• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA doesn't make me happy, hyper and huggy anymore?

The Truth From A Veteran at this shit

now this to say you all are wrong once it's gone it's gone when you over exceed dosage become a Addict and abuse this stuff I am now 32 and used to be Local Music celeb more then once This drug is based off your nero receptors which we know that we all are wired different so no study can truly tell until enough of the synthetic drug error until more bodies that have used this turn up dead.The more effects will be knowledgeable. The truth is you are all just lab rats. So the first time I used if your still reading this. I used for the first time at age of 14years of age late 90's it didn't hit me hard it was mild and cool. I will never forget 1999 White Hearts 300 MG pure it was mellow good vibes first rave. I was hooked so every week I would work my two jobs one selling candy door to door and our local barbershop sweeping up hair. so I was making like 150 a week give or take depending on the sells from the candy biz so I was more then capable too purchase small amount the fact of one pressed pill was $20 and two was $30 and 3 for $50 and 5 was $100 I mean I will tell you got what you paid for 325mg was the normal back then. But the truth was we were taking like 3to6 pills a night twice a week give or take depending on how your mood was I had very strong participation in recreational use of marijuana,MDMA, MDA, Cocaine, and Acholol.
but back then Molly was my favorite but we called her smackers, or XTC ,Hugs an Kisses, Then Thizzels was what we were calling the last time I did Molly before tonight. basically it wore off and by it I mean the On-Set before the peak use to knock me on my ass then one day it stop and just went to using more cocaine and held off then that's effect started to wear off and now I just went to herb which always constant with it's effects just want to add that God/Universe already made a perfect type of partygoers thing if you do it right all the time. But that's for part 2. where was I oh yea I remember when it lost its effect I was at a camp out in 07 so 8 year later and I was removed from XTC for 3 years and Removed from coke for one year. And me and the old gang thought let get on so we order many more because the damn things got so cheap $3dollars a pill if you bought 10 crazy so I took 2 at first like the old days after it was tested then about 1hour later we would take the 3rd my buddies and I looked at each other like this shit is not Mdma so after we submitted these to estacydata.org i realized that hey man remember that last time we took it and we were taking like I took 8 my buddies took 5to6 and the girls we were with needed one of the pills we had we had pink Christmas trees and Blue LVS and they we're fucking smackers Man clinch my jaw so bad I shattered a Moeller. I mean I think I could hear my hair growing. I believe they where 385 MG Triple Stacked. point is they frolicking kicked our asses crazy night first orgy. But that's for part 3 lol but today I had a youngster showing his snap chat of how on the were and I made a statement that those New pills is garbage and I told him Molly is what I want basically pure shit so he lines me up I'm like looks great taste great tested 91% pure and was like WTF .4 Later and I'm just tweaking pupils are not dilated I'm just awake for nothing can't even stay hard the effect of the MD goes away and so does the M for me and my old school buddies just feel like I took large amount of adderall something is up with this new chemical shit that's coming from China the good shit comes from Germany,Russia,UK, and used to be USA but our act on terrorism help them control the chemicals purchasing almost all are coming in from other countries who hate us and that's for part 4 but yea the effects from die permintally from my studies by the way I did all my studies for personal research so scientist Hit me Up if you want and logs and info to help people understand what it does..