• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVP anyone heard of it?

Man I thought snorting shit was dumb (only lasts 1/2 the time it would if you just swallowed it orally) but God damn, I think smoking shit might be the single most stupid way to take a drug that you could possible think of. I've never smoked any stims (except MDMA when I was ignorant) but from reading these reports, it sounds like it lasts even LESS time than snorting would, probably more intense as well, so that is the best way to get yourself addicted. I couldn't imagine having to redose every 5 minutes, smoking crap, when you could just eat it and the high will last all night.

And you wouldnt get addicted this way either....and to top it off, if you know how to do it right, you can enjoy a strong rush/buzz all night without redosing.

Last night I took about 10 to 15 mgs of APVP orally (not even addicted when you do it like this in moderation, although I did have the urge to do it again today)....and had an awesome buzz for about 3 hours. I didn't redose (nor did I have the urge to) and I was able to eat and sleep no problem, even before the high wore off.

That's how you do shit folks. Stop smoking shit like retards. And only do shit in moderation.

lol not saying Im perfect, I could possibly be the biggest fuck up on this entire message board. Just trying to give some helpful advice from what I know. (Even though I havent smoked anything so Im ignorant to that, but my research tells me, it's NOT A GOOD IDEA)

But I guess those who already have smoked are already addicted, so my HARM REDUCTION ADVICE is towards those who have NOT YET tried smoking and were thinking of trying it....DON'T

a-PVP is strongly neurotoxic and always will be your enemy..
Your beautiful enemy...
It makes depletion of 5-HT in the limbic system and not activated recovery,.. The result is fear, depression, temporary heavy dependence, ..destruction of integrity - the most devastating drug, known as
Only:
pvp + caffeine 1:1
pvp + NEB 2:1

a-PVP is strongly neurotoxic and always will be your enemy..
Your beautiful enemy...
It makes depletion of 5-HT in the limbic system and not activated recovery,.. The result is fear, depression, temporary heavy dependence, ..destruction of integrity - the most devastating drug, known as
Only:
pvp + caffeine 1:1
pvp + NEB 2:1

How do you know it's Neurotoxic?

I think smoking shit might be the single most stupid way to take a drug that you could possible think of.
people smoke cigarettes.

Just from reading this thread, a-pvp sounds like an evil hellish fiend stim drug. Can't imagine why anyone would order it if they have read this thread. Mdpv was king of hellish stim psychosis and this is its little brother. You get addicted to the rush from the first few bumps, and chase the high right into stim hell. I feel bad for anyone deep into a binge without benzos for the comedown lol, lots of them.

Just from reading this thread, a-pvp sounds like an evil hellish fiend stim drug. Can't imagine why anyone would order it if they have read this thread. Mdpv was king of hellish stim psychosis and this is its little brother. You get addicted to the rush from the first few bumps, and chase the high right into stim hell. I feel bad for anyone deep into a binge without benzos for the comedown lol, lots of them.

can't believe everything u read

PREFACE: a-PVP & MDPV are Class I in the US.

Effects may be markedly distinct between persons. Even for the same individual results can vary from use to use. Always a wildcard to a degree is the quality of dope itself- even with a 'trusted vendo'.

Additionally, many of us use all manner of other 'stuff' concomitant with PV, often unreported/ignored. Thus making it very difficult to flesh out anything resembling an accurate portrayal of these still VERY new stimulants.

Personal anectodes, some sensational and lacking adequate background information is hard to learn from. Misleading bullshit from the media further muddles the picture of these two drugs. It becomes a toddler's fingerpainting. A Rorschach test.
Me? I only know what I know and don't know anything.

However, some very general conclusions if you want to try these drugs safely:
Always have an adequate SUPPLY of BENZODIAZEPINES on hand. But DON'T use simply to allow heavier PV intake. This is just not smart. It's a signal to STOP. Same stuff you'd get in the ER if presenting stimulant overdose.. I used benzos foolishly to ALLOW further fiending when using alpha-PVP for the first time.

Over a 30hr period, well over 400mg was insuff. But taking 15x 7.5mg Midazolam had me rockin' to my music, insane/near death sex.. then the benzos ran out (oops!) and... the unequivocal horror and sickness began, lasting ten full days. Close, but no psychosis.
I jumped on and wrote about how unHoly hideous a-PVP is. Absolute Junk!

Today I enjoy alpha-PVP. HOW? Using only occasionally in moderation. Doing opiates, etc. instead. And I only vape 10mg pebbles. I find it harder to overdo it when vaped. Learned discipline. But the recent 'Big Crystal' alpha-PVP I find too harsh and not the same as the original greyish, vomit-smelling hygroscopic powder (It's good, but "crack-like" Nah). No answers why big crystal form doesn't vape well. Same molecule. 'Trusted vendor' too!

In addition, it's wise to not be alone. Read up on dosages, timeline of effects, etc. Erowid seems to be highly regarded in this matter. However, the novelty of these stims confounds a truly accurate safety profile.

MDPV- haven't got sick from, just tolerant too. 100+ mg and no more stim/mild euphoria. You have no choice but to stop and break for a while. I try non-stim shit (opies, ket, ponics, beer). You know you can't do stims frequently.

Last edited:
Why do you call that spamming????
You take a pvp surley to make you a nice day and party.So do not tell me a spammer!

The treatment as a child 10 years with ritalin and amphetamines finally made me psychotic and severly depressed.
I think the brain can repaire some damage,but if to severe and now i am 32,there is no way without meds.

I do only take as much to have no depression(knives in my head i call it)
But dosage from 3 MMC is going up and up.I mußt find a way to combine or substitute 3 mmc to do brake because of tolerance.

4 Moderators wrote me private suggestions.
What do you think.I have a good shop.

First:3 Phenmetrazine
Second: alpha PVP
and as I think I had no psychosis with 3 mmc the last 3 years its the serotonin part.

Only 100 or 50 mg of 3 mmc( I take now almost 1 gramm a day!) and a little alpha pvp or phenmetrazine?

I have absolutly no heart or bloodpressure problems and liver and kidneys are ok till now.

Thanks for your help!

Anja

Why do you call that spamming????
Because you posted the same thing in about thirty threads...
You take a pvp surley to make you a nice day and party.So do not tell me a spammer!
I don't take apvp at all. And I do take medications for depression, not just for recreational purposes- I'm not descriminating against people that need to be medicated. I don't see what any of that has to do with whether or not your a spammer... That being said stimulants only make depression worse in the long run not better.

Hm why wrote someone here in this thread it works on the serotonin receptor?
Is he talking bullshit?

Posting the same thing in four or more threads is considered spamming....

if you can't figure out the nature of apvp from e.g. its erowid page and the many pages of experiences people have posted, maybe you need to read more.