L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I pull my prick out and stick my tongue in your mouth without the authorities being involved?

I miss you so much. I'm so sorry. Your last moments must have been so empty, because you couldn't find anything to hold onto.

You had everything that everyone thinks they want, and you had it all in spades. But you still left.

I'm sorry for all the times I failed to recognize the pain inside you and I'm sorry you felt so alone. I'm sorry you couldn't find someone who loved you for all the things about you that matter.

We'll always have our perfect day and one day we'll be back in the Oak Room and we'll walk the city again in the sun. Stay with me
as I with you.

Stalking your profile today. Saw that you moved back to the east coast.

We both living the dream.

Fuck you look fine in those dresses. Elegant ass.

Think about you often. You said I gave you the best times you ever experienced - well I had facilitated our drug-induced experience but I hid my brokenness and could never find a way to explain the pain I was trying to escape in myself; without losing face, so I said nothing but the reality was, the feeling was mutual but I was scared of dragging you in to my vortex of misery and the distance I kept/mystery was that I felt so broken and I could not share that with you at that time - you were too young and immature to understand.

I was so grateful to have those good times with you; I wish I could have been more authentic but I had a lot of shit to work through.

I hope you're doing ok and found people who treat you beautifully and you are finding all the things that you need ( or are at least in the process).

I'm a dick for ignoring you ( im insecure about the way I was, hope you infered this or even if not; you can just disregard any negativity and move on; no doubt you have and youre a this is an inspiration to me; you were always lighter and greatful that I learnt that from you)- but I feel so much that I cannot express to you because you probably dont even realise the gravity fo the situation I was stuck in ( through no fault of my own); while we were together and its too complex to tell without sounding mad. So, Ive accepted that, a long time ago. Im okay with being vilified, if it makes the situation seem palpable - Ill look after myself, this is life, Im pretty much an expert at handling being misunderstood and it is all good, resilience is my reward and life has brought me good things from it, so it must be the right path.

I never forget you and your lovelyness - any antagonism came from the frustration that I couldnt connect with you, on your level and wanted to shield you from my heaviness.

Im so sorry. I would love if you understood that any issues of mine, were genuinely outside of my control but I did try to shield you from the shit I carried. I do feel guilty though but thats mine to handle and forgive, eh.

Nevertheless, I hope you are well. No doubt you are. Look forward to a chat sometime; where we can both laugh, comfortably and free of the past.

Last edited:
I'm finding your manipulation very entertaining. You're running in circles around yourself and want to victimise another or, yourself - II will never bite the bait; I told you, but you didnt listen - more fool you. I hope you get out of your own bullshit and stop looking to parasite on others - it's a fools game.

I used to rely on you to get me through this forsaken place. For four years you tricked me, and used me for personal gains. You worked in the shadows; Dr. Jekyll, I was so unaware of your Hyde. Now when I need you the most you are gone.

You had always been a role model, I would never expect you to do this to me. I feel horrible for your family because of the trauma you are putting them through. I honestly do not know how your wife has not divorced you yet.

You had a legacy ahead of you, a business to inherit. You claimed to be Godly, but you have fallen from grace - exiled. Never to return to the former glory and respect you were. You caused your mother to greive more than the death of her father and loss of her multi-million company combined.

It is going to be hard adjusting without you. I guess I am going to have to step up my game without you.

Fuck you BY.

Sincerely,
AM <3

Last edited:
I wish we could've had normal, a house a fence... happy kids, and a loving relationship... but you know as well as i, people like us don't get normal... it was doomed from the start.

You was my cinnamon apple. My rose. My baby.and you left me for some dumbass nukka???? Hmmmmhhhhhpppph????

I miss you. I know you're going through so much and that I'm being selfish.
I don't care. :p

You won't see this because you... are busy.

Just contact me because I'm stubborn and you're usually slightly less so.

You say you want what's best for me, yet you try to control every aspect of my life... you're doing exactly what drove me away the first time, you're pushing me back towards the drugs and the life I used to live... you say I look so much happier when truly I've never been more dead inside... I don't care what happens anymore, all you're doing is making it easier to let go.

I miss you so much. I'm so sorry. Your last moments must have been so empty, because you couldn't find anything to hold onto.

You had everything that everyone thinks they want, and you had it all in spades. But you still left.

I'm sorry for all the times I failed to recognize the pain inside you and I'm sorry you felt so alone. I'm sorry you couldn't find someone who loved you for all the things about you that matter.

We'll always have our perfect day and one day we'll be back in the Oak Room and we'll walk the city again in the sun. Stay with me
as I with you.

<3

---------------------------

I've so much to do and im going to push you aside. I cant connect with you on any but a superficial layer wont write it off but its pointless in the grand scheme of things - you need to grow up, man - your judgement is infantile, self-serving and one of the reasons you will repel whats good for you.
I like you and ill do my best to be there to be some comfort when you get more falls but wont be spending valuable energy in a vacume chamber, am afraid.

I have a bad feeling the history will be repeating and that will happen over my dead body.

AS long as I live and breathe, I will antagonise the thing that thwarted you to live and breathe, That is a promise.

=D:?=D:X

Status
Not open for further replies.