• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS TDS Pets thread vs. now with added SCOMFF!

I'm so glad that you reposted this! It is one of my favorites, too. The tattoo is soooo good that even Charlie thinks he is looking in a mirror LOL! How is Charlie?

czey, they are Papillons like Laika said and they LOOVE Deal beach (by Long Branch) but the Asbury Park dog beach is a favorite as well.

n3o, that was when we first got Belle. I turned around and she was sitting in the corner of the room with her legs like that looking all weird. She also had a unibrow <3.

Herb I've seen you have a dog too how come no dog pics?

Snow, that's a great tattoo. Definitely worthy of a repost!

posted this a while back but this is still one of my fav pics of my cat charlie
IMG_2432.jpg

this is too cute! love it! :) :)

No,Stardust, sadly we no longer have our dog. He was a genetic disaster named Inkita Aja, or Inky, and he lived 16 years with horrible arthritis. He was a Welsh Corgi/Australian Shepard mix. He was basically a walking footstool--54 pound body on little bowed Corgi legs. But he ruled our family. He lived to eat and when he was feeling particularly in pain one year when we were driving back from vacation, I pulled into a Burger King and bought him a cheeseburger. I swear a light bulb went off in his head that said, "Any amount of suffering is worth sticking around for these!" He lived a whole year beyond that trip (and he had been really ailing) because we took him through the drive-through every Friday for a cheeseburger. He used to lie right next to the curb in the street in front of our house so he wouldn't miss anything. Other than one mid-life crisis where he wandered off and ended up being fed treats in an Acupuncture office across town, he was never fenced and never strayed. Here is his obituary I ran in the paper:

Aww Herb that made me tear up. That's a great obituary post in dedication to him though. <3<3 Inky

OMG that tat is awesome! Looks just like the kitty! Who ever did that did a fantastic job!
thanks :) i love it. my artist does fantastic work (he has done 6 of my tats) and always gives me a good deal on them.. this one only cost me 140.00

Her name is Tipsy :)
She belongs to a girl who lives with us..
Even though cats give me allergies, I always stop to pat her and rug her up in that black blankie in the mornings :)

Aww Tipsy <3

My boyfriend has always been allergic to cats but my roommates cat he wasn't allergic to. I think certain cats just lack the protein in their saliva that makes you allergic. (If you've ever wanted a cat and held back because of allergies)

IMAG0065.jpg

Noodles, starting to shed! The red sand has stained his old scales.. it looks pretty cool how it is breaking away into clean scales