• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

Depends on the drug. If it's a former 'RC' banned by the PSA, so long as its no more than you specified (100mgs?) then you are more than likely just going to have the package confiscated and / or a letter from customs if it came in from abroad.

If it is a drug controlled under the MODA then I would expect a visit from the police. They may try and arrest you outright or attempt a controlled delivery first to see if you accept the item.

EDIT: I have just seen from other sources that you are not UK based, so please ignore the above. I cannot offer any advice on how other countries LEA agencies operate. Sorry.

When rcs where big I was really bad. I’d drive about looking for him. If he came and there was nothing I wasn’t great to be around. I’m waiting on a few things tomorrow and tbh I’ll not be a happy happy if they don’t turn up. Fucking sad really.

Does anyone else get really para as well? I live in a flat and I’m always thinking some other fucker got my stuff. I know get everything delivered to my parents. I’ve even accused them of hiding my mail?

I'd be more paranoid about having stuff sent to my parents address than if I lived in a flat
I'm guessing your parents know what's being delivered to their home, or you'd be even more para, right?

Last edited:
Fucking 4.38 and no post.

Howeh man! It's christmas for fucks sake! Cunts!

I reckon he just went straight past your house at 1pm frantically ripping open the suspicious lumpy package...

*Ahem* I would like to formally retract my previous comments about our wonderful postal service. =D

Sipping coffee with CBD, listening to Pat the bunny and waiting on UPS with a dripping nose and chills .

Got (further) mail just before star trek-TOS began last night, early evening (TOS begins at 6pm on weekdays on freeview channel 70, followed by TNG, the second used to be a voyager episode until very recently it seems they had played out all the series of voyager)

Did NOT expect THAT...mail at near 6pm!.

Posties have been busy. Finally treating myself to my xmas treat to self now that the prices won't be hiked up etc. just before....favourite self-gift so far methinks is a 5-liter round flask with just slightly flattened bottom enough to stand up straight on a flat surface (NOT that I'd ever just leave it that way...oh hell no, she stays in her crate where she belongs when not being actively used, although I'll need to jury-rig a custom made electric heating element from some thick resistance wire, such as a heater coil gutted from an electric oven, hammered into a cup-shape and all heavily wrapped with heatproof, highly insulating fabric for a heating mantle to make good use of her, since a bought mantle would be rather pricy, before I can make good use of her, with some temperature control circuitry etc.)

5 liter, lovely curves on that body of hers, 4 necks all in 24/40, even a shipping crate all to herself for storage, although that is all in all a little over half a meter long and of course, requiring the greatest of care in maneuvering about given the contents.

Cheap too, under ?100=D and an absolute beauty of a piece if I do say so myself, I will anyway because I'm still chuffed to fuckin' bits from when she was brought to me in her crate. One of the nicest bits of glass I've ever seen let alone had. Can't wait to rig up the suitable DIY-ed heating mantle so I can put her to all the good uses I have in mind for her =D

Got a couple of cows, and plenty other stuff too, all in 24/40 with the exception of one item in 24/29. The postie has been rather good to me of these last few days:)...still not sure when my short-path vacuum distillation head is going to get here though, still waiting on that, but soon, it'll be mine:)

Got a few bits and pieces earlier today too,

Also as far as bio-transit shipments go to and from various c(o)untries, I doubt very much that a mere magazine on such living creatures, be it plant, animal, fungi or politician would be stopped, only detected things like plants, seeds, living creatures etc. A publication is hardly a bio-threat to a c(o)untry ecosystem.

Also regarding otters it was just brought to my attention that they have done a major bounce-back and are now in the majority of british rivers now, when they used to be quite, quite rare, earlier today as it happens. Something I was quite gladdened to hear.

Lovely creatures, at least unless you are either a fish, a fishery-stocker or else FUBAR lying down with a drainpipe stuck between his legs airing out his mangina in the sunny british weather=D

Then again no otter would be THAT desperately hungry, they'd just make a noose out of chewed tree-bark, stick their little otter neck in it and jump off a tree stump first before having to look at that abominable sin against the natural order of things that should be, and things that definitely fucking shouldn't. Not until mother nature starts manufacturing her own brand of 90%+ hi-test H2O2 using the ozone layer and employing natural freeze-distillation to concentrate it further some, to complement her already extant forays into rocket fuel. (actually there is. Certain fungi, the false morels produce a hydrazone of monomethylhydrazine, as a poison, its volatile, and the stuff has poisoned cooks of the fungi that never partook of a bite, sometimes fatally. MMH is also used as part of hypergolic rocket and missile fuels; so Mme.Nature beat us to the punchline with that particular one by thousands of years)

Also as far as bio-transit shipments go to and from various c(o)untries, I doubt very much that a mere magazine on such living creatures, be it plant, animal, fungi or politician would be stopped, only detected things like plants, seeds, living creatures etc. A publication is hardly a bio-threat to a c(o)untry ecosystem.

Also regarding otters it was just brought to my attention that they have done a major bounce-back and are now in the majority of british rivers now, when they used to be quite, quite rare, earlier today as it happens. Something I was quite gladdened to hear.

Lovely creatures, at least unless you are either a fish, a fishery-stocker or else FUBAR lying down with a drainpipe stuck between his legs airing out his mangina in the sunny british weather=D

Then again no otter would be THAT desperately hungry, they'd just make a noose out of chewed tree-bark, stick their little otter neck in it and jump off a tree stump first before having to look at that abominable sin against the natural order of things that should be, and things that definitely fucking shouldn't. Not until mother nature starts manufacturing her own brand of 90%+ hi-test H2O2 using the ozone layer and employing natural freeze-distillation to concentrate it further some, to complement her already extant forays into rocket fuel. (actually there is. Certain fungi, the false morels produce a hydrazone of monomethylhydrazine, as a poison, its volatile, and the stuff has poisoned cooks of the fungi that never partook of a bite, sometimes fatally. MMH is also used as part of hypergolic rocket and missile fuels; so Mme.Nature beat us to the punchline with that particular one by thousands of years)

Behold!

In all seriousness, it is a privilege to to soar through Limpets flights of ideas although (to retain some semblance of sanity) this is a good example. Sometimes they are not, but are worth catching the breeze much of the time.

I am sure that it relates to the subject regarding the harassment of Royal Mail employees that may or may not have that package that leaves the recipient jumping for joy but of not it matters not an iota.

Behold!

In all seriousness, it is a privilege to to soar through Limpets flights of ideas although (to retain some semblance of sanity) this is a good example. Sometimes they are not, but are worth catching the breeze much of the time.

I am sure that it relates to the subject regarding the harassment of Royal Mail employees that may or may not have that package that leaves the recipient jumping for joy but of not it matters not an iota.

There are often some good ideas/important facts hidden away somewhere...the problem is that when the word count regularly reaches the same numerical value as some small nations population figure, very few people have the stomach to actually read them and sort through the rather off kilter ramblings in order to find them