• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Adderall and MDMA

Its comparable to caffeine from the info i got on it, I wouldnt expect too much

No one has experience with mdma + vyvanse?

Ya I have. works great. takes a little longer to fully kick in than dexedrine, lasts longer so you might want to dose it 45 mins before the MDMA, in order to get the full benefit. Feel the peak equally strong on both.

Vyvanse is great, basically just dexedrine that hits you slower/lasts longer, and does not work when insufflated (only works orally to my knowledge)

Don't a lot of people like the "speedy" rolls? Then what is the damn difference between a speedy roll and taking adderall alongside molly?

Can somebody answer this? I have rolled hard before, off of very 'speedy' pills, and chill as pills. I like speedy pills, when I go to a rave, I want ENERGY, I don't want to fall asleep.

What is in these pressed E pills we have all taken many times before that are super high energy?

Is it what the OP said, just a pressed pill with speed in it, thus you can create the same combo/experience by taking pure molly + d-amp together?

Glad you posted this BTW, been wondering the same thing myself for a while.

4-FA is a research chemical, it's not scheduled in any country that I am aware of
Class A in the UK, as are most substituted phenethylamines.

Don't a lot of people like the "speedy" rolls? Then what is the damn difference between a speedy roll and taking adderall alongside molly?

Can somebody answer this? I have rolled hard before, off of very 'speedy' pills, and chill as pills. I like speedy pills, when I go to a rave, I want ENERGY, I don't want to fall asleep.

What is in these pressed E pills we have all taken many times before that are super high energy?

Is it what the OP said, just a pressed pill with speed in it, thus you can create the same combo/experience by taking pure molly + d-amp together?

Glad you posted this BTW, been wondering the same thing myself for a while.

Some rolls are cut with adderall, some with meth. I am not a fan of the meth at all. It makes you feel like shit. Like you're off. Then it comes down like a bitch. You feel the come down for at least a day after, and you may even through up. meth sucks. way different than most stimulant cuts like caffeine or adderall.

^Why would someone cut MDMA with Adderall. Are you pertaining to amphetamines? The makeup of Adderall and street amphetamine is quite different. I sure hope no one's putting Adderall in pills, that would be a waste!

Meth is indeed fucking nasty in a roll. Some people like it, for whatever reason, I'll never understand. The comedown is far too brutal to be able to enjoy the roll.

i went to a massive rave and decided to snort a 15 before i even got there and brought a gram of molly in with me.. so i was all hyphy for like an hour then i popped like 4 points not really realizing it and then proceeded to eat the entire gram to myself by the end of the show... i was super tweaked out..talking a mile a minute..it was bad..then i downed 2 oxy tens crushed in a glass of everclear 190 proof to force myself to come down...ya never mixed adderall and molly after that

while i was rolling i felt great but as usual with dopamine drugs like speed i jus wanted to keep taking more and more and more and more.... which lead to a pretty exhausting couple days after which eventually lead to some MAJOR suicide tuesday blues... the adderall/mdma combo is deff fun but deff toxic and got me more then fucked up..i was fucked OFF

^^
damn son i dont know if its just me but i wouldnt mix alcohol with any kind of pills. especially that gut rot. but i have been known to get fucked up on everclear a time or two ;)

oh it was bad...ill NEVER repeat it..i was crazy that night...and i deff puked the next day..and then the shits oh man...burning shits from everclear..like acetone coming out your ass. but the point i was trying to make was the adderall mdma combo got me unusually fucked up and led to bad decision making haha ..what i am curious about is how many mgs of speed do they usually put in e-bombs? is there a perfect balance?

Ok Ive had a lot of experience in this, in fact current experience and while ill admit its incredibly unsafe! Especially if you have blood pressure issues to begin with as for the high goes I prefer it as long as the molly is in a reasonably low dose. I havnt noticed a negative comedown in fact for me I think the comedown is less bitchy

Like several have mentioned... the combo can be a nice boost when out and about. If you are not a regular adderall user no more than 5mg should be needed. The addy kicks in at about an hour and M peaking around 2hr. So taking an addy about 1.5 hours after M can balance the come down energy level. Low amounts are key in protecting yourself. Start slow and baby step it to the market. One cocktail can be fine- a bottle of liquor not so much. And take your vitamins- R-ALA, etc..