• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

I think 15mg orally or 10mg sniffed, sniffing will hurt if you've never sniffed anything before though.

dudes. when you said this shit hurt when snorted, you werent kidding around.

ive tried insufflating before, but with less than 5mg at a time, and probably my technique wasnt too good. fast forward to last night, sniffed 15mg in one go, i felt like a horse had kicked in my sinuses.
curiously, pain went away after 10-15mins, and the remainder of the trip was awesome. can almost say it was worth it... but really, i need to look into plugging as the pain man, the pain!

hey, not sure if i have much to add here but i have extensive experience with 2c-b, having dosed maybe 40-60 times in the period of 6 months. i definitely have (permanent?) background visuals in the dark, but besides that, i got out of that period of abuse pretty psychologically intact. never snorted it, wouldnt know about the burn, but ive snorted a salt bunk pill before so i couldnt be worse then that

20mg gave nice OEVs and amazing CEVs. Lasted not so long and sleep was easy to come by even if it had not completely gone away.

I really don't get any noticeable bodyload from 2c-b. A little stomach uneasiness on the comeup, but I'd say even that falls short of nausea. The alkylated 2c's seem to be a little rougher on me though.

Like mentioned above this has also really become a concert favorite of mine. Usually between 27-33mg is a really ..solid trip. Thinking about either bumping it up to the 35-40mg range and/or combining it with some 2c-c in the not too distant future. What type of doses have you all used when combining with the chloro? I'm a bit of a 2c-c hardhead,usually takes me 55-65mg to really trip proper, though 45mg+ is still enjoyable. Much below that & its kind of an irritating threshold effect.

Last edited:
why does it seem that 2c-b has a very erratic range of effects for me and my partner? 23mg, 20mg, and 25mg all very different. my most visual of the three was at 20mg. 25mg was more just getting lost and not very visual. 23mg was very mild. all of them lasted really short maybe 2-3 hours. this was taken orally. any comments?

I plugged 20mg of 2c-b and jesus christ, that was the most visuals I've had in a WHILE!

complete immersion in psychedelia with a very minor bodyload. I would agree that plugging is the best ROA.

why does it seem that 2c-b has a very erratic range of effects for me and my partner? 23mg, 20mg, and 25mg all very different. my most visual of the three was at 20mg. 25mg was more just getting lost and not very visual. 23mg was very mild. all of them lasted really short maybe 2-3 hours. this was taken orally. any comments?
If you really think about it, the same thing happens with all psychedelic drugs. The same dose of LSD, taken in the same place at two different times can produce very different effects. I'm not sure that there is any explanation for this phenomenon, except insofar as that who you are today is not who you were yesterday or who you're going to be tomorrow.

On a slightly different note, I have noticed that individual responses to a given dose of 2C-B seem to differ much more widely between people than other psychedelics. For example, I am more than satisfied with ~18mg most times, but one of my friends needs ~40mg to feel much of anything.

Extensive experience with 2c-c, and I'd say it, followed closely by 2c-d, is the grandaddy of erratic and unpredictable phenethylamines . 2c-c from various sources is notoriously impure (un chlorinated, poly chlorinated, etc) but even stuff from a verified, tested batch is really hit and miss. Absorption? Dunno. But my IM or IV experiments were always spot on.

An interesting effect I noted after a decade or so of playing with 2C-B once or twice a year was a slow decline in the bang pow fireworks of the somatic effects, ie the visuals. Even after not taking it for several years the visuals never came back to that glorious first few times. My first time, a momentous occasion for reasons I can't share, was one of the most visual experiences I've ever had. Blew away 2C-E, on par, almost, with smoked n,n, DMT. Wow! Still, a fun, easy, and just simple recreational drug. It will throw you a curveball every now and then and sneak upon ya with some bonafide psychedelia :)

20mgs oral is generally a medium-strong dose of 2c-b. If you are insuflating it, opt for like 10mgs. I have a friend who is an advanced researcher and sniffed 20mgs in a car on the highway and he had a psychedelic freakout thinking he was a lizard creature and the rest of us in the car were going to incinerate his body because he was old and he tried jumping out of the car several times after accusing people of being magicians...this was fucking scary.

A thing that I've noticed too is some people don't respond to 2c-b in any amount, these people also seem to be insensitive to MDMA. I wonder if it's because 2c-b primarily agonises the 5ht2c receptor.

I also gave 25mgs to a couple of friends of mine at a citizenship party and it was the second psychedelic they've ever done (DMT was their first) and they reported having a fabulous time.

2c-b really helps me deal with embodiment issues I get after I've been traveling hyperspace and then get all depressed about being a person in a body...hehe.

2c-b is the ideal concert drug imo. It's trippy, but almost never distractingly so, and though I've heard people say otherwise, you can get a nice, quasi-mdma rush with it, especially if there's lots of dancing and lights and loud music.

An interesting effect I noted after a decade or so of playing with 2C-B once or twice a year was a slow decline in the bang pow fireworks of the somatic effects, ie the visuals. Even after not taking it for several years the visuals never came back to that glorious first few times.

have you noticed this only with 2c-b or with all psychedelics?

^Much more so with 2C-B than with other, traditional psychedelics. I still get quite a rise out of 300 mcg of LSD 20 years and hundreds of trips later, as well as things like mescaline, an other 2C's. Dunno why. Not like I hit it harder than the rest of em. Quite likely less.

Finally said "wtf" a couple of hours ago and sniffed 12mg for the first time. Can't say I'll be doing that again; just to painful for me.

Anyone tried intramuscular 2c-b that can speak to its easiness/effectiveness?

I really don't get any noticeable bodyload from 2c-b. A little stomach uneasiness on the comeup, but I'd say even that falls short of nausea.

That is interesting because I got the heaviest bodyload and nausea with 20mg orally. The trip was fantastic but the comeup rougher than 3,5g of Mushrooms which is why I didn't take my remaining dose for about a year :/
Snorting and plugging are unfortunately not an option.

I haven't tried any other 2c-x so I cannot compare but it would be nice to know why the side effects affect people so differently.

PS: My recommendation: One hit of N2O on the peak 8o

Ondine, try plugging it. Much more friendly than the horse kick to the nose that is snorting.

That is interesting because I got the heaviest bodyload and nausea with 20mg orally. The trip was fantastic but the comeup rougher than 3,5g of Mushrooms which is why I didn't take my remaining dose for about a year :/
Snorting and plugging are unfortunately not an option.

I haven't tried any other 2c-x so I cannot compare but it would be nice to know why the side effects affect people so differently.

PS: My recommendation: One hit of N2O on the peak 8o

I can notice a bad bodyload on 2c-b at only 10mg. Shivers, twitching muscles and moderate tachycardia.

I would like to add to this discussion: I used 2C-B many times in the 1990s. At the time I was rather prone to bad trips, and I never had a single one of those on 2C-B. Mushrooms and LSD sent me into raging anxiety more often than not in those days but 2C-B, not even once.

Probably one of the best psychedelics besides LSD. Except first experience with it was a nasal does of .1 that still had residual acetic acid in it and after my face stopped feeling like it was melting off my vision became 2d but had a constant cycling of random colors. But then I started feeling like every one in the room was laughing at me and then at one point it seemed like people where vibrating and talking gibberish and and then jumping to different places in the room instantaneously. Then I pretty much blacked out came back to I was at home and the visual effect reminded me of peaking on a couple hits of acid. Moral of the story never believe your friends when you ask them if that's a lot.