• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

PURE MOLLY vs. XTC PILLS.... Differences? Opinions on both?

4evrLkn

Bluelighter
I was wondering the difference between pure MDMA (molly), and high potency XTC pills. I was wondering if there was any difference in the 'roll' like euphoria, empathy, body 'buzz', energy, etc. And experiences people have had using both..... Any comments I would really appreciate it!
Stay safe!

If you're getting 100% clean uncut molly and comparing it to a "high potency XTC pill" then the only difference would be whatever else is in the pill other than inactive filler.

I've been lucky enough to have had both high quality molly and also high quality pills (10 pound pills) and to be honest I've had amazing times on both. Had the best club night of my life on pills, had my best festival ever on molly. At the end of the day it's still 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine.

Let's be clear about something. . .

MDMA is ecstacy. Ecstacy is MDMA.
At least that's how it SHOULD BE!

So your original post implies that the pills would contain something different than the Molly (and molly is of course MDMA). All of these things should be the same thing. The only difference between a pressed pill and molly powder SHOULD be an inert binding agent to help the pill actually hold it's shape and some inert coloring agent to give it the color you see, even these are not always required (but generally will be).

Sadly we live in a world under siege by stupid drug laws and thus substances are relegated to the underground and altered, cut, impure, and plain fake product runs rampant.

Now days what is being sold as both Molly Powder (MDMA) and what's being sold at XTC (X, Tabs, rolls, insert your regional term here) can really be just about anything. This is why you'll see all over this site (and hear from people who are more experienced in this underground industry) that a test kit is an essential part of your party pack. Get one. Get used to testing EVERY SINGLE BATCH you get, yes even if its from the same dealer and he swears is the same stuff. You really can't know what you have without testing and trying to lump all pills or all powder into the same mold is never going to work.

So to answer your question the experience from REAL MDMA powder and REAL Ecstacy (MDMA pressed into pill form) should be exactly the same with some slight differences in the length of come up, length or roll, ect just due to how the product can be absorbed depending on methods of administration. HOWEVER it'd be impossible for anyone here (or anyone at all for that matter) to try to give you anything remotely accurate when you're just generally speaking as what's sold as powder these days compared to what's sold as pills. . .there's just far to much variety of not only cut and purity but also what the active substance actually is. As I said earlier. . . could be damned near anything.

Nottamous nailed it.

In theory, molly should be the superior product. However, neither pills nor powder can be trusted. Many people make the mistake of assuming "molly is only MDMA", ignoring the fact that pressed pills get cut once by the manufacturer, and molly powder can be cut 1000 times before it reaches you. There is simply no way to know 100% the potency and purity of any drug without expensive, uncommon and in many cases restricted lab equipment and knowledge!

As mentioned countless times, get a test kit. It's the only way to have a good idea of what you're taking from an end-user perspective.

Overall having done about 50 different pills and 20 different molly caps, advantage goes to pills for sure.

Both may turn purple, but still like my luck with pill enjoyment much better when it comes to pressed pills.

molly is SUPPOSED to be pure MDMA but it's usually cut when sold by a street dealer.

Yeah, I agree with all the answers. I know when u get a 'powder' anything
More than likely it is cut a couple times before it gets to your hands, and with pills you never know exactly what's in it
Unless you test it. I was just wondering if doing a powder would maybe last longer, or shorter rather than a pill that is usually fairly tightly pressed. Testing anything MDMA is essential to knowing that u are taking what u want! I appreciate the feedback!

I've had many experiences with ecstasy pills, and only one with pure MDMA. To be completely honest, I truly liked the mollys but I think I would prefer pills that have other stuff in it. Mollys are way more relaxed, I was happy just standing there, looking at lights and listening to music. You still get that feeling of well being, you're happy, and your body feels nice, but ultimately you don't get the energy that comes with other pills. I was more chill when listening and dancing, rather than rolling balls and going crazy when the beat drops. Don't get me wrong, mollys are still really fun. However, I was at a festival when I took it and my friends were all on other stuff that had a lot more speed in it (which is what I was used to, and I'm sure you are too) and they were rolling much harder and crazier than I was, so I ended up trading my second molly for a different pill. I think if I had never tried ecstasy and only had pure MDMA, I would be very content with mollys and would have a blast. But I personally enjoy the non-stop energy that comes with other pills. Be safe and have fun!

I've had many experiences with ecstasy pills, and only one with pure MDMA. To be completely honest, I truly liked the mollys but I think I would prefer pills that have other stuff in it. Mollys are way more relaxed, I was happy just standing there, looking at lights and listening to music. You still get that feeling of well being, you're happy, and your body feels nice, but ultimately you don't get the energy that comes with other pills. I was more chill when listening and dancing, rather than rolling balls and going crazy when the beat drops. Don't get me wrong, mollys are still really fun. However, I was at a festival when I took it and my friends were all on other stuff that had a lot more speed in it (which is what I was used to, and I'm sure you are too) and they were rolling much harder and crazier than I was, so I ended up trading my second molly for a different pill. I think if I had never tried ecstasy and only had pure MDMA, I would be very content with mollys and would have a blast. But I personally enjoy the non-stop energy that comes with other pills. Be safe and have fun!

If that's what you're after, why don't you just add a stimulant to your pure molly? Find some amphetamines, or even caffeine will give you a nice energy boost while rolling. That way, you know what you're getting AND you get your energy too. With pills, you might get energy but you have no idea from what!!

If u add something to a pure Molly pill for a energy boost... What would be the best without ruining the
Effects of the MDMA? I mean I could drink a energy drink or something, but it would seem like the Molly would
Overwhelm any little bit u drank? And from what I hear doing coke or some type of hard stimulant isn't good to take
While ur on 'E'. So any help on this would be great....

If u add something to a pure Molly pill for a energy boost... What would be the best without ruining the
Effects of the MDMA? I mean I could drink a energy drink or something, but it would seem like the Molly would
Overwhelm any little bit u drank? And from what I hear doing coke or some type of hard stimulant isn't good to take
While ur on 'E'. So any help on this would be great....

Do NOT do coke during your MDMA high. For most people: it kills there roll.

In my experience, caffiene compliments MDMA wonderfully. Infact, most of the old pokeballs that were going around california (and were regarded as pretty good pills) had a mixture of MDMA and caffiene. Drinking a big red bull or a 5 hour energy before you drop your gear also works well for me.

You could, in theory, mix an amphetamine with your MDMA; but, some people have very adverse reactions to the mix. It is also, obviously, much less healthy to do so.

@Seattle_Stranger:
Yes that's a very valid point! A lot safer as well. Maybe something like Adderall would do the trick? Or a different ADD/ADHD medication (A friend of mine has a prescription for Vyvanse, basically like extended release Adderall). These are amphetamines so they already give you dose of happiness and energy, maybe they could potentially work well with pure MDMA. I have never tried it though, nor have I met anyone that has. So I don't know exactly how they would affect each other and, more importantly, how they would affect you.

^ Amphetamine is a really common cutting agent for MD. Personally I like a touch of amphetamine with my MD but I prefer to add it myself so I know how much I'm taking. When I buy molly or pills all I want from them is MD.

I think what OP is asking is have you had differant types of MDMA experiances with Crystal MDMA opposed to Pills with MDMA in them.
I have also been wondering this..

Recently i have been getting the brownish Crystals going around Brisbane, Australia. I've found that after eating say 100mg, i feel very 'floored'. I just want to sit down, feel the grass/blankets, talk with my mates and listen to the music. My body feels so heavy that i could not possibly get up and dance my ass off. This would last 2-3 hours tops. (i have scales so i am accurate with my dosage estimate)

Where as eating a pill with say roughly 100mg i would most definately feel it start coming on in my stomach and slowly my mood start to increase. Once i hear the music all i want to do is dance! and this can last for up to 4 hours. (I have a test kit so i am positive the pills are MDMA before i consume)

Although they are both MDMA experiances. Their is definately a differance between the 2. Some will say set & setting, which is something i believe in but i have done both of these in the exact same set n settings and still had differant experiances.

My friends agree, we have decided we much prefer MDMA pills for festivals and events, and Crystal for just chilling out at home with some friends and tunes.

What are your thoughts and experiences? :)

In theory there's inactives that could enhance absorbtion, but that's probably too sophisticated for most pill pressers