Melanotan II

I recently completed a 'course'. I ran 200 a day for 2 weeks. I have found it to work ok. Im not a pasty guy, but always found i burn and peel rather then keep a tan. thats why i started this. I have gained a slight darker colour, and am outside 2 days of the week (landscaper). the following is what i noticed...
Whilst taking Melanotan 2: no reason boners, no appetite at all, lethargic/lazy, sickness(not throwing up tho- i reccomend jabing at night before bed)
since taking melanotan 2: alot of freckles have appeared, existing freckles have turned BLACK, facial hair has turned black (usually a light brown/ranga colour),skin is now retaining slight darker complexion rather then peeling
i think i might start trying solarium to get darker.

I don't recommend this but some of the freckles/moles that develop from Melanotan II can be removed with nail clippers, a razor blade, and tweezers lol. I did this to any that appeared on my ears, face, and neck. These freckles and moles can be prevented by using a low dose as they seem to develop from using a high dose too quickly.

Melanotan II is indeed and amazing compound. I love the stuff.

Not really affecting me negatively at all. I'm up to .75mg currently.

The only funny part is getting a boner at work and having to use intense mental focus to get it back down before I get out of the pool. (lifeguard)

The only main negative effect is my night vision is weird. Post injection my vision will become blurry to the point of not really being able to concentrate on anything else besides the fact that my sight is off. However this subsides after 5-hours.

Last edited:
This is an update- In literally only two tanning sessions I've become darker than most people do in MONTHS of tanning.

I'm back to where I was during the crux of summer when I was working outdoors lifeguarding for 5+ hours a day in the Texas summer sun.

I'll be posting pictures in the next week.

This is an update- In literally only two tanning sessions I've become darker than most people do in MONTHS of tanning.

I'm back to where I was during the crux of summer when I was working outdoors lifeguarding for 5+ hours a day in the Texas summer sun.

I'll be posting pictures in the next week.

Amazing shit right? It's November and I am tan as fuck. People give me weird looks lol.

If you think you are dark now wait until the summer when you are outdoors again while running this stuff. People thought I was fucking Puerto Rican during the summer.

This stuff is amazing. A few sunbeds and you're darker than you'd expect, it suppresses your appetite so this is perfect for when you're cutting and it makes you horny as fuck.

Perfect pre-holiday supplement?

Yeah, but if you up your dose too quickly it can become rather unpleasant.

I found that .5 is my ideal dose.

Yeah, but if you up your dose too quickly it can become rather unpleasant.

An overdose of Melanotan II is the most unpleasant experience ever. Imagine yawning and stretching every few seconds with a fucking boner like no other. You feel nauseous but at the same time you feel horny and you feel hot, but your skin is cold and clammy.

The only main negative effect is my night vision is weird. Post injection my vision will become blurry to the point of not really being able to concentrate on anything else besides the fact that my sight is off. However this subsides after 5-hours.

How are your eyes doing Renz?

Perfectly fine,

I'm going to run another 10mg of melanotan so that I can reach douche bag level tan.

I'm at douchebag tan level. Not orange as a I refuse to look like a faggot, but it's the end of December and I have a rich golden tan lol. It pisses some people off. Another 10mg will put you there, then you can either let it fade like a natural tan and run another 10mg in a few months or cop another vial and inject once a week to maintain it.

I don't think melanotan let's a person become orange does it?

I figured the excess melanin would eventually turn you darker naturally over time. Sort of a race-change.

I don't think melanotan let's a person become orange does it?

I figured the excess melanin would eventually turn you darker naturally over time. Sort of a race-change.

There are some people who use Melanotan II and then fake bake and get a spray on tan. They go overboard. If anything over use of nothing but Melanotan II for tanning purposes leads to a grayish tint to your skin. If you ever get a grayish tint or someone comments on your skin having a grayish tint back off from dosing for a week or two and then resume dosing at half the dose. It happened to me once before. The next step after the gray is actually turning negro. I'm pretty certain with enough Melanotan II and the correct dosing regime a white man could turn himself back, because I have been mistaken for being Puerto Rican/Southern Italian due to the color I have now.

One thing I noticed is that it makes the color of your eyes brighter. I thought it was just me but as of late people are commenting my eyes, wondering if they are green contacts.

LOL I had a small patch of facial hair, about the size of a dime, on my chin turn straight grey. I shave every day but I could even see it after a night's rest.

Got my next 10mg of melanotan in the mail.

Sometimes it's not about how ripped/shredded you are, but how dark your skin is.

:p

If you are really tan it makes you look even more shredded. That's why black people are said to be more defined, they actually aren't, it's just the color of the skin that makes them seem as such.

Bumping this cause, there's some info here already but, I've been using MT2 for well over a year at this point, but initially started taking it with an antihistamine, which I'm no longer taking.

Normally I inject 0.5 mg which is aces.

I'm type 0 skin but can go out in the sun all day and nothing but tan - no redness, no burning.
Just beautiful tan.

An issue seems to have emerged more recently however, not in terms of boners, but actual sex drive.

This shit ups my libido so much I'd hump a fucking catchers mitt.

Some folk may want that.

I fucking don't - I have probably too much sex drive as it is, this shit puts me right over the edge as in, I have to contain myself in public (not really, but it feels like it).

I would HATE to have to discontinue this cause it's been life changing - hot sunny days I can go to the lake, go to the park, take my shirt off without the shame of horrible whiteness etc.
Life changing.

Question being - is there a happy middle ground where one can tan well, but avoid the libido side effect at least?