• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old were you when you had sex for the first time.

And your you male or female?
Do you think you could have done it earlier?
Or did you do it to late?
Did you enjoy it?
What was it like?
If it was to early or to late what would have been the ideal age for you?

Female, 15
Definitely not any earlier
No, if anything it was too early for me personally
No I didn't enjoy it. We were both virgins, there was fuck all foreplay and the only good bit was that it was over in less than five minutes. I have been lucky enough to have a lot better sex with every other partner since then though.
At around 16 would have been a better age for me I think, no regrets though. It is what it is.

Women normally don´t enjoy their first time IMO.
Most of women I knew didn´t.

Female, 21. When boys started questioning me on whether or not I was still a virgin at age 16 (it happened A LOT), I began to believe that I was some sort of late bloomer who had fallen behind the curve. I started to lie about it when people asked me because of the incredulous/doubtful reactions I would receive upon admitting that I had never had sex before. My prolonged inexperience caused me a lot of anxiety because I was worried that I would be "found out" and didn't want to embarrass myself. I finally consented with a friend of a friend because I wanted to get it over with so I would stop experiencing so much anxiety about it, and he was pushing for sex. After the first time we became FWB, and now we're in a serious relationship.

There are two things that I am thankful for in waiting so long; (1) I was more comfortable with my body than ever, knew what to expect to some extent, and had educated myself enough through SLR, magazine articles, other online sex forums, etc. (2) None of my exes/past FWBs measure up to my current boyfriend, he's great and I have no regrets.

I was 15 when I lost my virginity to my boyfriend who was 2 years older than me. I lead him to believe I had sex before so I knew what I was doing & what not, trying to impress him....I was so nervous I made him stop after a few minutes and said I wasn't in the mood whatever..I knew I wasn't ready....I didn't talk to him for a long time after that...lol I was quite the littlle tease

male
first encounter I was 3 she was 5 i fingered her she enjoyed it she played with me but due to age and lack of knowledge we didn't get much further then that. what can I say im an Aries first penetration was like 14

male
first encounter I was 3 she was 5 i fingered her she enjoyed it she played with me but due to age and lack of knowledge we didn't get much further then that.

Lol, there's no way this counts! When I was around that age my best friend (male) and I (female) touched and kissed each other's "private parts" while unsupervised in the bathtub.

Last edited:
lol we did it quite often kissing and touching is one thing but we went a tad bit further then that

I was 12 but I really wanted to disregard that first experience as the second one when I was older was really important for my actual sex life.

tumblr_inline_mkwz9ow29b1qz4rgp.gif

Age? 14
And your you male or female? Female
Do you think you could have done it earlier? Yes. There was a guy I wanted to sleep with when I was 13, we could just never figure out how to get away from everyone to do it.
Did you enjoy it? I actually did. I even had my first orgasm that night.
What was it like? It was good. I was the one who pressured him into it. We started out with kissing and then we started with foreplay(he was 18, and pretty sure he wasn't a virgin even tho he said he was). After about 30 min of him fingering me I told him I wanted to actually have sex. All in all it lasted about 2 hours. I didn't experience any pain, nothing seemed forced from him. After though I was a bit sore and had some pain when I used the bathroom, but I had no blood because my hymen split when I was about 10 in ballet from splits stretching.

I was 13 and it was with my first boyfriend. It wasn't enjoyable for me at all and neither was the 2nd or 3rd time. Probably not until the 4th or 5th time we had sex did it start to feel good.