Site Feedback Thank You

I certainly dont mind merging these for you. =D Glad you are enjoying it here, kipo! And Amapola, thank you for being so helpful. :D

/plurry

Harm Reduction!

I do not post here all that often, but i did notice something earlier today when i was checking out some threads.

The moderators and admins are actually closing or deleting threads that seem to contain no harm reduction. so I would like to personally thank you guys for keeping an eye on things and doing your very best to provide safe and accurate information to the general public! there are plenty of other sites on the web where the attitude is "get as high as you possibly can!"

I see lots of people on here talking about moderation and LESS dangerous drug practices. keep up the good work! i am impressed with the way this site is ran :)

Thanks o24742o. :) I'm going to merge this into the Thanks Mega-thread we have going here in support

Bluelight Appreciation & Gratitude

Ok so I'm not 100% sure if this thread exists but I feel like it is time to start a BL appreciation thread. I'm talking about how BL has positively influenced your life and how it has helped you; if you feel it has helped you at all.

For example, I have been a member of BL for a while now and it has been a pretty huge part of my life as far as my internet life goes. It is the only site I have still been coming to for year after year and continues to grasp my attention.

When i first joined BL i was in my teen years and family/relatives often looked down upon my association with BL. Well I can say that had it not been for BL, then my drug use would have surely killed me by now due to ignorance and lack of self-control.

There is something about BL that sets it apart from other forums. I have learned SO much from BL and its staff and members. I can say that I am a good example of how harm reduction has been effective in saving lives. When I first started using at age 12 doing cocaine, opiates and smoking cigarettes and drinking, I was surely doomed to a life of destruction and addiction.

BL has helped me be more responsible and not only with my drug use but it has carried over into every day life. It has even helped my addiction. I used to be helplessly addicted to numerous different drugs. I was reckless, careless, and irresponsible about the things I did to my body. After BL I started to gain knowledge and a sense of self and confidence. I started to become responsible with my use. Limiting the frequency and amount of my usage and I gained alot of self-control.

As a result of this I have had the opportunity to pass the wisdom and advice to my close friends and family and it has helped them. If it weren't for BL i would not know as much as I do now about harm reduction and a pretty resourceful knowledge of drugs.

I feel it is much needed for me to give thanks and my gratitude to BL. I rarely use drugs now and when I do i know exactly what I am doing and how it is affecting me physically and mentally. When I do use I am completely conscious of safety and being responsible. For my own sake. I am so grateful for this site and all of its contents. It has provided a social outlet to my every day life and not to mention the staff and the majority of the members are fucking awesome funny ass people and I am glad to have been a part of BL.

This may be long or it may not be long to you but either way if this thread doesn't exist than it definitely needs to now.

Please share your experience with BL and any positive impacts it has had in your life. BL has helped me in many more ways than described but I can't think of them right now. I'm interested in hearing other peoples' stories. I' sure I'm not the only one who feels this way about BL. :D

Few bluelighters visit support, so relatively few replies are to be expected.

I have learnt so much from this forum, and I keep learning. It's cool to be able to meet people from different countries and cultures.

Last edited:
Yeah i definitely enjoy learning about other peoples' culture too. Every country has a different culture and its interesting to see the contrast between them all.

Yeah,this is definitely the best site of it's kind.I've learned new things,gotten helpful advice,been able to help others and met some really cool people I wouldn't have otherwise.Plus a couple of douche bags whose buttons I enjoy pushing because it amuses me.Seriously though,all the mods are great.Cool,helpful people who put a lot of effort into making a great site.Keep up the good work guys(and gals).Your work is appreciated.

Cant figure out where else to put this2

IMO Bluelight staff do an amazing job not only of facilitating one of the largest and most knowledgeable drug communities but also do so while supporting and recognizing some very worthwhile people/causes. Stay up ladies and gentlemen, so many of us recognize your thankless efforts and hard work.

I am glad I found BL, here is a thank you

Hi all,

I hope I am ok in posting this?

Just wanted to say this forum is extremely helpful and I'm grateful I found it! All the members genuinely seem great and constructive replies are a breath of fresh air compare to some online communities and forums.

Good work guys, and thanks again!

:D

BUMP

Just wondering if anyone feels this site is doing anything for them...for free.

asking for a friend :(