• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

You should know better than to ask that kind of stuff here.
I'm glad to see the Cali thread has been somewhat active though. Hope you're all doing well.

Just a reminder for all Cali people to be safe & have fun at the event tonight & tomorrow. Check out Pill Reports & know what's clean in the area. No need for a good night out to end up in a hospital trip or something worse.

Why do they throw away methylone? I found it to be better than MDMA. Kicks harder.

Why do they throw away methylone? I found it to be better than MDMA. Kicks harder.

They throw it out cuz they think its bathsalts which is a term very few people understand. bath salts are typically MDPV however the media has forced this blanket term on all RCs sold as epsom salt bath products. Also its difficult to tell if what you have is actually methylone and not some other bathsalt. Methylone and bathsalts all turn yellow for marquis reagents. If you got methyone as mdma you got majorly ripped off. Imagine your gram of methylone to be equally potent as half a gram of real MDMA.

WHy do you say methylone kicks harder?

I have been under the impression that its weaker dose for dose and that the peak lasts less time even. I think the only thing better about methylone is that the re-dosing is better. Resulting in people buying and consuming more. Perfect drug for gangsters to sell at parties to get all your money. I dont think methylone has as much empathy or magic. IMHO methylone is good but not as good good as MDMA. These days there are way too many chemicals out there that will get you "rolling".

Some people will react differently to different things. I just dont trust methylone-shit that comes from china.... For all we know they are poisoning our youth with some kind of sick plot to take over the world. I would be weary of all chemicals not sent into edata for spectro-analysis. And everyone should be testing there pills regardless if they see the logo on pill reports. I also don't trust most molly. Be safe.......PLURR

Test kits can save lives. Know what you're taking people. Investing in a test kit really can save you & your friends a lot of trouble. Also, Cali has had a wonderful year for presses if you ask me. This year was full of beautiful, quality, presses.

I've definitely seen them & heard about them. Haven't tried them though. Do you have some questions concerning them?

I do. I just can't find any information on them. The only information I see online are different than the ones I see in CA. The ones online have a line on the back of the grenade, but the ones I see are identical on both sides.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33852
I noticed your comment on a PillReport for one with 3 bricks. This one has 4 bricks & they say it's pressed the same on the other side.

Thank you Acid. I am not sure if mines is the same as that one. I posted the picture on another thread the back looks exactly the same. I also have the purple one which looks exactly the same as the pink one. here is the link: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/736520-Pink-Grenade
The color is a lot lighter and it seems smaller but it could be the same as that one...

Thanks again!

It really kills me that this California MDxx Discussion thread is pretty much dead. It's not very active at all & that's pretty upsetting.
Some more positive news though, it seems Cali has some MDA presses floating around!

Ok, i dont really know where to begin but here i go. Iv lurked for many years and finally found a cali thread. Ill tell you right now, I CANNOT find anything that is even CLOSE to decent anymore. I remember back in 2006-2008, i had a batch of pink playboys that were fucking OFF THE CHAIN (only needed 2 and i was seeing things and feeling things i havent felt with E ever again) 20$ for 2 and i was fucking SET. The only thing that ever came close were the Pokeballs that I CAN NEVER find (they were hella cheap and pretty damn good too) I have no clue what happened but now adays its fucking insain. I cant even find high % molly in SOCAL anymore..... I will say this tho, MDMA is so much more fun when mixed with a small dose of MDA or even some SHROOMS (hippy flip is great with pure molly) I cant find any molly pills, or even decent MDA pills anywhere in socal. Point a nig in the right direction on some quality?!?!?!? i can go shop LA clubs, anything..... even the Dance scene down here doesnt help me out!!!!

ACIDDRUM!!! you lucky fuck, i wish i could find some press, i bet its only nor cal :/

Ok, i dont really know where to begin but here i go. Iv lurked for many years and finally found a cali thread. Ill tell you right now, I CANNOT find anything that is even CLOSE to decent anymore. I remember back in 2006-2008, i had a batch of pink playboys that were fucking OFF THE CHAIN (only needed 2 and i was seeing things and feeling things i havent felt with E ever again) 20$ for 2 and i was fucking SET. The only thing that ever came close were the Pokeballs that I CAN NEVER find (they were hella cheap and pretty damn good too) I have no clue what happened but now adays its fucking insain. I cant even find high % molly in SOCAL anymore..... I will say this tho, MDMA is so much more fun when mixed with a small dose of MDA or even some SHROOMS (hippy flip is great with pure molly) I cant find any molly pills, or even decent MDA pills anywhere in socal. Point a nig in the right direction on some quality?!?!?!? i can go shop LA clubs, anything..... even the Dance scene down here doesnt help me out!!!!

ACIDDRUM!!! you lucky fuck, i wish i could find some press, i bet its only nor cal :/
Welcome to Bluelight Nephrosis! Sorry about your luck with presses. You more than likely won't find pokéballs. That's pretty much a dead press. I will say that SoCal is alive & well with presses. Do you know how to work PillReports.com? Cause that will tell you what's clean in the area. If you're close to LA it shouldn't be to hard to find some. Especially with all the clubs in Hollywood. I can't really say how Cali is doing when it comes to crystal MDxx. Haven't had any of that in forever. I've just stuck to the presses.

And if you do find "Molly" be extremely cautious. People will put ANYTHING in a capsule & try to pass it off as MDxx to make a quick buck.

Last edited: