• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug Is Your City Known For? v2.0 - All We Got Is Jenkem

^Wow, I'd be glad if I could say my state wasn't the worst. (if I lived in the US that is)

I'm glad I live in simple ol' Belgium. Only Brussels has a "pretty high" crime rate. (Still nothing compared to the UK or US.)

edit: Oh btw, in Belgium there are A LOT of drugs in circulation. But aside from distribution (I assume that's what you mean though) the crime rate here is actually extremely low compared to alot of other countries (or states).

Last edited:
I second the alaska bit, I was born and raised there and drugs are plentiful. Infact its always listed in top ten states with highest ratio of drug users and has even been number one. Meth labs are scattered around and anchorage is also a major port, but imports can be up to 5x more expensive. Smoking weed is very popular there also like Cali.

Lol @ The wire. It is true though. Are you looking for the most notorious or the top sales? I'll list both, some notorious, some not so notorious but still large on the drug scale-

New York City, NY -- and subsidiaries (bronx, brooklyn, etc)
Camden, NJ
Newark, NJ
Chicago, IL
Baltimore, MD
Los Angeles, CA
Hollywood, CA
A lot of texas due to the mexico border. The big Cities even towards the west as well.
Las Vegas, NV
Miami, FL
Anchorage, AK
Seattle, WA
Detroit, MI
New Orleans, LA

There are definitely more, those are probably the largest drug hubs that I can think of. People might wonder about alaska but you wouldn't believe the amount of drugs that make it up there. Expensive, but trust me, plentiful. I lived there for many years.

I second the alaska bit, I was born and raised there and drugs are plentiful. Infact its always listed in top ten states with highest ratio of drug users and has even been number one. Meth labs are scattered around and anchorage is also a major port, but imports can be up to 5x more expensive. Smoking weed is very popular there also like Cali.

Wow, way to go Sarah Palin! ;) :p

how has someone not said Paterson, NJ? lol.

Also I forgot Philadelphia, PA.

And on the note of paterson, I agree it is a pretty decent drug distributor (as is trenton) but Newark is definitely a larger drug hub, and just because we live in NJ doesn't mean that all the towns here should make the list. NJ has a LOT though, same as the 5 districts of NYC. We have camden, trenton, newark, jersey city, and paterson. Again, although all of them are mostly drug sales instead of businesses, I didn't feel all of them belonged (especially since they aren't all "Notorious")

Also I forgot Philadelphia, PA.

And on the note of paterson, I agree it is a pretty decent drug distributor (as is trenton) but Newark is definitely a larger drug hub, and just because we live in NJ doesn't mean that all the towns here should make the list. NJ has a LOT though, same as the 5 districts of NYC. We have camden, trenton, newark, jersey city, and paterson. Again, although all of them are mostly drug sales instead of businesses, I didn't feel all of them belonged (especially since they aren't all "Notorious")

didn't know drugs could be obtained on the streets of trenton...interesting.

The Wire kinda over-exaggerates the heroin trade in Baltimore but the shit is everywhere here. Also, the cops are everywhere so I avoid the open-air markets. Just take the back roads into the hood, guy quickly runs it to me and I get the fuck back to the suburbs. But i'm sure there's Heroin everywhere on the east coast because of the ports. Also, in the college towns, roxi's were everywhere. Pretty fucking expensive though glad i'm not currently living near the college because those oxy's drained my wallet really quick.

Gary, Indiana ( coke/crack)

Baltimore, Maryland ( opiates )

Southern California ( Weed )

you'd be surprised but TN as a whole is known for Marijuana. We are one of the top states in marijuana production as well. We had the massive underground pot farm here as well.

Boston seems to be pretty notorious for overpriced pharmaceutical opiates. I was surrounded by the pill scene from about 08-11 and during that time I watched prices rise dramatically specifically when the OPs were released causing 30mg oxycodones to increase in popularity, demand and price. Heroin use also seems to be on the rise although quality can be very inconsistent depending on the connection (no open air).

How much do Roxycodone 30mg go for street value in Anchorage? Would you know?

Shimazu got it right, there are no price discissions on blue light, and just advice is to not even try to beat around the bush or get a ballpark figure. All of them are infractions, and just trying to save you a headache.

Do you live in alaska? My phone doesn't show locations on the mobile version. Why did you want to know the price?

Boston seems to be pretty notorious for overpriced pharmaceutical opiates. I was surrounded by the pill scene from about 08-11 and during that time I watched prices rise dramatically specifically when the OPs were released causing 30mg oxycodones to increase in popularity, demand and price. Heroin use also seems to be on the rise although quality can be very inconsistent depending on the connection (no open air).

Yep and the gov't thought making the pills crush proof was good. All it did was sky rocket dope and roxy use, as well as prices.

Depends on the drug... everyone here referencing NJ, etc. is probably focusing on opiates.

Places like the Bay Area are dripping with LSD.

WOW...where is phoenix AZ on this list?! ive lived in a lot of different cities and phoenix az has ALOT of high quality cheap shit!