Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man has anyone else noticed how good the dope has been in Baltimore this past week? I mean it's been good all summer but this shit is next level. Makes me nod every time I do a bag of it. It's very light tan almost whiteish powder, breaks up really easy, has a bit of vinegar smell to it, and burns just alittle bit when sniffed. Those are all of the signs that I look for in great dope. This shit is not only great but the bags are fucking fat! Some of Afghanistan's finest dope must've hit the ports recently. I'm going to stock the fuck up before this fire H is gone.

Except the dope is from South America and not Afghanistan. Those are all the signs I look for in quality dope too, though.

Ya man stop talking about meeting up. You're giving people the wrong impression. Maybe you should look into the other city specific threads to see what is supposed to be happening. Next time anyone even suggests that they're meeting up in one of these threads they're getting an infraction/banning.

This thread had been a fucking mess and us bordering on getting closed. Stay within the rules our ruin it for everyone else.

that persons first post seemed really weird anyway. BTW escape , the stuff ive got in bmore has been real good brown stuff but ive been getting it by the gram. I got some white stuff three days ago that was out of control good , i got so high after leaving my boys house that i passed out at a citgo and woke up 3 hours later and have no clue where i lost the 2 g's i had . IT still hurts thiinking about losing 2 g's that are still there somewhere.

Most ppl would disagree with u^ an no more than a match head is nothen I shot someone up for their first time the other day with good Bmore raw and was much more than a match head they didnt even get a rush, I didnt get one til my fourth or so time shooten

Embrace the needle and surf deep into the night. There's many advantages to the needle and if you miss it you may never
have the balls to try it again; use the Bluelight search engine for techniques in needle etiquette. And respect the pharmacology
of your chemicals, they can be your ticket to understanding your personal physiology, learn to inject the correct dosage, load
no more than the point of a match head, or much smaller. Once you cross over it changes you for the better contrary to
popular convention, in the meantime respect the pharmacology.

How in the world does switching to IV use change you for the better? Name me one good change that comes from "embracing the needle" (one that isn't drug related like the rush or something like that). It will quickly increase tolerance which usually pushes someone into a much worse addiction, there are many harmful physical risks to your body (damaged veins, infections, etc) and it does in fact make it much easier to overdose and die. I'm not saying that there aren't risks involved with different ROAs either, and I know that IV can be done properly with minimal harm, but this is a harm reduction site and I don't really think encouraging people to switch to the needle and telling them how great it is is such a good idea seeing how the risk of harm is so much greater.

^ Yea I'm with Reckless on that. I don't know why you would encourage IV use, and I certainly don't know how you can say that there are many advantages to it, and that it changes you for the better. I have never heard someone say "man my addiction was getting pretty bad, but once I turned to the needle it all got better!!!"

For every point that you may have as to why it is better, there are more points as to why that's not true. Other than the rush I don't see how you can claim that there are other advantages.

Don't take it personally, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with independent thought or differing opinions, I just honestly am confused about this one. I don't see how it changes one for the better in any way shape or form and was just wondering how you came to this conclusion. Any examples or reasons you have to make this statement, or were you just trying to be different for the sake of it?

No, I wasn't trying to be an arshole and I appreciate your inquiry. The "I don't see" is key in your statement and your experience. The experiential use of drugs is key here rather than the "misuse of drugs". Personal experience in my case involves too many extenuating circumstances for an Internet forum. There are many choices that led up to my chosen route of administration. I am indeed better off for using IV heroin therapy for 10 months than never having been there at all. It is fair to ask why but note that each person's relationship with and reaction to specific drugs will be as different as our thumbprints. Example: my first reaction with LSD was as entertaining as it was instructive. There is a spiritual dimension to pharmacology that can benefit or destroy a person, regardless of popular belief, conventional wisdom, or scientific reasoning. And I firmly believe in the scientific method, critical analysis, and tangible results. All science is progressive, particularly pharmacology and medicinal chemistry. The fault here is mine, in advocating something that is highly destructive for some people. In that regard I pull back the reins.

You could not have said that any better.

that persons first post seemed really weird anyway. BTW escape , the stuff ive got in bmore has been real good brown stuff but ive been getting it by the gram. I got some white stuff three days ago that was out of control good , i got so high after leaving my boys house that i passed out at a citgo and woke up 3 hours later and have no clue where i lost the 2 g's i had . IT still hurts thiinking about losing 2 g's that are still there somewhere.

Losing 2gs would be the ultimate letdown.. I, personally, would have looked for it until the day I died, retracing any remembered footsteps, having the passion for opiates that I do. Perhaps you hid it somewhere before you nodded out? Or it was stolen from another fiend... XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone probably saw you nodded out and ran your stash. The only time I ever took dope from someone was when they were so fucked up from taking xanax then shooting a bag of dope that I just went into their pocket and took it. I did it more because I was walking him around the neighborhood to make sure he wouldn't OD, and he was doing all this weird stuff (opening random car doors, taking his shoes off, almost walking into the wrong houses) so I thought it best to take the bags since I figured someone might call the cops on him and he would be searched since I'm sure people would said he was stealing things from cars.

The next day I was going to give them back, but he was bitching to me about having made him take a walk (more like me carry him 3/4 of the time) the previous night, but I told him it was either that or an ambulance since he was pale and his lips were turning blue and he couldn't formulate a sentence for a few hours. Plus if my parents saw him like that it would make matters worse, since there's no way the wouldn't have brought him to the hospital, and then be onto me for hanging out with a dope user.

The next day he went and copped with someone else, and once again nodded out too hard, and she ran his pockets for dope too. The difference is that she did it just to take his bags and get high, whereas I gave the remaining 1 1/2 bags to a friend since I was clean at the time. I just wasn't going to give those bags back to him after he bitched at me like that, especially since I was expecting an apology.

So it's definitely possible that someone took your stash.

Anyone have experience with getting large golden/tan rocks? They are really easy to break up and I swear it's gotta be almost pure shit. It's ridiculous how good this shit is. I rarely get it though and it's always more expensive but this is the type of shit that hooks me in deep. I can't stop buying the dope when it's this good. The better the dope the worse my addiction gets...oh the irony.

No, I wasn't trying to be an arshole and I appreciate your inquiry. The "I don't see" is key in your statement and your experience. The experiential use of drugs is key here rather than the "misuse of drugs". Personal experience in my case involves too many extenuating circumstances for an Internet forum. There are many choices that led up to my chosen route of administration. I am indeed better off for using IV heroin therapy for 10 months than never having been there at all. It is fair to ask why but note that each person's relationship with and reaction to specific drugs will be as different as our thumbprints. Example: my first reaction with LSD was as entertaining as it was instructive. There is a spiritual dimension to pharmacology that can benefit or destroy a person, regardless of popular belief, conventional wisdom, or scientific reasoning. And I firmly believe in the scientific method, critical analysis, and tangible results. All science is progressive, particularly pharmacology and medicinal chemistry. The fault here is mine, in advocating something that is highly destructive for some people. In that regard I pull back the reins.

It's great if you can experience these drugs through a purely scientific view but, please remember that this is a HR site. If in fact you can use and then stop like you say then you must realize that you are an anomaly and if history has shown us anything in drugs, especially opioids it's that most people will get caught up. Introducing I V into any drug use is a huge step and adds a great deal of danger.

I don't know you or anything about your "therapy" that you haven't really explained. I do know that we're not taking about an acid trip or HST like experiences. What we're talking about is a drug and ROA that does destroy or take the majority of lives that it touches. Just because you feel like you had a positive experience doesn't make it anything less than irresponsible to recommend it.

Even here the majority of I V users tend to speak against others trying it.

No Stamp Discussion . thats what ive been getting, its good, but i dont think its crazy good. I had some white shit two weeks ago that was fire, two lines had me out of it.

I will be the first to admit that the rule on stamps has been a very vague, mostly because there was no rule set in stone. With that being said, we have decided to allow the mentioning of stamps in the general heroin thread, but no discussion. However, the names of any stamps in regional/city heroin threads is not allowed. Do not even mention the name of a stamp in the regional heroin threads.

Plus there are no actual stampps here a pill of smackdown looks the same as bdybag or whatever elsetheywant to call it that day

Whether they're actual stamp bags or not, you guys get the point. No describing which product you got, this includes type of bag, design on bag, color of tape used on the bag, etc. If you got dope it's fine to say say "hey I got some good white dope today" or brown dope or raw or whatever, but don't explain the packaging that could potentially lead others to know where you got it from.

i thought i just described it as being tan in colour. Im pretty sure i didnt say anything about the bag or anything.

i went to bmore a few days ago and got the best dope ive ever gotten, and ive been goin there for about 8 years... the shit that i got is from 1 specific guy, i have a few other guys, but theyre shit has been weaker, this guy always has the best stuff. Anyways the stuff was off-white and chunky/powdery.... anyways a friend of mine (also a member on here) did his usual dose, and overdosed. He is alive though, thank god. Anyways i did my usual dose and got very close to overdosing myself. This shit is extremely powerful, im wondering if anyone else has come across it.

its been a while since ive had any dope tbh, mmt has been keeping my behaviour in check lol. Thats one of the things i loved about copping tho, hit your usual guy up and even he knows the shit is fire and says to be careful and after you bang it you know its the truth.

i know it wouldnt be worth it but i would LOVE a gram and a bag of pins and just go wild. Makes me drool and cringe at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.