• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Festive Talk to Yourself - version Party and Bullshit

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

Bluelighter
Why aren't we Christmas helpers this year? The festive titles were half the fun of the Festivus forum! I'm gonna' start lobbying. #occupyfestivus

I'll try to figure out how it was done last year :)
I agree. I wanna be Sugar Plum Fairy again.....one month outta the year.

Occupying.

I wanna be Santa's Bobbing Cock. I could even Photo shop him into my avatar...

Why aren't we Christmas helpers this year? The festive titles were half the fun of the Festivus forum! I'm gonna' start lobbying. #occupyfestivus

Ahh I'd do this for you if I were still on staff! Its just a matter of finding someone who knows how whos still on there. That was so much fun last year though, I loved the names people came up with. :) Hopefully it can be done again this year.

^^ Yet another reason to be saddened by you leaving... :(

Do they even have Christmas in Australia?

I can't remember what the project was on at all, but in 9th grade I was part of a group project entitled "Christmas in Jamaica, Mon".

Now I'll occasionally compare things to Christmas in Jamaica, mon. Though I know nothing about Christmas in Jamaica, mon.

I just spent 5 minutes looking for a picture of Dave Chappelle as Jamaican Mr. Nice Guy from Half Baked and couldn't find a single picture of him. wtf is the world coming to???

Avatar is now in christmas mode.

Custom title: Greenlighter.

I'll be a spy. %)

I just spent 5 minutes looking for a picture of Dave Chappelle as Jamaican Mr. Nice Guy from Half Baked and couldn't find a single picture of him. wtf is the world coming to???

Did you try Google? Lol.

27554_110889635608782_8874_n.jpg

type in "half baked mr nice guy" into google images

It's better than nothing. Although you probably could've just made one.