Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kinda gross someone even thinks of not using the needle as "missing out". I wish i could go back and make the better decision to not pick the meedle up or just to go back and not even do dope in the first place. To each his own but if u said that in my person i would honestly puke on you.

Having to boot up instead of being able to snort it whenever and wherever i can is frustrating at times cause i gotta hide it most of the time depending on who i go down with to get bags. I mean im not a junkie but if i dont stop and once i get some proper dough flow, ill be fucked.
I would say im a dopehead but im deff not a dope fiend. Ive only went through withdrawl like 4-5 times. Thank god i dont have my own connect and i try to keep it that way.

yea martin that was a scary hour of driving . he took another shot though 10 minutes after the first one. no more of that shit.

yeah that was just asking for trouble. When you know its strong and do more and more above a safe level, that puts others in jeopardy. I mean hell i love dope, but doing strong stuff and then 10 minutes later doing more is just askin for trouble. I hope that dude learned from it, cuz it is quite scary and quite selfish to do that when you KNOW its strong and just say fuck it. but he is a friend of mine so i just hope he learns from this mistake, dont want him dyin next time.

Having said that, the dope was incredible. My usual dose got me twice as fucked up as usual. Cant wait to get some more.

yeah one thing i like, is that the dude i usually go with, he doesnt do too much, so that he can drive me and whoever else home without noddin off at the wheel. Which is a nice thing to have

Thats amazing to have, cuz once you get your shit..its time to get furred, but if you got someone whos capable of keeping it light til hes back home then thats a blessing lol

Yea i only snort if im driving and only buzzed not nodding . I crashed two cars and got two court cases cause of 300 mg oxy drives.

Extremelyyy fuckboy^..I almost died once noddin off on a country rd for a split sec then woke up nd swerved.. wudup jesse! I hereby quit dope for a while at least yall have fun in the meantime

Even with the long drive to get dope where I live, I always wait till I get home. I've had a friend in the past snort like a half g of ECP on the drive home, and honestly it was a little scary, ESP since he was driving stick. I personally don't understand why one would want to get High in the car when you can wait till you're home. I like IVing in my bed with a show or music going. I'm comfy and don't have to worry bout shit. Even if I'm wding I still wait till I get home. The only time I take shit in the car is if it's like oxycodone and has a high oral boa, with a come up time.

originally from arlington VA born inDC, moved to sofl since age 4... not necessarily tired of dillys but i wanna try a real speedball. is DC that fire????

^u mean coke or dope? from what ive found and heard, coke is easier to find in DC than dope (can probably thank marion berry for that one...and he was re-elected. that bitch set me up!)

but im sure its about as good as anywhere else in the country as it will depend on your connec and all that.

Dc gets it's dope from Baltimore raw an cuts it up with random anti malaria drugs like quinine to sell as scramble

Even with the long drive to get dope where I live, I always wait till I get home. I've had a friend in the past snort like a half g of ECP on the drive home, and honestly it was a little scary, ESP since he was driving stick. I personally don't understand why one would want to get High in the car when you can wait till you're home. I like IVing in my bed with a show or music going. I'm comfy and don't have to worry bout shit. Even if I'm wding I still wait till I get home. The only time I take shit in the car is if it's like oxycodone and has a high oral boa, with a come up time.
Bc when I iv in bed I end up passinout quick as hell I like gettn high around all the city lights

the reason i use in the car is simple, cuz im usually dope sick when i go down. So anyone thats been dope sick knows that its basically torture to try to wait an hour when you have the dope with you and can relieve all your withdrawal symptoms right then and there. But i also PREFER to get high in my house, with some music or somethin.

and DC dope is sometimes okay, sometimes shit.... but lately i swear the shit ive gotten from baltimore, hands down strongest dope ive had in 6 years. Every single person that tried it said it was the strongest best shit theyve had. Damn i cant wait to get more cash and get down and get like an 8ball or somethin. The thing i like about bmore tho, is no matter what, my dealers always have decent shit, sometimes its above and beyond, but its always quality. I like somethin u can count on, you cant count on DC dope, but thats in my experience. Im sure theirs some folks that can get fire in DC.... but it came from Baltimore guarenteed. So why not cut out the middle man, go to the harbor n get it at the source.

^ Getting high and driving is just irresponsible and dangerous not only for yourself, but everyone else on the road. I was addicted to opiates for 7 years and I can only think of one time where I drove when I shouldn't have driven.

i went to bmore a few days ago and got the best dope ive ever gotten, and ive been goin there for about 8 years... the shit that i got is from 1 specific guy, i have a few other guys, but theyre shit has been weaker, this guy always has the best stuff. Anyways the stuff was off-white and chunky/powdery.... anyways a friend of mine (also a member on here) did his usual dose, and overdosed. He is alive though, thank god. Anyways i did my usual dose and got very close to overdosing myself. This shit is extremely powerful, im wondering if anyone else has come across it.

I think I know what you mean...i've been getting great dope lately but today I got some seriously amazing shit. Really really strong shit...a few lines and I go an instant nod. As long as you take it really slow then there shouldn't be any problems. Just don't over do it man. Sorry to hear about you friend but i'm glad he's still alive. Just be careful dude the dope down here has been really fucking good these past few weeks.

i myself dont drive, when i go down i make sure theres someone that doesnt use till they get home to drive, or if they use its extremely small amounts. That way i can get high and not worry about bein reckless. I definatly think gettin super high and driving is irresponsible.

glad i have never experienced withdrawals ,it doesnt fuck with me at all too hold a gram till getting home. Amazing ive done opiates many hundreds of times and yet never the slightest wd .

glad i have never experienced withdrawals ,it doesnt fuck with me at all too hold a gram till getting home. Amazing ive done opiates many hundreds of times and yet never the slightest wd .

Well have you ever gone more than a day or two without taking them? If you've just been on them constantly since you started then you've probably just never given your body the chance to start into WDs. Or the opposite way around, if you only use once in a while like once a week or something then you're not taking them frequently enough for your body to become physically dependent and I highly recommend keeping it that way if you can...

Status
Not open for further replies.