• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long should a roll on molly last?

thabart

Greenlighter
Hello, since the recommended dose of MDMA powder is around 120 mg I was wondering how long the average roll on this dose lasts? On my 1st roll ever I took a pill and it lasted around 4 hrs, beautiful euphoric high. Then I waited 5 weeks and took 120 mg molly orally. It was the same magical high, but it only lasted an hour. Then I quickly came down within 10 minutes. Is that expected or was the molly adulterated in some way? I still have some oft the same molly left, is it safe to up the dose next time? Let's say 200 mg?

Thanks for your advice guys.

Sounds adulterated, and sounds liek you took methylone or aka bk-mdma. A roll should last anywhere from 5-6 hours or more.

Thanks for your quicky reply, turkeywrap. Damn, I didn't even know methylone existed and after using Google I found online stores that sell it for non-human use here in europe. The marquis test turned black / dark purple really fast though. Is that a sign for MDMA or do both substances produce this color ?

Hmm if it tested correct which from your reply it did, then I don't see why it shoulda been short. Maybe it was of poor quality, where you on any medication or take anything morning of roll day?

Nope, no medication and my last meal was breakfast so me and my friends pretty much took it on empty stomach. For all of us it only lasted an hour plus minus 15 minutes. Just tested again with the eztest marquis with a tiny crystal and it immidately produced a dark purple / black color. I guess it wasn't the best quality.

I say wait longer between your next roll and see if that helps, maybe test a different batch from someone else

Could be some of the other chems that turn the maquis reagent black/purple.

Yea that's what i thought too. Is there a way of finding out for sure? If it was MDMA it should've definitely lasted longer right?

I dosed 200mg this past Friday and rolled pretty good. I dropped at 10:30ish and when I was ready for bed at 4ish I was still seeing tracers and whatnot. So around 5 hours or so! My jaw is still a little sore. Def wait longer to roll or try a diferent batch.

The peak lasts 2-3 hours for me at the most. Then another 3 hours of feeling nice / afterglow.

With good MDMA that's on the purer side, I usually roll for at least 6 hours, usually longer, but I would say generally, I peak at about 4 hours...

Do you eat before? Having food in the stomach (not full of course) will basically make the peak less intense, and instead prolong the experience, with also a smoother come-up / come down. If you do this though, and still have a strong peak, you're actually taking in a lot more MDMA than you would need, and from your brain's perspective it's comparable to redosing. A 4 hour peak sounds pretty wild. I guess I'm jealous :)

I believe my MDMA is around 84% pure.
Last week i took a dose after a hiatus of a few months.
130mg had us peaking at T+1h, took 40mg booster at +1.30h. Peak lasted from T+1 - T+5. Down and sleeping at T+6h.
I awoke totally refreshed an defragged !

Whatever you do don't take it with Xanax. I drove on oncoming traffic it wasn't for my wife to slap the shit out of me and take the wheel i would have killed some one or my self or someone else

Yea that's what i thought too. Is there a way of finding out for sure? If it was MDMA it should've definitely lasted longer right?

You could always send it to ecstasydata.org to get it analyzed if you still have some. But, the only reasons I could really think of that would cause you to have a lessened experience would be one of few, and these would all be considering what you did in fact consume was MDMA, or a related chemical. Either, A) you have poor quality product, B) your natural tolerance or tolerance completely is much too high, or C) you're not taking enough. Everyone's different and different doses are often found to produce different reactions in people.

If you dose jusssstttt right you can have an afterglow that lasts for like 8+ hours. If you take too much or dose wrong you'll come up HARD, but then come down just as hard.

I find it's almost always a 4 hour peak, and I mean peak as in the maximum intensity of the roll for the whole time... kind of coming and going in waves, but that's about how long I'm hugging the floor for.

Then for another hour or two you're about half high, you can kind of switch it off in your head but it's still there if you focus. This is what people like what I used to be hate so badly, just wanting to go back a few hours to that orgasmic bliss. Others ignore it completely and won't even notice it. I've learned to love this state, though, and that was a lesson that took a hell of a hangover and possible brain damage to drive home. Now the afterglow is soothing for me though, I realize I can't go back and I put my focus on remembering what I already had instead of what I want to have again. That seems to bring back my roll more than anything :) although, psychedelics, dissociatives and weed certainly help with that.

My last time with molly, I ate 1 cap & insufflated the other after 30 minutes ... rolled for a solid 3 hours then came down abruptly, it surprised me, as molly usually lasts longer for me & I knew it was quality.
I'd taken a weak pill a week before though, so I'm sure seritonin reserves play a role in duration even if the intensity is still there

Coolzmoker is about right cause ive been rollin for about 7 hours and im wondering when im gonna crash, its like 1:00 am and i took 2 around 6:00 pm. Im still wired but i stopped felling euphoric around 10:00 pm