• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

One issue with this drug is that in the middle of the trip (total 5 hours or so) I kept coming down for periods of 1 to 2 mins, then back up for 10-15 mins.
That's an issue? I loved that part of it! The first time I took it, I would lay on my back and stare up at the sky, and every few minutes I would feel like I was on a rocket launching up into space or something.

No I mean it was a really nice night. I just like to be flying high and not touching down every little while. Really good fun, though. And I heard that unlike MD you can take this stuff several weekends in a row and not feel like complete shit from it.

No I mean it was a really nice night. I just like to be flying high and not touching down every little while. Really good fun, though. And I heard that unlike MD you can take this stuff several weekends in a row and not feel like complete shit from it.
Yeah that's true. Tolerance also builds slowly. Love it. Can't wait to do acid, md, 2cb next week on holiday at the beach.!

One issue with this drug is that in the middle of the trip (total 5 hours or so) I kept coming down for periods of 1 to 2 mins, then back up for 10-15 mins. Next time I won't eat for several hours before... or while i'm on it.

Out of interest what was your total dosage? I found something similar my first time taking it, though admittedly that was in combination with Methylone so it was hard to say if it was the 2C-B or not - this was with 20mg iirc, or 25mg maybe. I tried it again on its own at 40mg though (33mg oral + 7mg snorted) and found at this level that effect mostly disappeared - there was still some waviness to the experience but I never felt that worrying "shit I'm starting to come down!" sensation.

Upping my dose also massively increased the visuals, 20 or 25mg (whichever it was) just slightly blurred the edges of objects and changed my depth perception a little, and mostly affected me in a physical way. 40mg though was a whole different story, I was seeing rainbow coloured kaleidoscopes bursting forth from the objects around me, everything was so colourful, bright, vibrant.. :D

YMMV though, you should up the dose in smaller increments than I did, as some people don't enjoy higher doses of 2C-B as much as me and some others do.

Someone had graced me with some 2CB a good while back. (I swear Angels exist) I started with 18 mgs (Hbr) just to test the waters. I was surprised that it worked as well as it did because I see people talk of 35-45 mgs. Then I went 22, then 25, then 28. The higher the dose, the more visuals. Seems the intense part lasts the first 2 hours, then another 2 or 3 of jolly happy tripping. The first time I tried I remember reading here and other boards that the insightful spiritual part is absent from 2CB. Just at that moment my head spun in a colorful psychedelic way down a swirling vortex of insight that made me laugh. It was as if the 2CB was asking "what did I miss that another psychedelic would have given?" Seemed to have a sense of humor. It does seem gentler and easier to handle than say a strong dose of mushrooms or LSD. And I can see a cross between MDMA and real psychedelic effect. Typical phenethylamine persian carpet colorful visuals with neon blue, green, and yellow and purple standing out.

A few months later a good friend of ours had died. Since his wake and funeral was in another state some friends and I got together for a memorial. Sort of like a party he would have liked in dedication to him. I brought the extra 2CB and gave it out. The wonderful crazy thing is just thinking about the guy it felt like he was right there enjoying it with us. Very empathogenic. A great experience.

While I do think that 2CB is lighter than a traditional psychedelic, I think it can be insightful and deep at times. But yes, I would resort to mushrooms if one needs a deep deep spiritual healing. But don't discount 2CB completely for that. Any psychedelic can be insightful.

Any psychedelic can be insightful.

So, when you see people describing LSD/Mescaline/Psilocybin/DMT as their chosen psychedelic because they believe it offers a depth of experience that is competely unique, do you believe that these feelings are indiosyncratic & that with the right dose of the right substance at the right time ANY true psychedelic drug can prove itself equally enlightening?

I use those examples of classic psychedelic drugs because these are the most likely to have been in widespread use & have been for many years & many serious fans of these drugs dismiss newer psychedelics such as the 4-subs, the 2c series & more recently the NBOMe's as being "depthless".

Is this just a matter of preference, of familiarity, or do the "classic" psychedelics really deliver a more profound, deeper & more valuable experience?

BBC: Six hospitalised
BBC: Three arrested

Bluelight DITM discussion

Police wouldn't have test results so fast so they either were told it was 2CB or found a label.

I suspect those arrested bought it and passed it to the boys who did no research or eyeballed doses and consequently all panicked.

Alternatively it could have been bulked 2C-B-NBOMe and sold as 2C-B to the boys who are normally well informed and expected the wide safety margin of 2C-B

So, when you see people describing LSD/Mescaline/Psilocybin/DMT as their chosen psychedelic because they believe it offers a depth of experience that is competely unique, do you believe that these feelings are indiosyncratic & that with the right dose of the right substance at the right time ANY true psychedelic drug can prove itself equally enlightening?

That's a good question that others can chime in on. For me I already had a preconceived notion that 2CB is not a deep psychedelic. And despite having bit hit hard a few times with some deep meaning I still feel I would need to reach for mushrooms or acid for a good soul scrubbing trip. The jaw dropping astonishment seems to be missing while all the other qualities are there in 2CB. But still at any time any of these things can produce at least some deep insight.

One issue with this drug is that in the middle of the trip (total 5 hours or so) I kept coming down for periods of 1 to 2 mins, then back up for 10-15 mins. Next time I won't eat for several hours before... or while i'm on it.

Yeah, it comes in waves, and you get brief moments of lucid sobriety only to slip back into tripping without realising as such. It's something that could imagine be potentially quite handy if your trip starts to turn bad, giving you a couple of minutes to clear your head and assure yourself nothing bad can pysically happen or go outside if your in a club or whatever. The counter to that is when your just beginning to enjoy yourself/star reflecting you get yanked out of it.

At a dosage of around 10mg (a light and arguably sub-psychedelic dose), I found myself feeling incredibly stimulated. The closest comparison I can make would be the MDMA rush but much speedier, at times I felt like I could potentially run great distances and I found myself jumping over and around furniture. Has anybody else experienced similar feelings on this kind of dose? I have not taken 2C-B since but I plan to up my dosage at some point in the future.

Been hearing a bit about 2C-B; Is it popular(ie availible on the street) and is most of this 2C-B coming from the black market now?

Yea, is that stuff still sold online ? Its been a frickin' while I don't see any on the shops that I buy stuff from. Have the feeling 2C-C is starting to drift away now as weel (or maybe that's just me being paranoid) !

Sure there are some places on the internet where you can get it, but mostly people are getting it from dealers. It's huge in the raver-scene.

2C-C has been made Schedule 1 in the US, so that's probably why you're seeing it less and less. Don't think it's going to disappear entirely, as it's still legal in a lot of other places. Same for pretty much all other interesting 2Cs

At a dosage of around 10mg (a light and arguably sub-psychedelic dose), I found myself feeling incredibly stimulated. The closest comparison I can make would be the MDMA rush but much speedier, at times I felt like I could potentially run great distances and I found myself jumping over and around furniture. Has anybody else experienced similar feelings on this kind of dose? I have not taken 2C-B since but I plan to up my dosage at some point in the future.

Yeah. It's stimulating but not in a stimulant kind of way. The stimulation is more mental than physical.

Does anyone else get significant light-headedness when coming up on 2C-B? Every time I have taken it (orally, dissolved in water), I have become quite light-headed, almost to the point where I fear standing, from about 25-40 minutes after dosing. It's not unbearable or anything, but an effect that I don't recall reading about. After that I have always been completely fine, but I wonder if this is a typical reaction. This does not happen to me on any other 2C-X that I've tried (C,E,I).

Woah was reading the pihkal entry on 2c-b and noticed this

"There are people who choose not to go into the corporeal but, rather, prefer the out-of-body experience. They express discomfort with 2C-B, and seem to lean more to the Ketamine form of altered state, one which dissociates body from mind."

That blew my mind with how personally spot on Shulgin was, for me at least and how people can react so similarly to something like a pyschedelic. I find the body "high" of 2c-b immensely uncomfortable and is my main (although not only) cristism of the compound. The second part was erie, I love the two dissociatives I've tried, nos and k far more than anyone I know... Was impressed that shulgin predicted my drug preferences before I was even born :D

Only 10mg insuffilated but a couple hours ago I was in a place where 40mg(orally) hasn't taken me before...

Last edited: