L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your sister is a total bitch and is just cutting for you because she secretly spends you and your familys money on heroin.

Last edited:
We've had a rough time lately, so I'm really happy we had such a fun, romantic weekend to reconnect. We really needed it. I'm glad we work things out and don't give up on one another. I think this is what a real relationship is supposed to be like. hehe

I do have a problem to share some of my feelings and I discovered I can be so hurtful sometimes. I am deeply sad and in a constant search for assurances that life can’t give me. I suppose I finally came to understand what is to live in the present moment and prioritize what’s important in life.

We had such a perfect time together, then you ruined it yesterday. You need to grow up and stop trying to impress coworkers and "fit in"
with them, it's a major turn off. Obviously, you were trying to impress that homewrecker you work with by smoking weed with her. Get a brain of your own. You don't even smoke weed usually. Then you tried to backpedal and say it wasn't just with her, it was with other coworkers too. You mentioned her for some reason though, either trying to make me jealous or trying to make me think you're cool for smoking with her. I just think you're an idiot.

I know I'm done now because I will not allow my heart to get weak and take you back. You are not to be trusted. Things go so well with us, then you sabotage it. Maybe one day you'll grow up, but I'm done with you either way.

Today, you keep texting "Love you with all my heart. Miss you." What hurts the most is I still love you.
You're the only guy I ever got pregnant by, but with more and more clarity, I thank God we didn't go through with it. No kid deserves this kind of life.

It's been years and I still can't stop thinking about you and what could have been. I hope you had a great birthday.

If I keep pushing you away, you'll actually go and be with someone else. I don't want that. I just wanted you to see how much you hurt me. I guess I was scared you're starting to be into someone else. What we have is unlike anything I've ever felt. You feel exactly the same.

Relationships are a pain in the arse. This one keeps pulling me in.

We are friends... jetzt und fur immer. :) <3

(umlaut not included ? because it looks like this)

Your patience is appreciated. I love you more than I knew I could love another.

It just happened, which is how I always imagined it would be..

<3

I wish you could be here again. I hope you realize how much I care. I am your friend and I know things are difficult. Please don't stop reaching out. I'm here. <3

i need to stop taking to you, because the more i do, the more i want to be with you

I hope you realize that you are important to me, you have always been each other’s half. But hopefully you’ll understand that being with my family now is what gives strength to keep moving. But sharing the good and not so good feelings I am going through is gold right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.