• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

1. Delsyid...... but I know no doctor is going to prescribe that anytime soon, prescription acid in case you've never heard of it. Literally no one ever gets it and I doubt the pharmacies even carry it.

2. Medical marijuana..... Unfortunately not easy to get in my state though.

3. 15-20 mg IR adderall. I'm on 10 mg now but it doesn't last the whole day. I've "raised my dose" at times as the pharmacy overfilled my meds. But obviously I'll need to tell my doc that the 10mg doesn't last through the workday. My days are longer now, so I could really use it.

Adderall (or Captagon)
Oxycodone (or Hydromorphone)
Ketamine

If I could pick four, i‘d complete my Collection with Pharm-Grade Weed and live happily till the End of Days.

I don’t know how anyone gets high off of OC 80s I get them prescibed after s back injury while in the military and it did nothing. I know take black tar heroin from Mexico it’s about 80%pure when I get it. Now other pain killers don’t do a dam thing.

I don’t know how anyone gets high off of OC 80s I get them prescibed after s back injury while in the military and it did nothing. I know take black tar heroin from Mexico it’s about 80%pure when I get it. Now other pain killers don’t do a dam thing.

I used to inject 30s and even one or two would have me high as fuck. I'm surprised they didn't work orally for you though.

pretty sure i've posted here before but its fun so...

1. dilaudid

2. ketamine

3. cocaine

Since this is most desired prescriptions I will leave out Dexedrine because I'm already prescribed it.

So the rest would be:

1. Temazepam eggs 60mg like they had in the 80's
2. Etizolam 1mg, prefer to alprazolam
3. Dihydrocodeine 120mg, and yes I prefer this to stronger opiates even oxy

Quantity of all would have to be enough that I wouldn't need to worry about running out forever of course.

Oxymorphone 10mg Pink IRs

Ativan 2mg

Buprenorphine 8mg strips for when I shoot through all the Oxymorphone

- 100 mg MSContin Morphine pills
- 8 mg Hydromorphone pills
- about 2 mg / day of 0.25 mg Alprazolam pills

-- Peace o/

the one i want most is abilify *(tried it but not prescribed)
then olanzapine (used to be on 20mg a day and loved it)
then temazepam
my best one i have now is quitiepine

Thank god no one put codeine syrup.

personally;

I'd go with alp 2mg by Sandoz or Greenstone not Mylan.

second would be oxymorphone 40 mg.

Third would be oxycodone 30 mg Malyncrot (The M's), A's or K-9's

8mg Dilaudid
20 mg dexedrine or 5mg desoxyn (either will do)
2mg xanax
(I don't know if this is only pharms, but if not I'd take medical marijuana in place of xanax)