• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug Is Your City Known For? v2.0 - All We Got Is Jenkem

Atlanta is the only city in the south known for having an open air heroin scene, so I guess that would take the cake.
You could probably get dope open air in New Orleans or Miami but it's probably not as easy as getting it from the bluff

My backward city in Eastern Poland is known for the area where many addicts sell/buy the infamous Polish kompot. Also, there used to be some traffic at the market not far away, you could buy tramadol pills, clonazepam pills etc. And some time ago people sold Ukrainian phenazepam, gidazepam, and benzobarbital, you just had to know who you should ask. Now it's mostly known that if you've got some business, you should be headed up to the bus near the Maintenance Treatment giving-out point. There's plenty of still active heroin users who happened to get into a lot of other addictions like amphetamine or shite like mephedrone and things. Dealing clonazepam pills is on a daily basis, there's always someone who can sell it to you. Sometimes patients of the MMT sell their methadone and take clonazepam instead of money. The price of clonazepam dropped drastically and the price of heroin increased, it's kind of strange clonazepam isn't worth more now on the black market.

It's a very interesting thing such an area exists in the centre of the city near one of the busiest bus stops, the central bus station in the city and Old Town is like 200 metres from the entrance to the MMT point.

Well, many cities in Poland are known to have a one particular area where such business goes on.

Mephedrone; though it's better known as "bubble" ~ it's absolutely everywhere and since 4-MEC disappeared a few months back useage seems to be increasing even more. Our local newspaper reports seizures of the substance very often.

I'm from Baltimore so obviously that drug would be Heroin. Doesn't help that The Wire is all about Baltimore's heroin scene.

^ NYC got everything LA got, besides tar & methamphetamine, but I'm sure if one knew the right people...

Leeds used to be Heroin central in the mid to late 90s. Came out of nowhere around 1991-92, barely even available except in very small and limited circles, 100 mile round trips over to Moss Side and Salford in Manchester sometimes being easier than trying to score on the street in Leeds, but by 94-95 seemed everyone was on it, spreading outwards from Chapeltown and Harehills ( side-by-side local ghettos, large Afro-Carribean and Asian populations respectively ) mainly into the surrounding inner cities and beyond. Walk through the centre of Leeds most days and you'd see literally hundreds of shoplifters, Big Issue vendors, beggars, all grafting for a score. I don't think it's nearly as bad as it was. Not nearly so noticeable these days, or maybe it's just being out of the scene I don't spot heroin addicts as easily as I once did? There were little localised scenes that tended to be kind of restricted to one or two areas. Chapeltown was the place for crack, absolutely rife with it. Much harder to get hold of reliably in quantity elsewhere in the city. Again, less of it about than there was I think? These days I guess Coke's the main thing. Go out down the trendier parts of town and the place is awash with the stuff. Shit quality whenever I've had it in recent years and not worth buying, but a lot of it about all the same.

Newcastle is overrun by violent methheads. Sometimes you might see someone having a roll, and with long notice, acid is a possibility, but if you want a drug and you want it today, you can get weed which is everywhere, or you can get meth. I remember hearing it's the biggest scene in the southern hemisphere.

the bay area has everything so.....

HIGH POTENCY MEDICINAL MARIJUANA, no words to describe it's excellence

MDMA - Quality 8/10, good shard and probably the easiest MDMA on the wallet in the country, the bay area has been called the MDMA capital of the USA and I am inclined to believe this statement! Out of this game though.

Heroin- been out of this game for a while, but cheap cheap cheap potent potent potent tar and mexican brown powder

Cocaine- pretty damn pure, probably a 7/10 for quality which is better than most other areas.

Methamphetamine- damn good quality (9-10/10), ice outnumbers crank at at least a 2:1 ratio)

Pharmaceuticals of all types, stimulants, Benzos, Opioids in HUGE numbers

Last edited:
Which cities are Notorious?

I'm not really into illicit drugs, but am super obsessed with the drug subculture. I was wondering which U.S cities are notorious for particular drugs/drug use in general.

Lol @ The wire. It is true though. Are you looking for the most notorious or the top sales? I'll list both, some notorious, some not so notorious but still large on the drug scale-

New York City, NY -- and subsidiaries (bronx, brooklyn, etc)
Camden, NJ
Newark, NJ
Chicago, IL
Baltimore, MD
Los Angeles, CA
Hollywood, CA
A lot of texas due to the mexico border. The big Cities even towards the west as well.
Las Vegas, NV
Miami, FL
Anchorage, AK
Seattle, WA
Detroit, MI
New Orleans, LA

There are definitely more, those are probably the largest drug hubs that I can think of. People might wonder about alaska but you wouldn't believe the amount of drugs that make it up there. Expensive, but trust me, plentiful. I lived there for many years.

I heard the blue meth from Albuquerque, New Mexico is da bomb.

heisenberg1.jpg

Last edited:
everyone is going to say that their city is the worst/most crime ridden.

Id say its a stupid argument, as almost every city has good and bad parts