R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Chance Of This Happening, But....

I have been in love with you since we were 12 tears old (you know this). Over the years we grew to friends and even lived together a couple times. We "caught" each other in compromising (nude/semi-nude) positions a few times and even gave each other some pretty intimate back-rubs.
NSFW:
I want to taste every inch of your body and then fuck you silly.

I won't give you what you want but what you need. Im greatful you opened-up. I need things spelt-out, I don't second-guess things.

If I could have traded places with you, I would.

You deserved so much longer.

I miss you. Your presence<3

^ I know that feeling well...

You look so sick... I wish you would get clean, I wish I'd never brought you back to that shit.

I'm not going to blow up our relationship because I enjoy what we have now, but I have been warning you about the company you keep. You will be hanging out with your coworkers more in the future. They drink and do drugs. You told me how some of them are married, but have a 20 year old on the side they are seeing. I warn you and you justify it by saying "They're not bad guys." No, they're not bad guys, but they are a bad influence.

If you keep hanging around morally corrupt men who cheat on their wife, then you will become like them. I've been getting hints that you can't wait to hang out with them and party, drink, etc. You're too old for that, time to grow up! Obviously that party lifestyle is what got you in trouble in the first place. I'm going with the flow, but if you start going wild and acting like a frat boy, I'm done. I deserve much more than that and I'm not going to keep wasting my time.

Oh and you can say "I want to marry you." until you're blue in the face, it doesn't mean anything. You could be just stringing me along until you think you find someone better. I'm not a fool, but if you don't know by now, you'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:
I forgive you for the mistake you made tonight. God's mercy is bigger than our mistakes. I showed you the same mercy. Just don't do it again. You have too much going for you and the world needs what you have to offer. Don't throw it all away. I forgive you. Forgive yourself.

Your attacking me is not going to get you anywhere. Evwntually Im gonna snap and everything will fall apart. Or you could juat be chill like the old days.

You know what - I am so lucky to have you there. You listen to my being, validate my presence by just being there with me; listening to my

grievances ( or a least pretending to hear=D). IF it werent for you , I would be insane. Thank you for being there; present with me; being a friend; there is noone as kind, in the way that you are. I love you.

* I realise I have kind of quoted the Golden Girls theme tune.
I also will let this person know; as have over and over, but cant atm because of proximity.

I love you more than I understand. I know I've told you this many times.

Please trust that there are things I can not burden you with during this fragile time in our relationship.

One day I will be able to tell you more about the nature of my attachments.

everything about this is unusual - why can't i get you out of my head?

I am an idiot for not responding to that self defeating post of yours. You have been rendered and retired to invisibility because society is a cunt and I'm so sorry for not seeing that. I always held you in high esteem. It is hard to understand that you are so under - I love you to bits. I am afraid of interjecting as I know you don't trust anyone but I want you to be built back to the awesome person that made me feel so good in being your friend. Jesus, you deserve so much, have you no idea of what a lovely person you are. My heart breaks to think that you don't realise that - it's complete bullshit not to reap all that you've given. Fuck. ?

I left facebook because of the shit you were posting about losing both of you sons, yeah i am still here and alive, i just want to be self sufficient to the point where i dont have to relie on you.

I love you despitw tour obvious perfection. Come home im gonna tell u i hate u

You raised my spirits and dashed them quite expertly. Back to drinking myself to sleep.

I keep hoping this is a nightmare... that one day I'll wake up out of this hell and see your beautiful face next to mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.