• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

Palladone has been on the market for a long time here, but I can't get this med prescribed. No doc is willing. And I daresay I'm not bad at persuasion.

I already have my top three most desired prescriptions.

15mg Dexedrine XRs, once daily in the morning.
300mg Gabapentin, taken 1-3 times per day as needed.
1mg Klonopin, taken at night.

It's worked wonders! The key is to just stick to your prescribed dose

It's got to be
Dyhidracodine
400mg daily tramadol prolonged release tablets and amitriptyline
All which I am prescribed along with a few others

I'm exceptionally boring.

1. weekly ketamine injections
2. medical cannabis
3. not being on SSRIs anymore so I can properly enjoy serotonergics.

#1: Oxycodone 30 MG IR (240) I am prescribed 90 a month lol
#2: Klonopin 2 MG (120) I'm on 1 MG 3 times a day, 2mg would be nice af tho
#3: Methylphenidate 20 MG IR (500) I get 90 a month and snort them, 500 would be enough to feed my addiction

(if only cocaine was prescribed not only in a hospital setting....)

Now days with opiate hysteria in the US I would be thrilled with a codeine script for my surgery butchered back

I got the 3 I want, and more. Maybe I'd take hydromorphone too if I absolutely had carte blanche. But I wouldn't give up oxy for it, nor would I give up my methadone.. So I guess there's not really room for it in my top 3 since I need my benzos too... (the bromazepam I definitely need, alprazolam and brotizolam are more optional, but hey.. Better to have all 3 than the just the one).

So yeah my top 3 is:
1. Methadone - I prefer oxycodone if judging purely on effect, but without methadone I can't use opioids and be stable (without 'done I'm dealing with withdrawals all the time and I'm basically just living from fix to fix.)
2. Oxycodone (explanation above)
3. Bromazepam (prefer xanax, which I'm also prescribed, but I can't maintain on something so short acting, bromazepam is a very good maintenance benzo IMO, lil' weaker than alprazolam, but quite similar in effect.

Then I also get rx'ed alprazolam, Brotizolam, lyrica, Hydroxyzine. All at nice doses, but a lot of the benzos get saved up cause l take bromazem every day but try to avoid they with the short acting benzos.

Depends on my mood,
Usually Oxycodone, Hydrocodne and HYDROMORPHONE

But, sometimes just the idea of anything besides stims by themself disgusts me and its more high doses of stimulants,like baclofen, methylphenidate, or mixing stims with weed or opiates,(Totally recomend baclofen ,strongest head high of any pharm stim (besides meth or some shit,,havnt tried any of that type of shit and i wouldnt) lots of physical eurphoria to,i recomend do 20 mg,wait like 30min then do another 180 mg,but make sure you dont eat or take it if its expired youll puke you guts out for hours after you come down,,and the afterglow makes you so serious ,lbut not depressed,its cool)

Btw the 200mgs of baclofen shouldnt be to much to handle,or lame ,,no matter your expirince level or tolerance to drugs,,and its not half as harmful as people say it is just dont go over the 250mg mark or do it to often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I am trying to quit opiods I in the next month. Also as I do hope it will be forever, if I can make it 9 months to a year I would feel great. In this case I would find the easiest and most expensive on the stree and get those. It would be to recover some of the money I have spent in the past 10 years. Hahahahah