• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers v.2

i am looking to get rid of meth addiction, is Valium a good substitute?\

appreciate if anyone got good source of substitute, i live in SE asia..

Valium will keep you sedated. Might make withdrawl better, but isn't a substitute.

As far as actual substitutes, you are going to want either dextroamphetamine or modafinil. You can get the prodrug to modafinil (adrafinil) online from a load of sources as it isn't controlled.

And I might as well throw this in again... Desoxyn prescriptions don't come with a pipe for a good reason ;)

can someone please tell me how to clean the burnt/black spots from a pyrex pipe(i've already tried the blowtorch,Q-Tip,soak,and microwave w/bleach trick and the spots are still there,(inside & outside of the bulb). the pipe has sentimental value to me, thanks.

Sentimental value? That would be like me framing used needles on the wall.

Sorry, I am sure that sounded harsh. Just wanted to put it in perspective.

Sorry, I am sure that sounded harsh. Just wanted to put it in perspective.

goddamnit don't ask questions. is there a way or not ?

^Baking soda works best for getting all kinds of stains off glass IME (google says following up with ammonia works well or something), IPA works alright for marks caused by direct/nearly direct flame contact.

cpt.h said:

Have you ever smoked anything out of a pipe? Don't tell me you haven't developed a lil' sentimental value for your smoking implements, 'cause I won't believe it. Though admittedly meth pipes aren't gonna have the decorative flourishes or craftsmanship of pipes for tobacco or cannabis.

Ok, ok, best tip-Stay away from drugs.

Another friendly tip..

Pipe cleaning (HANDS DOWN, 100% guarantee): Whinks, rust stain remover. Pour it in, shake or let soak, and watch the black stuff turn to flakes. Caution: use rubber gloves! I never let the solution touch my skin and keep it away from your pretty stainless steel sink! Hold it over a garbage can or toilet.

Transforms a black pipe, (or even the tough, hard to clean burn spots), back to crystal clear . No need to bleach, then nuke for 3 minutes, or anything...just Whinks.

I'm surprised only to see one post about cigarette ashes!! Cigarette ashes work wonders in tough situations. Wet the end of a q-tip and roll around in ashtray, insert thru carb and rub.

Is there anything that can be done to get rid of the intolerable phlegm build up in my throat?
I've never experienced a lump in my throat as bad as this one, and I know it's some form of "drip", or a "build up" rather, because I only smoke crystal and never snort anything anymore.
But it's a terrible lump, whatever it's made of.
Could anyone tell me how I might relieve something like this?

Yeppers-water. Ever laid down and felt like you were gasping for air? Or the lump in ur throat was the size of a baseball? That's most likely because You're dehydrated.

Drink water and feel it move all the way from your throat to your bladder. Lol. That's usually a pretty good sign.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol to the sentimental value of meth pipe. i don't even want that shit (meth pipes, crack pipes, etc.) in my house unless i'm literally smoking meth that second. def not the same as "that bowl i got at bonaroo" or whatever for me

To clean you need some acetone and Chux Magic Eraser. You can get acetone from any hardware store. Break roughly 1/4 of one of the Magic Eraser blocks (think the smallest pack has 9 blocks. Soak the Magic Eraser in some acetone, squeeze excess acetone out, and if you can use your little finger, alternatively a plastic straw to push and guide the Magic Eraaer. If it is absolutely charred, pour a small amount of acetone in the bowl and let in sit for a few hours, bring the Magic Eraser in and the black should lift easily.

goddamnit don't ask questions. is there a way or not ?

lol

well yeah like acids and stuff man

basic chemistry that I'm way too lazy to do! Toss that shit out and get a new one, or snort that shit,

Alkol (sp?) Neti-pot-like sinus rinse sells at Walgreens $ 10 mix with distilled water (that parts important!!!) do a rinse before and after you smoke. It's the only thing that ever keeps helps me

I like making foil "boats" and smoking off foil, if done right it works great, don't use a bic though, you need a lower flame. Reynolds wrap heavy duty foil works great.

Only pack enough shit to last you 1-3 fat rips (a point should last 2-4 bowls. Personally, a point [ 0.1 grams] will give me 2 bowls, maybe a LITTLE more. And if you you don't know how much 0.1g is, stop reading this and get off this thread, you have no business here unless you are interested in starting an addiction that destroys the lives of the majority of people that use it.) Anything more than you can smoke in 2 hits is a pointless waste.

Really? If I got just 2 hits out of one point I'd be calling up and complaining. Half a point of good shit gives me up to 20 hits. If its less than 10 hits I start doubting the quality of my product.

And you know you're burning it if its vaporising nicely when suddenly kaboom, twice as much 'vapour' (now smoke) is generated in the bowl and when you puff it out, it tastes chemically and shit. And significantly less hits left in the bowl thats turned a darker shade of brown. That's when you give yourself a mental uppercut, rebuking yourself never to do it again.