• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ [กิิิิิิิิิิsfw]

They're super-high voltage zappy thingiez, Ms Eff. Invented by Nikola Tesla. Mainly to show off :D

The man himself back in B&W days... showing off.

tesla1.jpg

And more colourful variant.

Tesla-coil_1388417i.jpg

Also quite hot if you happen to get zapped 8o

The day Bulby Baby completes his will be a happy day indeed. What could possibly go wrong? :D

I will make them work some day...

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Nope.

:sus:

^whats with all that shit pal? I thought me fuckin screen was bust...

Thank fuck I'm not the only one seeing this. Coincidently I was trying to OC my graphics card and thought I'd fucked it and was getting weird artefacts.

Shambles what on earth did you just post and why is it totally screwing the EADD main homepage?

Am I missing something here?

Coincidently I was trying to OC my graphics card and thought I'd fucked it and was getting weird artefacts.
Another score for the Zen Archer ! ;)

It seems to be a very clever Unicode hack, relying on modern extended fonts which include various special characters.

Try "view source" .....

[boffin]Back in the day, there used to be animations which ran on a VT-100 or VT-220 terminal and used cursor control characters to manipulate the display, moving the cursor to overwrite characters already on the screen and draw new ones; so to "move" a character, it would be overwritten with a space and redrawn in the new position. The terminal would be connected to the computer over a serial link which limited the characters per second that could be sent, thus fixing the speed of the animation. You had to use a bit of imagination, but there was a very nice one with a Christmas tree and a train set, and one that I heard of but never saw, that got some people at my university kicked off the computers there.[/boffin]

Thank fuck I'm not the only one seeing this. Coincidently I was trying to OC my graphics card and thought I'd fucked it and was getting weird artefacts.

Shambles what on earth did you just post and why is it totally screwing the EADD main homepage?

Am I missing something here?

What card are you cranking?

Ha ha ha y'all got me cracking up in this thread.

It seems to be a very clever Unicode hack, relying on modern extended fonts which include various special characters.

Try "view source" .....

I came, I viewed, I understood nowt :eek::!:eek:

^whats with all that shit pal? I thought me fuckin screen was bust...

At least it isn't scrolling slowly up the screen like it did first time around. Freaked me the fuck out when it was first posted 8o

frickin-laser-beams-5a72a4.jpg