• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long should a roll on molly last?

I usually start coming up at 30 mins.... I take dissolved in a pint of beer or cider, a generous pinch of crystals always roughly the same amount..... I prefer to eat first a bowl of cereal or something else I get stomach churn...... Roll lasts 3 hours usually but got some today from someone else that was recommended and have been fun blown buzzing for 8 hours now very Euphoric minimal gurning, usual increased sex drive lust and happiness...... Chatty and confident .....

Trouble is I took it early planning a cheeky Monday High, and have work in 2 hours and still have eyes like dinner plates and am buzzing my tits off..... Could be exceptionally hard to explain to the boss...... Lol

Best high ever though slight nausea but think that's related to the strength and purity..... Will definitely stock pile this batch if I can....

Happy rolling

Rich @ Leeds UK

Anyone else have a massively increased sex drive and lust on this drug.... Interestingly I'm 100% straight but this drug tears down those barriers..... #mashed

MD is roughly 4-6hrs according to Shulgin and most sources so 4 hours is possible I guess; generally the peaks over quick and then you slide down and 6 hours sounds about right to pretty much baseline but some people read these things odd ie where baseline is and anyway it actually will vary quite a bit esp. with many psychedelics - some are down off acid in 10hr or 8hrs or even allegedly in 6 in a minority. I always get at least 12hrs even fairly low dose with tailing effects and generally max out on the scale of possible durations given in phikal. I've even been 11hr to baseline off AL-LAD but know someone insists they are actual baseline within 4-5 so we have to remember 4-6hrs (MD) is a rough scale good for most at one modest dose (amount being a factor) some part of the experience can certainly go on longer; older people for example sometimes metabolise slower but people just vary full stop. I always end up redosing on MD anyhow...

depends on how often you use. i abused back in 2010. now after an 18 month break 100mg with a 50mg booster 1.5 hours after dosing gave me the craziest hii of my life. i swear to it the energy got so heated i had to leave my body and experienced astral projection. while having a 3 hr convo with my buddy from here that was one if the most heated intellectual discourse i've ever had in my life. really changed my perspective, this dude was awake 3 days on meth and with me on mdma it literally turned into a battle if the gods. i was looking down on planet earth and we were discussing the future of humanity and all the social systems and constructs which are taking away the beauty of life. my eyes wiggled so hard i couldnt fuckin read or see what was in front if me for 8 hours. now THATS good shit. brown rocks that was totally bomb Md. seriously, respect this drug. take it at most once a year. you'll see what i mean. blows my mind like first time every time for hours and hours. dose 30-50% of your original dose 1.5 hours after you initially dose, trust me it will extend the peak.

I think I sorta fried my brain though so keep that in mind. lol. Still so worth it for an experience like THAT. OMG. it was better than any sex i've had and it was just talking to my buddy heated debate and no i'm not gay. but i've never fucked on E so i don't know what that's like. i imagine it could be insane if i really liked her and had already been seeing her. maybe one day "sigh" long term breakups just suck. i ruined my relationship doing too much heroin and neglecting her. fuck fuck fuck i saw the truth last sunday. i just dont want it to happen ever again. our discussion had a lot to do with man to man morals and values. we both want to get married to cute chicks and are struggling. anyways, the experience hanged my life forever. total brain fryage OMG. don't disrespect this gift to humanity we need it in this day and age. get together with some smart people and friends and roll out but not more than once a year, it's way too intense for that. 3 days later i still dont feel right. i'm still processing what the FUCK happened to me!!!

Plus I've used around 50 times. This was the most powerful of all because I did it right. Don't sniff it's stupid to with md. pop it in a cap. and do the redose trust me i honestly left my body it was so intense i swear to it. i've been transformed forever i can already tell. honestly it's a little scary but i know it's probably for the best. i needed to wake up.