• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

Could anyone compare notes regarding the physical properties of their acetyl fentanyl? I am curious because of the sensation this stuff leaves when I insufflate/taste it. Mine came from China and it is a light orange crystalline substance.

I have found it to be more potent than some others on here have suggested - I have had a mild oxycodone habit for awhile, and am down to the point where 2.5 - 3 mg of oxycodone makes me feel normal for a couple hours. I have snorted really small doses of this AF a few times recently to good, comparable effect (probably .5 - 1 mg, eyeballed). Certainly not strong at this dose, but as noticeable and pleasant as a few mg of oc for sure. 10mg of this AF would be very strong, I would think.

The main point of my post is that, even with these tiny amounts, the AF very quickly leaves this weird, metallic sensation/taste on the back of my tongue and in my throat that reminds me of the aftertaste/sensation of a zinc lozenge or something. When I tried tasting the AF directly on my tongue, the initial taste is not that strong, but it quickly creates a numb, zingy feeling on my tongue. It's a little strange and disconcerting and I just want to know if this is a normal property of AF, or if it is due to some impurity. Anyone else have this experience? Does your sample look like mine?

OMFG you're doing 3mg of oxycodone to feel "normal" and you're eyeballing acetylfentanyl!?!?!?!

Do you have a death wish? Get a scale, volumetric dose, something!!! This is not safe.

And FWIW from what I've read the local anesthesia is not an impurity but merely the chemical, could be wrong though.

There were a few people on here who said they were doing 10mg AF with no tolerance at all, so I figured eyeballing sub-milligram doses would be a good place to start (my mg scale is not particularly accurate with doses under 10mg). This approach has turned out to be perfectly appropriate for me. I would never attempt such a thing with regular fentanyl, of course. Probably would be a pretty lousy idea with BF too, but keep in mind I'm not really trying to get particularly high here, so I think I'm nowhere near dangerous territory. As I said, the buzz has been equivalent to a few mg of oc.
I was just trying to give an idea of what small amounts were producing this strange zinc lozenge-like zing sensation/taste. Local anesthesia is part of it, but the metallic (for lack of a better word) sensation is unique, and different from just plain numbness. It's strange. I'm hoping it is just a property of AF and not something else weird that shouldn't be there! Thanks for the response and concern.

Believe it's the property of said chemicals, but there is no such thing as "eyeballing sub-miligram" :)

Unless you're omnipotent....

'I figured eyeballing sub-milligram doses would be a good place to start'.

A good place to start if the finish line is 'death via respiratory depression'.

Jesus Christ, I have a lab grade scale (one of the perks of lab-work, I guess) and still wouldn't trust it with Fent analogues - triple weighing and volumetric dosing would be the only way I'd ever feel slightly safe with most Fentanyl derivatives.

EDIT: and with 3mg Oxy being physiologically noticeable?

I give up.

lol my reaction exactly! MAYBE, maybe (and still stupid) eyeballing 10mg doses if you need 1gram of oxycodone straight up to feel only normal and you wouldn't be completely irresponsible, but still irresponsible none the less.

But OMFG, 3mg of oxycodone to feel normal and you're eyeballing a fentanyl derivative.

Hahaha. You guys are funny. We're talking about AF, not Fentanyl. When I said "eyeballing submilligram", I meant starting with some indiscriminate quantity that is clearly under 1mg: 200 mcg, 500mcg, 900mcg, whatever. This doesn't take super powers of insight, just some experience working with small samples of powders (of known mass). A few hundred micrograms are not gonna make a life-changing difference here (Although I wouldn't recommend someone with less experience to try my approach, for reasons mentioned above. Not everyone is as cautious as me). It seems like one needs to at least be in the several mg range to be in any kind of danger zone with this one, as everyone else's posts also suggest. Maybe you two should read the thread? Your intensely dramatic response/tangent is cute, and concern also appreciated, just unwarranted. I was just curious about that zinc-zing, and surprised that I could detect it so distinctly from such minuscule quantities.

This is a harm reduction forum.
You have a fentanyl derivative.
"eyeballing submilligram" is a nonsense phrase unless it's a suicide plan.

I might consider that a reasonable thing to say when I had a huge tolerance... that, yeah, 8-10mg was a reasonable dose of butyr fentanyl for me, so being around a mcg quantity powder eyeballed might have seemed reasonable when I had that tolerance.

But I had a mega fucking tolerance. You mentioned you find 3mg of oxyocodone physiologically active, so as 2.5mgs is the smallest dosage unit they make in the United States for oxycodone, you would be considered opioid naive, in more ways then one (no tolerance).

These things can kill you.

"It seems like one needs to at least be in the several mg range to be in any kind of danger zone with this one, as everyone else's posts also suggest." Yes, that may be true jowever, you have no appreciable tolerance to opioids. I was stupid and irresponsible when I used butyr fentanyl with a humongous fucking tolerance, using a microscoop to dose instead of weighing and volumetrically dosing 8-9mg at a time....

And FWIW concerning these chemicals, all of the cost, all of the pain, none of the "true" opioid love, all of the danger. They're just.... not recreational drugs. They'll get you high, but yuh might die! I'd pass them by! I'm a rhymer! For therapeutic analgesia they're fine, but most people here aren't scoping them out for that usage. Thank god my supplier fell off the face of the earth so I can truly have 0 sources :)

Last edited:
I appreciate what you are saying (and rhyming!). Aside from my main question, part of the reason for my post was to provide some more info on dosage (based on my experience). There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of dosage discussion on this thread, despite how many posts there are. Though my method is certainly not microgram-precise at all, I thought it would be useful to mention that doses of AF under a milligram were effective for me. I have seen some posts that mention using several mg of AF at a time with no tolerance, so I actually wanted to make the point that I think a several milligram dose would be extremely strong for those with no tolerance like me, and not a good/safe place to start off.
Other than having almost no tolerance anymore, I am certainly not opiate naive in the other sense. I was a daily oxy user for a good 5 years, and just had the self control to keep myself within a 30mg/day regiment, and now much lower than that.

BTW, do we know how many times a "therapeutic dose" would be a dangerous dose with AF or BF? Is the slope worse than with other opiates, or are they just sketchier because of the low doses necessary?

I only meant naive, in you have no appreciable tolerance to opioids, like, you would puke from a 30-50mg dosage (of oxycodone that is, I figure that's obvious but just for other people reading the thread).

A lot less forgiving than others from what I understand for the fentanyl analogues. Basically the respiratory depression is more pronounced (the lethal dose/effective dose closer together) than with say morphine.

And... I think I said FWIW, the taste/numbing is said chemical and not impurities.

You're a unique one! Most daily oxy users would laugh at 30mg of oxycodone (I would have at one point, not so anymore), so, that self control is necessary if you like breathing (with fent analouges, but really... any of them. But especially this. ).

Be safe my friend!

Last edited:
Finaly we have PFBF that is the same as 4-FBF p stands for 4.
And A-F and offcourse B-F
But pfbf is good dosent in a spray 0.6mg a spray. Take 10min to feel it come and then it feels like B-F but last longer.
A-F is the king i tink of those 3 but i like PFBF the moste but whit 2-3 spray of A-F then 2-3 off PFBF.

I dont like fent so muth so now i Wait for u-47700 to come. It is on its way. The shop has have it but it was weak so now he Wait for some else that is 97-98%

Hope that it are like AH-7921 just a littel bit or good and i Will pay for 100g. Got the mony becouse have prepard for this and a realy fuckt upp benzo that also has come. Flubromazolam. That is like alprazolam and triazolam. Even taste a 1/3 off real alprazolam but checkt now in the UK rc-stores i buy from. Just 0.25mg i tink it is good start so that the kids overdose but then i tink and they take 3-4 that is a good start dose.
And donté feel so muth long half life. And take 2-4 more. Than they Will lose 2-3days when it hit.
My favorit benzo of them all whit flubromazepam.

Oops now i got in to benzo. Have to take it in the benzo tred.

Bad english i know but it comes.

I tried the PFBF nasal spray today 6mcg in each blast,so i started with 6mcg up each nostril...Nothing,30 mins later i did another 6mcg in each nostril,nothing,about another 3 hrs later i did 12mcg in each nostril,still nothing.
I take 25g of Kratom every day with 20mg of diaz each night,i feel the PFBF doesn`t work otherwise i would be totally fucked by now,this is supposed to be a fentanyl analouge. I shall report my findings to the vendor.

Finaly we have PFBF that is the same as 4-FBF p stands for 4.
And A-F and offcourse B-F
But pfbf is good dosent in a spray 0.6mg a spray. Take 10min to feel it come and then it feels like B-F but last longer.
A-F is the king i tink of those 3 but i like PFBF the moste but whit 2-3 spray of A-F then 2-3 off PFBF.

I dont like fent so muth so now i Wait for u-47700 to come. It is on its way. The shop has have it but it was weak so now he Wait for some else that is 97-98%

Hope that it are like AH-7921 just a littel bit or good and i Will pay for 100g. Got the mony becouse have prepard for this and a realy fuckt upp benzo that also has come. Flubromazolam. That is like alprazolam and triazolam. Even taste a 1/3 off real alprazolam but checkt now in the UK rc-stores i buy from. Just 0.25mg i tink it is good start so that the kids overdose but then i tink and they take 3-4 that is a good start dose.
And donté feel so muth long half life. And take 2-4 more. Than they Will lose 2-3days when it hit.
My favorit benzo of them all whit flubromazepam.

Oops now i got in to benzo. Have to take it in the benzo tred.

Bad english i know but it comes.

Please tell me English is not your first language and you're not just fucked off on benzos because if you are you're going to die from a polydrug overdose. That is, from benzos with a fentanyl analogue consumed in a stupid manner.

This PFBF is useless,maybe you have to take half the bottle,but that would be playing with fire and taking a dangerous risk,the PFBF that i took is either way,way underdosed or its not PFBF but just an inert substance. ive contacted the vendor twice,first time nothing,second time i have threatened to open a case with paypal,unless i get the real thing or my money back,i really dont care of the repurcussions,i would rather a scammer get caught and i get told off than get scammed and someone else get scammed...Its the point that counts.

Last edited:
There were a few people on here who said they were doing 10mg AF with no tolerance at all, so I figured eyeballing sub-milligram doses would be a good place to start (my mg scale is not particularly accurate with doses under 10mg). This approach has turned out to be perfectly appropriate for me. I would never attempt such a thing with regular fentanyl, of course. Probably would be a pretty lousy idea with BF too, but keep in mind I'm not really trying to get particularly high here, so I think I'm nowhere near dangerous territory. As I said, the buzz has been equivalent to a few mg of oc.
I was just trying to give an idea of what small amounts were producing this strange zinc lozenge-like zing sensation/taste. Local anesthesia is part of it, but the metallic (for lack of a better word) sensation is unique, and different from just plain numbness. It's strange. I'm hoping it is just a property of AF and not something else weird that shouldn't be there! Thanks for the response and concern.
I kinda agree that these are tiny doses and with experience 1mg can be eyeballed. IF you've measured it accurately a few times! That being said, almost everyone I knew who died from opiates died off Fentanyl.

Kosmokramer

I wasn`t venting mate,i were simply telling it as it is,ok i double checked and your right it is 6mg and also tells that 6mg per puff is a dose,a dose x 100,so smart arse how do you explain that? So that 58mg i consumed in a space of a few hours,either they get their facts right on the site before they kill someone or they either rectify their instructions.

This is a harm prevention site if im not wrong so why should i take this somewhere else? That is unless you have some kind of connection to the company and with an avatar and name like that i expect you do.This is like playing with poison,if you dont get it right your dead (SIMPLE AS ) i just cant believe that this shit is on the market as it is. I remember the first time my Heroin dealer gave me a £10 wrap he told me to be careful,it`s the real deal and to smoke it from the foil,thats how i learnt not to kill myself,take it slow and fathom the effects yourself,he told me it comes on quick and can last initially about 4 to 5 hours but the after effects lingered for a few days as it left the body....This is a street dealer for gods sake,it makes sense,you cant deal if you kill your punters. KOSMOKRAMER i think you need to educate yourself and those you preach to.

PS i got my money back thanks of my explaination to the online vendor.

Also in theory they are stating that there is 100 doses per bottle,well tonight ive gone through half a bottle with mild effects,i can write,im not dribbling,im not gouching out in any way,im not saying there is,by no means as i dont want to endanger peoples lives,but i would s

Last edited:
Also in theory they are stating that there is 100 doses per bottle,well tonight ive gone through half a bottle with mild effects,i can write,im not dribbling,im not gouching out in any way,im not saying there is,by no means as i dont want to endanger peoples lives,but i would say for a good dose that would get all the desired effects you would have to take a whole bottle ,or maybe half a bottle in one go,this is seriously underdosed,someone with no experience with opiates may get a feelink from it

Because im a drug addict (SIMPLE AS PAL)

SO why is that weird my friend? And when you mess with any drug,including alcohol or ciggarettes you can die,mght not be now clever dick but one day it can catch up wit you.All the stuff on the market is shit thats why we buy it,hoping its better than illegals like the supermen pills that were on the market recently sold as MDMA.

I think your weird for being on thus site in the first place,you sound like your a bit dodgy to me.You can walk out your door in the morning and get killed,why do any of us do anything? Thats fuckin weird,and why are you here?

^The fact that life is a crap shoot is no reason to go as dumb as possible (not that you are) but some might hold it up as a reason to do "whatever." The purpose of bluelight is harm reduction, that is, if you are going to get high we will help you do it in the way that minimizes risk and sobby news stories about bobby doing jenkem and ending up in a coffin.

I have butyr-fentanyl hcl powder, can I vaporize it off foil? I have used it 15mg intranasally and that dose works well. I just want to know if the hcl will smoke off foil and be effective. If so, should I keep the dose the same or decrease? Thanks

EDIT: So I tried vaporizing it and whoa..I don't know if it's a "rush" (wasn't very euphoric) but I got really dizzy and just had to lay down. It felt very strong especially for just 2 inhales. That was my first time "chasing the dragon". Please be very careful with these fent analogues bc even though they aren't AS potent, they're still very fucking strong. And the fact that the high is very short lived makes you want to redose constantly. If you can still get high with hydrocodone, you have no business fucking with these.

Last edited: