• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a tweaker if...

You open this thread, read it 7 times and don't reply because you are DAMN sure the cops are watching it

^lol!
You might be a tweeker if your tongue WILL NOT remain still for more than 0.1sec, 0.2 if you're lucky.

If you find yourself in Walmart for about 2 to 3 hours
at about 2:00 or so in the morning possibly breaking
a little sweat when it's about 60° in the fucking store
not to mention the past 8 hours that it actually took you
to get out the fucking door to get there

You might be a tweaker if,

-You think 3:00am is a good time to call and go hang out with friends.
-Your house smells like cleaning products or a dentist's office
-You know the shadow people on a first name basis

if you

- prefer a twirl in the morning instead of breakfast
- get sent home from work because of your BO when you're on a bender
- dance and sing on a grave whilst smoking the pipe
- try for years to cook your own methamphetamine, almost dying in the process

...if you start threads titled You might be a tweeker if... :)<3

I actually laughed at that one.

Or, you might be a tweaker if you make threads called "i can't fall asleep, let's party all night."

You might be a tweaker if your friends remind you that you've talked about the end of the world ten times already, and that they really would just like you to shut the hell up for an hour or two.

If a dozen threads about speed/meth are on the first page. All started by the same tweaker. :D

You might be a tweaker if your that tweaker that starts most of the threads that have anything to do with tweak.

You might be a tweaker if you've been awake for so long that you're repeating the post you're quoting, only this time talking mainly about the poster and not the threads. :p

/iwonderwhoitis.

You might be a tweaker if you're new enough to it to be starting threads about how awsome it is

You might be a tweaker if you finish a run, throw your pipe on the ground, shattering it, feeling great, until you realize you just broke your only peice and if you're honest with yourself, you know you're gonna end up buying a new one, and then feeling horrible.

You might be a tweeker if the only sleep you get is GHB/GBL induced.

You might a tweeker if you realize how lame sex is without being spun.

You might be a tweaker if you can smoke your methbong water and get fucking rocked

you might be a tweeker if you are perennially broke, but always have shards.

You might be a tweaker if you're new enough to it to be starting threads about how awsome it is

You might be a tweaker if you finish a run, throw your pipe on the ground, shattering it, feeling great, until you realize you just broke your only peice and if you're honest with yourself, you know you're gonna end up buying a new one, and then feeling horrible.

you might be a tweeker if you are perennially broke, but always have shards.

Oh shit. Well, looks like i'm a tweaker.

-you might be a tweaker if your outlining your veins on your face with permenent marker then start drawing little doodles, then walk around half the day with that on your face
-you might be a tweaker if you think the garbage man only come to your house
-you might be a tweaker if you walk around your neighbor hood with a LED light looking for THEM in the middle of the night.

You might be a tweaker if you have made more posts in six days than I have made in six years.
;)
Just joking around, I mean no harm.