• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a tweaker if...

Ok, I've never tweaked, so explain me these:
You might be a tweeker if 10:02 is your favorite part of the day.
...you own an entire shopping basket full off paint pens
...you have no eyebrows left
...you enjoy the feeling of your asshole burning
..youve named you favorite pair of tweezers <- what are tweezers?

And how's with erection? AFAIK with normal amphs that while making you horny also make your Gun shamefully small

...you own an entire shopping basket full off paint pens
...you have painted and moved out of you house during the hours of ten pm and 9 am
...you have no eyebrows left
...you have washed all your bedding 3x in one week
...you spend more time in the bathroom than any room in your house
...youve locked yourself in the bathroom at least once with your gun because you swear you heard someone starting to climb up the side of your house
on a ladder
...you enjoy the feeling of your asshole burning
...everything in your room is labeled, organized and cleaned 10x over
...you enjoy cleaning other peoples houses
...you own buckets of random broken electronics
...everything you own is drawn on with sharpie paint pens including your wheel center caps and steering wheel
...you spend all your time driving looking in the rear view mirror
...all your clothes are baggy
..youve named you favorite pair of tweezers

I've plucked off all my eyebrows before and LOVE tweezers. That doesn't make me a tweeker lol.

You might be a tweaker if you almost have a heart attack after dropping the light bulb

You might be a tweaker if

-you're so used to the sensation of bugs crawling on your skin,you take ages to notice that an actual bug is crawling on you (yes that was me and it was an ant)
-you've set up strong lights in your backard so you can do yard work at 3am
-you rip up the carpet and decide that sanding the floorboards with a small orbital sander is a great idea (took me two weeks,but it turned out great!).
-your day begins at 7pm and you don't have blackout curtains,so you tape black cardboard over all the windows,cos it's pretty much the same thing right?
-this is your favourite South Park character >
tweek3.jpg

IF you write a sequence of numbers -23456789101112131415161718192021- on your walls because you believe that by doing so you will help to prevent the earth and us all from going into a retrograde spin, beginning a de-evolutionary process where we all begin melding back into salt.

you might be a tweaker if a customore comes through your line and you know that they are tweakers.
you might be a tweaker if you think someone's video taping you in front of mcdonalds through the mirror (even though he really was...)
you might be a tweaker if someone calls you a tweaker and all you do is laughhhh.

if you take amphetamines during benzo withdrawal 8( (I didn't now, but I have before, lol.)

God I'm not even tweaking and I'm spamming.
rvk4r5.jpg

Last edited:
If you take a shot of meth before bed

How would you sleep?

You know you're a tweaker if you're making phone calls at 1-4AM on a weekday, scrolling through your phone trying to find someone else to call as the person you are talking to is going to bed.

It's not that hard to sleep after a good shot of meth after you're good and tolerant.

I know a guy who would do a shot of meth, go raid his fridge then passout for hours. Always baffled me

I know a guy who would do a shot of meth, go raid his fridge then passout for hours. Always baffled me

i did this last night lol.

You might be a tweaker if your first post here on BL was about methamphetamine! (ha!, guilty..)

You might be a tweaker if your thumbs are burnt and the lighter is hot but you still want a hit so you either try to flik the lighter really fast in pain or you use your shirt or a towel to try and flick the lighter.

....you suck on throat logenses because your throats hurts but you still smoke.

... your nails hurt from biting Them all the way down.

.....you spend an hour cleaning black shit from under your nails after wiping your pipe.

...You always need a muscle relaxer because after cleaning for hours your body hurts.

.. you've masturbated while on the phone with your mom

.. you've texted your step sister asking for naked pictures

... you've masturbated while planning a robbery