• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Adderall and MDMA

EpicurusFire

Bluelighter
First of all, let me just say that yes, I have done my research on this combo and i'm seeing a lot of mixed opinions...i'd love for some clarification.

Basically, my first roll last year was beyond phenomenal...it was easily the best night of my life. It was 2 "rolls", or pills, spaced out by an hour. I've done a bit of molly since, but it hasn't been the same. The molly is extremely smooth and there's no comedown, but I don't get the insane "HOLY F*** THIS IS AMAZING" while holding my head feeling that I did that first time. I've since attributed it to the fact that some type of speed was in the pills, because of the awful cracked-out comedown I had after the euphoria wore off...but in all honesty the experience was worth the comedown.

My problem is, i'm seeing tons and tons of anecdotes saying how adderall and MDMA is a horrible combo...and it's confusing me. Isn't adderall (or some other form of (meth)amphetamine) in most pills these days? Don't a lot of people like the "speedy" rolls? Then what is the damn difference between a speedy roll and taking adderall alongside molly? I'm really tempted to try this combo out since I am chasing the dragon of that first experience with the rolls, but I don't want it to end up disastrous like a lot of the anecdotes i'm reading show.

Any advice?

A friend of mine did this, and said the comedown was horrible. Adderall is similar to meth, but very different. Its a mixture of amphetamine salts, and I personally dont really like it. You would be better off with dexedrine or something like that, ADD meds dont really give you the same dopamine rush meth/amp will

Oh and dude if you are actually getting pure MDMA, why the hell would you want to taint it... test your shit

^This.

Adderall is approx 72 % dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine) and the rest (about 28 % ) is levoamphetamine.

Be wary. I've attempted this and ruined a roll before. However I dosed adderall first and started coming down. Absolutely blasted the euphoria away like a leaf-blower.

Be wary. I've attempted this and ruined a roll before. However I dosed adderall first and started coming down. Absolutely blasted the euphoria away like a leaf-blower.
Serotonin and Dopamine work together, so taking while your dopamine is depleted is very like to make the roll a lot less fun, and I imagine a horrible comedown.

Oh yeah thats another thing about the MDMA + Speed thing, the comedown is FUCKING SHIT

I don't understand why everyone makes out MDMA + amphetamine to be a terrible combo. Adderall and MDMA is an unbelievably euphoric combination. The ultimate euphoria in my experience. Add that extra dopamine release to your roll and you get one of the largest feelings of well being you can experience. The thing is that you trade some of the genuine empathy and introversion for unbelievable confidence and extroversion. Yes, the comedown is terrible, but the amphetamine comedown is always terrible. Neurotoxicity is also amplified quite a bit. So it's not something you should partake in more than every once in awhile, but it's the ultimate party combination in my opinion.

Last edited:
I'm taking Adderall 40mg XR, this would probably explain my recent comedowns, which have been fucking awful. I don't take it the day that I roll, but ever since I started taking the stuff I've really been unable to do MDMA because I just can't handle the comedown anymore, as much as I love the high.

To the OP:

Try doing a lower amount of speed. Maybe something like 10-15mg. This should make the comedown more manageable.

The speed + MDMA combo isn't that awful, it's just that it's to have a cracked out comedown if you do too much speed. I personally enjoy having a tiny bit of speed (10mg) with my MDMA when I am at a music event.

I was up all night on adderall before taking roll once but I never started rolling. Other people that took the same stuff said they rolled great. Was it the adderall or just being up all night before?

Well I rolled...didn't do the adderall but kinda wish I would have tried it. I don't know what it is, but my rolls lately have been extremely short. For the first hour I was on top of the world, but then it quickly subsided. I was still "rolling" for a couple hours after, but it was much, much more subdued. Like almost baseline subdued. Note: This was after taking a 7 week break on ~150mg of molly

The first time I rolled, it was on ecstasy pills, and I swear I rolled my BALLS off for about 6 hours. I think it had to do with amps being in the pills...i'm definitely going to try a little bit of adderall alongside it next time.

Well I rolled...didn't do the adderall but kinda wish I would have tried it. I don't know what it is, but my rolls lately have been extremely short. For the first hour I was on top of the world, but then it quickly subsided. I was still "rolling" for a couple hours after, but it was much, much more subdued. Like almost baseline subdued. Note: This was after taking a 7 week break on ~150mg of molly

The first time I rolled, it was on ecstasy pills, and I swear I rolled my BALLS off for about 6 hours. I think it had to do with amps being in the pills...i'm definitely going to try a little bit of adderall alongside it next time.

Get a test kit. There's a good chance what you're getting isn't actually MDMA.
I know a lot of Methylone is going around as Molly these days. And the way you explain the hour long top of the world feeling is about accurate.

Get a test kit. There's a good chance what you're getting isn't actually MDMA.
I know a lot of Methylone is going around as Molly these days. And the way you explain the hour long top of the world feeling is about accurate.

I have a test kit. The molly I have is legit. The E pills I had definitely had MDMA in them, but i'm almost positive there were amps in them as well. Either that, or the first time truly is completely different than subsequent times.

I feel like i'm chasing the dragon, when in reality I might just need the right combination of drugs. Amps and MDMA might just be my thing.

I prefer MDMA+ additional amp, you're not alone in that. For some people the MDMA experience feels incomplete without a psychedelic, without weed, without added stimulation etc. I've found 4-FA is a great enhancer and does not make the come down more harsh.

I prefer MDMA+ additional amp, you're not alone in that. For some people the MDMA experience feels incomplete without a psychedelic, without weed, without added stimulation etc. I've found 4-FA is a great enhancer and does not make the come down more harsh.

Had never heard of 4-FA before reading your post. Researched it a bit and sounds fun. I don't know how much I can really ask here without breaking the rules, but is it commonly found in the illicit market? Or is it even illegal in the US?

4-FA is a research chemical, it's not scheduled in any country that I am aware of. It's a popular addition to MDMA for energy and clarity.

I discovered my "magical" MDMA experiences were actually experiences were I had pills that were MDMA+methamphetamine, and I realized that that's just what works for me. I love pure MDMA too, but it's a personal pref thing- pure MDMA floors me too much, and I'd much rather sit around the camp fire than dance on it.

I've never tried the stuff (1,3 Dimethylamylamine) but I will have some next week to experiment with.

I can't find any info on people mixing it with MDMA but it seems like a good idea for people wanting some extra energy?
I guess you can't even really compare it to an amp though...