• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

PURE MOLLY vs. XTC PILLS.... Differences? Opinions on both?

mdma=mdma=mdma. The only difference would be if the pills arent real ecstasy and have various other drugs in them. Then biggest reason of all for difference in effects while taking real mdma is set and setting, your mood, various other psychological factors.

I was thinking bout.drinking a couple of redbulls next time I drop my molly cause last time I was floored myself and would need that extra boost of caffiene I think.

mdma=mdma=mdma. The only difference would be if the pills arent real ecstasy and have various other drugs in them. Then biggest reason of all for difference in effects while taking real mdma is set and setting, your mood, various other psychological factors.
/thread
I'm surprised it took so long for this to come up tbph..

Last edited:
Pure MDMA is amazing <3
I tried one ecstasy pill once. Never again.
I've had some bad experiences with untested MDMA but, at least for me, it's usually good. And the ecstasy was terrible.

But, like has been said before, if you're comparing pure molly and good quality ecstasy, they are really the same thing :p. They are supposed to be anyway!

Opinions in this thread are pretty much unanimous, and I agree with them.

"Molly" is VERY often cut, pure MDMA is unbelievable, and pills are often superior to "pure" molly powder.

Recently i have been getting the brownish Crystals going around Brisbane, Australia.

seems like we get it from the same person mate

where im from I dont know many people in the 'scene' that even take pressed pills. its alllll molly. I have taken molly a good 30 times and never got piped/bunk mdma. sometimes its been weaker but that might be due to my tolerance lol.

the two times i took pressed pills both have been MDA. although i still had a good time id rather the molly.

people can say e = molly (its supposed to b that way) but get real.......presses are almost never just mdma, or even mdma.... presses are known to be 'speedier' and its not the mdma thats speedier its the shit they add to it.

yes, mdma=mdma. however if you had pure mdma in caps vs pure mdma pressed in pills, let's say the mg was the exact same and the purity was the exact same, hell let's say it's from the same batch. then there would be a slightly different experience. why? because of absorption rate. the dissolution of any small entrance to the capsule will cause the mdma in the capsule to dissolve instantly in your stomach as mdma is highly soluble in polar liquids. on the other hand, the pressed pill will take a little longer depending on the binders used so you can expect the come-up and duration to differ.

My molly always came as brown crystals in clear pill capsules. X came pressed into a pill usually cut with coke. *I was always told to avoid having sex on either, cause' it's the best sex in the world and would ruin sober sex. That statement is actually FALSE. While sex on x IS fun... it's during early stages of heroin plus an erection . But once the heroin use goes from wanting to get high to wanting to not be sick, sexual desires and sensations reach a all time zero