• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

Hello Ann, I think, I have been taking Oxycodone 15mg for over 5 years now and have had breaks in my prescription for over 7 days and never had any addiction type symptoms at all. I have been very adament about taking them on time and don't play games like crushing them up and snorting them. I have to say I was very concerned about this site as I read an enormous amount of posts that encourage people to become edicts as they use the drugs for what they are not intended for. Whoever is responsible for this site should remove those irresponsible post that may currupt people with actual problems or concerns. Sorry Anne as I got off track. Anne I started at 5 mg,then 10mg and finally 15mg. Be smart and help yourself with your PM. Even at 15mg I still suffer from pain but I fight it off so I don't end up like one of the abusers on here. Whatever you do read up and follow your Dr's orders and stay on track and Life will get probably better. Best to remember follow your Dr's recommendations as I am not a Dr .
Sorry but you need to watch what you say on here,Especially in terms of addiction. This is a harm reduction website----Not a how to get Fucked up on my oc 15's. Not everyone on here is a drug abuser. These boards are for everyone---but if your intent is to bash, or to show everybody you're a better person by suffering through pain ( when you could have your medication adjusted that's not abuse)----well you should probably turn the other way. This is a respectful place so please be respectful when you make posts like this.

Oxy all the way my doc changed my script and in my small ass town you can't find it anywhere but I agree the old school oxy but happy with anything hahaha

This is likely the wrong thread, but it read as if many had had experience with ketamine. Since my psychologist hasn't been able to find an anti-depressant that works for me (and probably because I suffer from chronic pain due to a spinal issue), she asked how I would feel about starting me on ketamine injections. Has anyone had ketamine injections for treatment of depression and if so, did it help?
Moderators, I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this topic.

Tramadol
Bromazepam
Nitrazepam... or Alpraz...

ONLY THREE!? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT WAS? (yeah I know, you all do, aha)

Flubromazolam diary of events

Read up on the accounts stated by my ferret xx FLUBROMAZOLAM

Adderal
Oxycodone
Xanax
I'd be set. Damn where's a corrupt doctor when you need one! Haha

Diconal (pink 10mg dipipanone/30mg cyclizine tablets)
Methaqualone
Esketamine/S(+)-Ketamine

Methadone (40mg wafers or runner up 10mg tablets)
Valium (10mg V-cut tabs)
Dexedrine (IR and ER)

Opana 10mg IR's
Desoxyn
Temazepam

Hydromorphone (8mg Purdue Pharma white triangles)
Midazolam vials or Loprazolam vials
R-ketamine (50/50 mix of two isomers)

Last edited: