Bluelight

Thread: using electronic cigarettes to smoke cocaine HCL

1. Collapse Details
    using electronic cigarettes to smoke cocaine HCL 
    can you put coke HCL into an electronic cigarette and smoke the coke?

Correct me if wrong pls: smoking coke is a waste b/c it burns at around the same temp that it vaporizes, unlike crack/coke freebase, which has a large diff in temps between its vapor and burning points--thus smoking crack with a lighter is feasible. SO, there are electronic cigarettes that heat a solution of PEG and nicotine until it vaporizes. These gadgets have cartridges that contain the solution and when empty, they can be re-filled with more solution sold in bottles.
    The type I am referring to is a bottle the size of a "Visine" bottle. You squeeze a couple of drops out of the bottle and into a hole on one end of the cartridge, allow it to absorb (like when refilling a Zippo lighter), screw back into the heating element of the fake cigg and you're ready to go.

SO, what do yall think about: mixing cocaine HCL into the solution, re-filling cartridge with laced solution and then smoke fake cigg as usual?
    Would it work?
    Has anyone tried this?
    How hot do these e-ciggs get...would they just vaporize the coke or burn it?

I know you won't be able to get rocked from this, but if you could get 1-2 good hits and be able to do so in open, in public, even on an airplane, then it would be worth the effort IMO

Thoughts, experience, comments?

2. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Philosophy & Spirituality
    Cocaine HCl does not vapourize as nicely as cocaine freebase, I doubt it would work.
    Guidelines for OD ||| OD Standards ||| OD Directory Read Me First! ||| NPD Rules
    Please read the links above or PM me if I lock your post. R.I.P. F28

3. Collapse Details

Even if the cocaine hcl didn't have the tendency to burn, it seems e-cigs don't get hot enough.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_cocaine
    Crack vaporizes near temperature 90C (194F),[1] much lower than the cocaine hydrochloride melting point of 190C (374F).

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/S.../UCM173250.pdf
    Pg2 Temperatures range between 40 and 65 C.

4. Collapse Details

Have done it, many times. Maybe it's not efficient, but I can definitely tell when I'm coked out. Feels more like IV coke than smoking crack.
    Make a solution like you're prepping a shot, and put it into the part that absorbs the tar oil. I've also made heroin solutions and "speed balls" for smoking by combining them both.
    EDIT: didnt see you wanted to smoke it in public. Don't forget heated cocaine has a very distinct smell, even when using an e-cig

5. Collapse Details

You dont know, I could be anyone, anywhere
    This is exactly what i was thinking..except a vaporizer!

Surely that woul work no?

6. Collapse Details

I wonder if you could use heroin/ dilaudid in this way? Anyone tried?

7. Collapse Details

Black tar works great with it. Just prep it like a shot. Haven't tried it with #4 powder or any pills yet.

8. Collapse Details

Could you not just use an incense burner? or would that just leave goop in it and dirty up/ruin the pipe? I've never done H, so sorry if I seem dumb about it.

9. Collapse Details

What is an insence burner? Are you talking about an "oil burner" AKA meth bulb?

And to "F33lg00d",
    By pg2 are you refering to vapor temp of PEG? Or how hot the e-cigg gets?

10. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Support
    ^ They were referring to the e-cigg temp.

"The temperature of the heating element in each e-cigarette was determined by inserting a thermocouple and then activating the e-cigarette by drawing air through it. These temperatures ranged from 40 to 65C." [source]

11. Collapse Details

Correct me if wrong pls: smoking coke is a waste b/c it burns at around the same temp that it vaporizes
    Right. So either the e-cig will get that hot, and you'll waste most of the coke, or it won't get that hot, and the solvent will evaporate and leave the coke behind, and you'll waste all of it. You could probably do it with freebase, though. Being coked up on a plane sounds awful imo.

12. Collapse Details

why? i'd whip that shit right out on that tray that flips down for food. break open my sack, cut some lines, and boom baby! get ready for the time of your life! put on some loud music and just talk the FUCK out of the person next to you. if you are successful, then you will be dealt with by the air marshal. he will probably search you, and that's when you have to stick your stash up your ass. trust me, none of the good stuff will get harmed...when you land and are in the clear, pop a squat, push and voila!
    Last edited by laCster; 19-10-2011 at 03:41.

13. Collapse Details

^Holy shit remind me never to take public transportation with you.... reminds me of people who like to take acid in jail.