of green. I do it and the feelin that i don't want to eat is gone so ull be hungry and after i eat im tired i sleep through the night wake up i have no withdrawal pains or anything like that try it next time u smoke tweek let me know if it works for u to. And remember to always toke it up and to twist that glass ¡$IZZY!$

A trick i found for cleaning my pipes is after every bowl i get a Q tip and my ash tray get the Q tip a little wet i just use a bit of spit then clean the inside (i go through the carb for the inside) and clean the outside ( obviously u should know how to dp that) almost forgot after u put a bit of spit on ur Q tip roll it in ur cigs ash then after every things done put some water in it move in a circular motion dump the water out ( o drink it hall shit from the stem is in the water gets u up so what the hell

pro tip: propane or better combutstiblle gas torch, butane is lame IMO, you have way more control over the speed at which the last glaciers fall into the ocean in the bowl, and it doesn't leave residue like other heat sources especially butane standard non-torch lighters, like f1icking your bic.

new to ice: don't learn how to smoke it or get in the habit of doing it, it's so easy to fall into that viscious cycle.
:( it's so bad. everyone who's smoking should at least try other less punishing like the oral ROA? (if you know your batch is good that is, but either way it would probably be healthier to ingest rather than inhale possibly toxic fumes.)

Is there anything that can be done to get rid of the intolerable phlegm build up in my throat?
I've never experienced a lump in my throat as bad as this one, and I know it's some form of "drip", or a "build up" rather, because I only smoke crystal and never snort anything anymore.
But it's a terrible lump, whatever it's made of.
Could anyone tell me how I might relieve something like this?

Last edited: