• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVP anyone heard of it?

In my opinion the best method of vaporizing is an oil burner pipe or oil burner bong/bubbler ( They can be purchased cheap online.. you can also purchase them in some gas stations and local headshops) Im not a fan of lightbulbs or foil, I find this method of vaporizing very wasteful..

I'm lookin' for a home-made alternative that's been easy made from one minute to another, like putting the Perv on aluminium foil, heating that shit up and inhaling it's vapor! Isn't that possible or is it too dangerous, because then i'll stick to the plugging ROA!

I'm lookin' for a home-made alternative that's been easy made from one minute to another, like putting the Perv on aluminium foil, heating that shit up and inhaling it's vapor! Isn't that possible or is it too dangerous, because then i'll stick to the plugging ROA!

I always went with the lightbulb tek, never lose any vapor this was and can get this biggest fattest hits. Also won't have to clean it as much as a dicky during a binge sesh

This mentioned Vendor is most likely a scammer, selling pure Oxycodone powder and having no entry at ScamLogs.com.

Also the other products like Mephedrone and Ketamine speak for itself. This was just cheap advertising.

( Zerwas,Your probably right) I guess a good question some of us might like to know is what replacement stimulants RC taste like/the closets to A-pvp when vaped ? "That Was Not On The October 1st 2015 China Ban"

I've never tried this chem but I now know TWO people who have had psychotic breaks on it, one of them requiring hospitalization. I'm gonna pass on this chem and advise everyone else to be safe out there.

Am I the only one that has never heard of this before? Will someone please tell me what apvp and mdpv are and what the difference between the two is? Is it legal?

Well you can read all these infos on Erowid and Wikipedia, as well as in these threads on Bluelight. Why not doing the research by yourself instead having it spoonfed? ;)

As far as i know they aren't legal anymore in most countries.

As it's (along with the Peev and the awesome a-PHP unfortunately!) banned in it's originating Country (China) i got me sum more of this bad-ass Chem, not the friggin' phantastic transparent white-ish small crystalline Stuff or the also great big blue Crystals but the also decent, but not as great microcrystalline white Powder and i do conclude it's besides the other two "zhe best functional Upper" there is - taking rank two after a-PHP which i like even more because of it's strong rush at the beginning (almost immediately after administering the Plugging-Solution)! Just the small white a-PVP Crystals where better as they're not so strongly rushy but overall more euphoric - much more as any Peev (and i had loads of it; different good Batches) i ever got!

Does anyone knows how the transparent to white small crystalline a-PHP is, as i only ever had the brown (great!) Powder but read, the white-ish one should be the best!?

No one?

Btw, got me a VapBong today! Do you think it's good/useful to vape Pyrovalerone-Analogs, i.e. the good ole PV and it's close, and the only worthwhile alterna- and relatives, a-PHP and -PVP?

Apvp...toxic mess of garbage that will leave your brain in a garble of twisted mess. You will be having panic attacks, close to seizures, yet for some reason the apvp saturated brain will say do another rip. After that you have gone too far....by far the worst stim I have done in my books. Tiny rush in exchange for fucking insomnia, heavy anxiety panick attacks and in three days your face will look like a skeleton. FUCK U APVP. flush this shit if u ever see it, sadly mine was sold to me disguised as methamphetamine and I almost died from it....needless to say I have quit.

Just got a sample of this stuff from a vendor. Horrific, rapes your body so quickly you barely have time to catch a breath. First and last time I will do anything like this again. Not as bad as MDPV but up there. Haven't taken much at all either.

Yupp. Pretty much every pyrovalerone feels that way. The thing is, that only MDPV has effects to offer instead of just side effects, opposed to the other derivates.

Yupp. Pretty much every pyrovalerone feels that way. The thing is, that only MDPV has effects to offer instead of just side effects, opposed to the other derivates.

I found that most of the derivates had a higher side effect to good effects ration than MDPV but I still enjoyed a few of them. A-php was probably one of the best of the derivatives I tried, it was no MDPV but it was good in its own way.

A-pvp wasn't too bad though it was the quickest path, for me, to psychosis land out of all the derivatives I tried. Though If I hit the foil just right it actually provided a decent rush... Just had to pay for it with an anxiety and paranoid ridden ride.

A-pvp is fucking insane.. Seriously. If overdone, which I did back when I used to mess with it, because its so fucking addicting when smoked or slammed! But it does provide a bit of a nice stim high, the only problem is the fucking extremely vivid halluconations after staying up for days, smoking or banging it, and not eating or sleeping at all.. which it does do to people, myself included.. It turned me crazy.. I started really seeing people, and hearing noises that weren't really there.. it was crazy, even if I didn't stay up for days doing it and just did a little I would get a sick rush, from either bangin or smoking on foil and usually within 20 mins I would be totally tweaking out and so paranoid..

That shit made me think people were in my walls, my attic watching me through my ceiling.. crazy shit like that, I really wigged out when I used to do it, for a short while back like 3 years ago or so.. It has disappeared from my area, and I don't miss it at all now! I don't miss staying up for days on end, tweaking the fuck out thinking people were watching me constantly, and out to get me.. it got me super addicted real fast smoking in on foil with a tube of some sort.. scary high at first, then felt nice, then I usually began to get extremely paranoid, and it wasn't fun when it got to that point, yet I would binge on it for days on end and take breaks, for the short time I used to mess with it.. Much prefer just taking my Adderall which I am scripted, or just doing a little bit of yayo occasionally on some weekends.

Now I am beginning to see what the fuss is all about. Thank God the guy only sent me like half a gramme, I can't seem to stop vaping bit of this stuff every couple of hours. Nearly out of it though. However, it has a filthiness to it that I don't like and it is unlikely I am going to sleep tonight. Also, not really a stimulating guy, but nice to finally understand this one. Not going to order again, territory is too risky for someone with an addictive personality. But effects seem to have improved since I started, is that normal?

Edit - right, finally ran out of that! Definitely not dangerous psychosis territory for me but a kind of cold slightly unclear stimulating space. Ain't my cup of tea,

Last edited:
I have a love-hate"relationship" with this. Back in the days i used/abused mdpv, and it was my drug of choice. About a year ago i heard of a-pvp and tried it, before that i had been sober almost 3,5years.
I really liked a-pvp and because i am iv-user, the rush is/was unbelievable and very intense, almost scary if took too much (over 30mg) and almost psychedelic. I do not recommend that dosage to anyone, if you do not know what are you doing!

I tried to vaporize this and didn't like it at all, it made me so paranoid and shaky.
So the point is, a-pvp is pretty easy to put away and start the comedown, IF you had enough and by that i mean it is not enjoyable anymore (heart beats too fast, shaking, mild anxiety...) and you can't get that awesome rush anymore. For me it is max 10 hours and ~150-250mg binge. After that it only starts to feel boring and it doesn't give the positive effect like when i have started. Almost only the negative effects. Time limit is a good choice to make with this and for me it is always either the amount or time. Of course your mind starts to beg for more if you still have something in your stash, but i find this is easier to put down if i say to myself that i would only waste it if i took more and the comedown would be harder. So i put it down, take few quetiapines, drink some milk/protein shake and go to rest on the sofa or bed. And not take more until a week or so. I am a control freak..

But i truly understand people who become addicted to this, a-pvp is really nasty and moreish and very compulsive especially when slammed.

The hard part for me with this is the comedown, it lasts almost 5 days fading slowly, until i am back to my self and i'm antisocial, very tired. Magnesiumtaurate, vitamin D and C, omega-3 capsules, ashwagandha and a lots of fresh vegetables and fluids helps to recovery. I took about 200mg about a week ago and today i am normally functioning. Sorry for the language mistakes, im from Europe so english is not my spoken language.

Nope, never heard of it? Someone i know is overseas at the moment & they ordered a gram before they left just to try it out. Once they get back from overseas there gonna see what it's like. I'm gonna try some too, will report back later.

Kinda strange to me to read that some people don't find it rushy. I'm really wondering if they had A-PVP at all? Or are there such differences in batches?

Honestly, IMHO A-PVP has the most extreme rush when vaped of any substance I ever had. The rush is just out of this world. But I have to say I never had MDPV.
It is actually the only stim I had, where you really are content with the high, as long as it lasts (which is unfortunately quite short). E.g. when I vaped meth, I was never satisfied with the high and wanted to do more and more, but just couldn't get where I wanted (but instead remained awake for the next days...). But A-PVP immediately takes you there (BTW I vape about 20mg).

But it isn't something to binge on, as tolerance sets in quickly and with every redosing you realize that you get less and less of the dopamine rush, but more and more of the Norepinephrine (which isn't pleasant).
Also the comedown is absolutely horrible if you go that far.
Also the built up tolerance only slowly fades, so that you will have to wait at least a week before the rush can be experienced again.

Insufflated it is the most inert substance I ever experienced. Absolutely no burn or bad odor. The rush sets in also quite quickly by this ROA (minutes, but surely not in seconds like vaped).

IMHO it is a very problematic substance. Due to the extreme rush, you wanna redose. But if you redose,you will feel totally shitty the next few days...
If you don't redose, then it's not that a big problem, but this route needs quite some will power and also gives you only a very short (but extreme) acting stim.

BTW, compared to A-PHP (IMHO):

A-PHP is waaaaaayyyyy less strong than A-PVP. IMHO you cannot even compare them. IMHO the A-PHP rush is nothing really very special. There are other stims with about the same rush potential. But A-PVP is IMHO just in a completely different league.

IMHO the ceiling that can be reached on A-PVP is just very very high.

Edit:

In the meantime had some MDPV. IMHO MDPV is waaaayy less rushy than A-PVP. And the ceiling is way higher on A-PVP too. But MDPV feels more natural (more meth like) than A-PVP , on which you feel very tweaked.

Due to the slower onset of MDPV, higher potency weight wise, and lower ceiling it is IMHO easier to overdose on MDPV, than A-PVP. Then you just get a very uncomfortable uneasy body feeling.

Last edited: