• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a tweaker if...

You might me a tweaker if you miss your shadow friends, and stay up just so you could experience temporary psychosis.

You might be a tweaker if a friend hands you a plastic cup and asks you to get them ice, you reply "how much do ya need?, you don't need to give me a bag he has these cute little ones....."

You might be a tweaker if you start to miss the crawling bug feeling when your sober.
Or get excited like o ya when you feel it.

How embarrassing lmao

shit happens... lol

my step sister was actually cool about it, she said she used to tease me by bending over in short shorts and shit.. doing drugs really opens you up to knowledge you don't want or need..

Lol omg poor dude. ... Did she send them lol
shit happens... lol

my step sister was actually cool about it, she said she used to tease me by bending over in short shorts and shit.. doing drugs really opens you up to knowledge you don't want or need..

no. the truth is i found naked pictures on her laptop in the recycle bin when she was 16 years old. i went thru a cycle of putting them on a flashdrive, jacking off to them then getting paranoid about CP and deleting them.. on and on and on. one night i was tweaking and i prayed to the "devil" (which i don't even believe in) to restore those pictures to my computer. they were pure sexiness.. so he told me (i'd been up for like 5 days at this point, lol, don't blame me) to just text her and ask her.

we had a long conversation about how i'd jacked off to her before and she'd teased me, etc, and if we were ever gonna have sex it would have been when we were both younger.. we had a few close calls that just got so weird we both ignored it.. we established that we were both very attracted to each other though. she's like 19 now with a 26 year old boyfriend so we agreed it was past time for it and we should ignore it.

i had her text me a picture of her feet, though (i have a hardcore foot fetish) and i looked up some of her pictures online (bikini/fully clothed) and jacked off for 12 hours, though. haven't talked to her since, LOL

this makes me be like O_O wtf lmao fuckin tweaker
no. the truth is i found naked pictures on her laptop in the recycle bin when she was 16 years old. i went thru a cycle of putting them on a flashdrive, jacking off to them then getting paranoid about CP and deleting them.. on and on and on. one night i was tweaking and i prayed to the "devil" (which i don't even believe in) to restore those pictures to my computer. they were pure sexiness.. so he told me (i'd been up for like 5 days at this point, lol, don't blame me) to just text her and ask her.

we had a long conversation about how i'd jacked off to her before and she'd teased me, etc, and if we were ever gonna have sex it would have been when we were both younger.. we had a few close calls that just got so weird we both ignored it.. we established that we were both very attracted to each other though. she's like 19 now with a 26 year old boyfriend so we agreed it was past time for it and we should ignore it.

i had her text me a picture of her feet, though (i have a hardcore foot fetish) and i looked up some of her pictures online (bikini/fully clothed) and jacked off for 12 hours, though. haven't talked to her since, LOL

elaborate

^^ read

LOL if ya don't know now ya know..

just to keep it real, my step sister is a beautiful young woman. she's a legit model, you might have seen her shit.. she's taken all-expense paid trips to London, LA and New York before..

Lol, paranoid? :D

But whatever:|, was just asking because it kind of matters if you fapped to her pics.