Seconal (100's, any manufacturer)
Fentanyl (Mylan hundies)
Midazolam vials (10/day@50mg per vial)

#1Quaaludes
#2Quaaludes
#3Quaaludes
%)

Don't care if they're not in the US anymore I will go to South Africa

120 40mg oxymorphone a month, with a 120 pill back up of 30mg morphine would be my dream scripts, followed by 120 gluthemide to boost CWE codienes when im out of everything, because no matter how much you get, it's going to go too soon anyway.

2mg clonazepam 3x daily
Some large amount of oxymorphone
30mg adderall 2x daily

First post and I keep screwing up lol
This thread is making me drool

1.roxycodone 30mg (wish I had some-gotta wait...)
2.heroin
3.opanas
4. (Had to post) marjiuana

Any drug that eases some of my nightmarish chronic pain, without sedating me and without constipating me. No magic pill, though, huh?

I'm open to seriously helpful suggestions.

TIA

Dumbfounded

Man I get 120 2mg, 90 30mg adderall IR, and Subutex , 60 8mg I love life

Last edited:
:| I would love to actually LIVE before I die, rather than exist in all day, every day PAIN. I'm prescribed Oxycodone, but I don't like the stuff.

hello all, just joined so dont hurt me for being a newb:)
I will say im happy with what im scripted now. Actually for the past 8 years.
150 mcg fentanyl every 48 hrs. 30 75 mcg patches every month
120 mg oxycodone IR
30 mg adderall XR
(i have an awesome primary doctor! )%):p

But if i could get unlimited IV dilaudid woohoo!!!

where the hell can I get anything for pain....took methadone for ten years and bingo...it's now politically incorrect.....screw my pain...don't take H...but sure would appreciate meth or oxy, now...MA.:Xincompletein

Last edited:
Hello Ann, I think, I have been taking Oxycodone 15mg for over 5 years now and have had breaks in my prescription for over 7 days and never had any addiction type symptoms at all. I have been very adament about taking them on time and don't play games like crushing them up and snorting them. I have to say I was very concerned about this site as I read an enormous amount of posts that encourage people to become edicts as they use the drugs for what they are not intended for. Whoever is responsible for this site should remove those irresponsible post that may currupt people with actual problems or concerns. Sorry Anne as I got off track. Anne I started at 5 mg,then 10mg and finally 15mg. Be smart and help yourself with your PM. Even at 15mg I still suffer from pain but I fight it off so I don't end up like one of the abusers on here. Whatever you do read up and follow your Dr's orders and stay on track and Life will get probably better. Best to remember follow your Dr's recommendations as I am not a Dr .