• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ [กิิิิิิิิิิsfw]

This death-ray-n is doing my head in, I MUST unlock its secrets!!!

MY aversion to Banksy has nothing to do with him actually, I appreciate his subvertive statements and his execution of the graf and his sheer audacity hehe.., it has to do with the hoards of middle class people trying to be trendy who queued for hours and hours to see his exhibition, scarred me for life :| they all yet clearly hated graffiti. Bansy's okay though cos he's a cult icon ofc. AArgh!

Love love this one though =D

banksy-window.jpg

I do like his style!

Meh. When does reaching a wider audience cross the line to selling-out? Not sure it does as long as the work stays quality and Banksy's stuff does tend towards quality. Even if the middle-classes noticed it too eventually.

In deathwiggle news, they've started growing up the page again 8o

Meh. When does reaching a wider audience cross the line to selling-out? Not sure it does as long as the work stays quality and Banksy's stuff does tend towards quality. Even if the middle-classes noticed it too eventually.

In deathwiggle news, they've started growing up the page again 8o

It's not the selling out that bothers me, it's the sheep trying to be something that they're not.
If everyone in the world was to follow their own ideas and likes the leaders would find themselves out of a job!

Is it better or worse that the gone-tomorrow middle-class art-ponces go big on someone like Banksy over something that's just plain shite? Hard to say really. If his gallery shows stop drawing the crowds he's still quality and they're still tossers either way.

Actually Shams the more I analyse it - my aversion comes from queuing up for 5 hours with irritating tourists in the relentless sun, hehe. I would rather they saw that, and maybe began to see things from a new perspective, than some.. I don't even know what.

I do like him, I agree. When you come to visit (hint hint!) we'll do a Banksy tour :)

Is it better or worse that the gone-tomorrow middle-class art-ponces go big on someone like Banksy over something that's just plain shite? Hard to say really. If his gallery shows stop drawing the crowds he's still quality and they're still tossers either way.

I've missed your smooth counter logic shammy :)
Good point. But seriously everyone get something that you believe in or we're all doomed!

And of course don't listen to me as that would fuck my point up :)

And of course I don't believe in classes, just beautiful forever people!

Last edited:
Haha. You almost get grad-fatigue in Bristol, so much awesome stuff. alllllmost ;)

Back on topic (as if there ever was one really :D )

2131275394-1.jpg

No deathraypix to hand but the deathwiggly "n" does seem to spread the more attention this thread gets. Curioser and curioser...

It is indeed a mystery! I shall ask young DS when he returns from his exotic festival abroad.

One more from me:

deathrayfilm.jpg

Tesla18Week2FullBright1000_small.jpg

Original and best deathray <3

I do believe our very own Bulbous One was planning on making one at some point - now that is summat I would really like to see 8o

Whoa. Late contendor, but I think you may have won!! :D

tesla-coil-suit-1.jpg

Pretty ain't they, Ms Eff? :)

You can actually sit inside the zapzone and not die if you wear chainmail. Tesla himself didn't even use chainmail cos he was hardcore like that.

What... are they? (Bear with me, eaten a handful of etiz)