• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old were you when you had sex for the first time.

?

Male/16...Sweet 16 baby! I think for me the timing was perfect. Couldn't and shouldn't have happened earlier but still not too late. Both virgins. In fact, high school sweethearts. Both very nervous but it was perfect. Will always cherish. Thankfully no horror story...

First time I was 12. It was horrible. The woman was like 25.

Wow. *high five*. Way to go. Lol. No seriously, sucks your first time sucked. Especially her being an adult. You'd think it would have been better circumstances. But I assume her being 25 and pursuing you was the problem. But I don't know. Not my place to judge.

I was 16 and had bronchitis and was staying home sick and drinking lots of vicodin syrup, possibly had other opies. My girlfriend skipped school to drive her parents car over. we fucked loudly for hours, it was pretty fucking awesome. Due to all the opiates it took me forever to cum. It was her first time too and she had a great time. :D I don't actually regret being high for this first experience, I think it made it better for both of us. These days I can choose when I want to cum, but I don't think I would have had that level of control my first time!

I'm 38, male and still not had any, more interested in music, drugs , art and computers games in my teen college years to even bother with girls. Some people say being into rave music and high on ecstasy is better than sex. I have a lot of experience with rave music and producing it does have a good buzzrush about it or causes eargasms that rivals sex so people say if you like that sorta hedonism! But I think suffering mental health in my 20s and 30s has left me to more sheltered indoor life I rarely meet women. It does worry obsess me will I meet anyone special though, I left it so long.

I'm 38, male and still not had any, more interested in music, drugs , art and computers games in my teen college years to even bother with girls. Some people say being into rave music and high on ecstasy is better than sex. I have a lot of experience with rave music and producing it does have a good buzzrush about it or causes eargasms that rivals sex so people say if you like that sorta hedonism! But I think suffering mental health in my 20s and 30s has left me to more sheltered indoor life I rarely meet women. It does worry obsess me will I meet anyone special though, I left it so long.

have you considered professional help? I have noticed this trend in your posts with regards to your... being obsesed... Not sure what has happened with your recent relationship(s) that have gone so bad, but something seems kind of unhealthy with your posts. Your post in this thread for example... Nothing to do with the thread topic at hand... I wish you the best, though. Good luck with things buddy.

Yes I do need professional help, not just because I'm still a no bloomer at 38 (19 late bloomer? , give me a break, so brainwashed to do it young, that's the average I reckon) the problem is I've been to NHS for my mental health mainly social anxiety issues and being withdrawn from society on and off for 20years and I've had very little help or proper help or anything that has worked. I've said I want counselling or psychetherapy but they say there's a large waiting list? I've pretty much given up with NHS as I have to wait nearly 2 months to see my own doctor! Didn't really have this problem until all the foreigners moved in! Not saying it's totally that tho! Think people are more sick these days!

im racking my brains figuring out the age but it must have been around 20, iv had sex 3 times in my life. definitely unusual but i would put it down to my deep social insecurity.

I was thirteen and it was my first real teen relationship.. He had long hair, and eventually after I cut mine, his was longer. I liked it. I remember the night I lost my virginity.. It's not a pretty tale. I've always thought of my first time as the one I had with my first love at 17. But the real one was on a night that I had first tried cocaine. I was riding in a car with my boyfriend and his cousin. I remember losing feeling in my lips after taking a couple of "nummies" and thinking I could no longer feel my braces, which that of course made me laugh. After cruising around we headed to my boyfriends house where we smoked some green and drank and after hours my boyfriends cousin fell asleep. I don't remember how we finally did it but I do remember that I had told him that I wasn't a virgin...
I know I was scared of how it was going to feel and thinking in my head, "when will I know to stop?" "will it bleed?" or as we slowly started sliding under the computer chair from the humping I kept thinking about his cousin and the fact that he was sleeping on the same floor we were screwing on, and I just kept hoping that he wouldn't wake up, which in my head sounded like, "please don't wake up, please don't wake up, please don't wake up" ect.

when I was 17, a demon in the form of a beautiful 18 year old girl seduced me, took my virginity, and then simply ceased all communication with me. Like what kind of person does that to someone? How can you rationalize taking someones virginity and then just ghost them...Im obviously over it now and that girl is a piece of shit but 6 years later Im STILL a bit hurt by it cuz I really fell for her

I really do hate women sometimes...

I was 18, fresh into college. Almost happened with my high school girlfriend at 16, but never quite worked out... I didn't understand I should prepare her orally, and didn't know what lube was. =D Then we broke up because it got awkward and she was graduating and going away to college.

Only actually had sex with 2 people, the person I lost my virginity to at 18 I was with until age 30, and then a little while later met my current girlfriend, and I'm 33 now. Had shit tons of sex, but just with 2 people.

Last edited:
Only two for me too Xork; lost it at 16 in the woods to a girl I only dated for a month (she was wild lol). At 17 I started dating my current girlfriend and over 7 years later we're still together, we shag maybe once a week but back in our teens it was more often. I lament the fact that I never got to play around, as I've always been hyper sexual, but our sex life is good now and I can't give up a good thing for hedonistic pursuits.

Yeah I lament the fact that I haven't had a chance to explore more people too, but it's not a big deal to me. By all accounts from people whose word on these matters I trust, sex with someone you care about and are connected with is better than random casual sex. My girl and I are still 2.5 years in, have a lot of sex still. For the first almost 2 years we were having sex constantly, 6 times in one day was the record, I guess it's natural to start to do it less, it's still most days now so I'm good with that, sometimes multiple times a day too. Certain times in her cycle she gets super horny and it's like the beginning times again for a day or two. My ex and I hardly ever had sex by the end but we resented each other by then. That really sucked, drove me nuts.

You lot make me jealous, lol, such a young age a lot of you! You never seem to hear a lot of people admitting they are still virgins or are some of you making it up to sound cool? Well I'm in my late 30s and a V but I Spose my time will come!