• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVP anyone heard of it?

first time user with this stuff. How much would me & wifey need? Both experienced with meth

Always mix a-pvp with sugar! 50/50 mix, you wont regret it! That is pure a-pvp+sugar crush it together. Not sure whats going on there but it works better - seems to be something with the sugar! (I have plenty a-pvp so not trying to cut it).

Love the stuff, just consider this: the purer you use it... you cant go back... I just finnished a trial of 10g a-pvp crystals... Oh balls! Can't wait for more, more im gonna die my heart explodes... til double the intake of crystals crazy sex and for some reason no problems at all... Unless they throw good cocaine in your head where you live go for a-pvp without blinking.

Dosage, milage varies. But I would say make a 50/50 blend so its easier to eyeball + some potency going on in that mix. 10mg lines are fine in my opinion, but its much easier. If your unsure - make the line you think you will have - split it in three do one wait 5 minutes and take next, this way you quickly see what is your correct dosage. The stuff is against your bodymass anyways.

I always snort, oral is not working for me did try no effect at all for me snorting is great!

You can also smoke it, that is really great! I personally recoomend tripple a good dose in the sigarette as you need more. The high is completely different - when smoked you get a clean fresh rush - awake for hours with renewed energy! While snorting sends you longer into the bush for each line... Make a cigarette, swosh! (snorting dont work after that)

first time user with this stuff. How much would me & wifey need? Both experienced with meth

If its the pure stuff from the store, think high quality cocaine. Think of it this way. 1g is 1000mg, a line should be 10mg, you could probably do 2-3 lines but increments of 10mg until you are happy is the way to go. That means 1g gives you 100 lines. If you must eyeball - start with a miniline for each - 5 minute pause - then recalibrate the line.

Some general info about me for introduction (imo this would be a good idea for everyone to do):
27yo male, 184cm tall, 95kg weight.
I do have quite a lot of body fat but also a lot of muscles. I weight lift, benchpress etc. 2 times a week and have kickboxing 2 times a week, in the summer I cycle and swim a lot and generally I dare to say I am in very good condition. No body diseases, just occassional mental rage or depression due to excessive use of stims at some weeks. Resting heart rate 52-55, healthy BP etc.

Received .5g sample of this half a year ago. I said to myself I shouldn't try it as all drugs similar to MDPV are fucking actual demons in powder form. But since I ran out of any other stims yesterday, of course I tried it because I rarely have a day without some strong stim.

I had *very* low expectations because I hate MDPV due to it's unprecedented paranoia and crash. But this crap was worse for me than I would dare imagine. Before I go into details, keep in mind I am biased because my body and mind seems to handle pyrrolidines even worse than most others. I can do 1g of strong meth in night, or 2g of old mephedrone.. or even 2g of 4-FA and experience just minor anxiety/paranoia and slight body discomfort (it's mainly due to my high tolerance, not saying I'm superhuman who started from nowhere to grams in a night).

Well. So I sniffed 5mg at first for allergy test. 20minutes after 15mg. Surprisingly I immediately felt some effects, better concentration and very very discreet hints of euphoria. No sideeffects really at this point. 30minutes later snorted 20mg. This produced a strange yet pleasurable euphoria, different from amphetamines or cathinones but a good feeling nonetheless. The problem was it only lasted 5 or 10minutes, no exaggerating. After that I *immediately* became paranoid as FUCK, hearing people talking about me even though I was home alone lol. I had to move around my room all the fucking time, sitting nor laying were not options, was agitated in a very unpleasant way. After 40-50 minutes I started to feel quite normal so naturally I did the only thing possible when taking this kind of drug: I took more even though I knew I wouldn't like it. Snorted another 20mg, the same characteristics as previous line. And then another 20mg which was fortunately the last one because this last dose made my heart pound very hard, not really fast though - hr was about 100 but definitely hard and I found it a bit hard to breath. Basically felt like a generic light/mild stim overdose, had to take 1mg xanax to calm me down.
I didn't have full blown anxiety attack at any point of the experiment, but most the time I had an uncertain undescribable feeling that something bad will happen soon. Pessimistic mood really. I also wanted to talk to somebody but at the same time I loathed presence of other person so I stayed at home trying to chat, facebook etc. with people I know and like but I didn't enjoy doing anything else than walking around the room like madman.

I am definitely not saying that nobody can ejoys this stuff. I either have a bit unusual biochemistry that copes fine with most stims except pyrrolidines OR I could just receive ultra shitty batches. That's always an option that must be taken into consideration no matter how "reputable" our RC vendors are. Even the most trustworthy and fair vendor can occassionally send really crap batch, for whatever reason. But I would incline to say I wouldn't like even the purest MDPV or A-PVP. If you LOVE MDPV, you will probably like A-PVP as well because it's simply tonned down version of it IMO.

Bottomline for me is, if I was REALLY desperate, taking MDPV would make at least little sense because it has really powerful euphoria for a couple minutes. As long as you keep redosing it can be strongly empowering drug (when you crash from 20 redoses at once though with no downer on hand, it's one of the shittiest feelings in the world for sure). But this A-PVP? To me it seems to have 30% of the positive MDPV effects while retaining 80% of the bad ones.

Great post, my thoughts. I believe the paranoia could be your out of drugs and this was a joker - I love a-pvp but you only confirm yet again I wish I had some MDPV. There are different batches, and they TOTALLY are different. I have had 5 different at the moment, usually no less than 25g of each batch should give me the experienced opinion.

Regarding the heartrate, it's a common problem. There are two sollutions though, were one seems rather odd... The first, pop a imovane or valium to iron out that inside worry and your flying high. The other - fuck as crazy or dance go mad get that energy out. It seems that sitting down on the computer for long durations when sniffing builds up a tension inside that comes out as "I believe I could die now"... which doesnt add up given I can double the dose and do a 3 hour sex session where I also in the end believe I could die - but not from the a-pvp then it's because hello... you cant run for 3 hours without a break :D

I have personally have had no comedowns or negative effects on a-pvp though.

In part the difference in batches I would say is this. The stuff, for me atleast, is supposed to be a cocaine alternative and it should make me go a little bananas in my brain or sex freak or whatever one calls it. A good batch of a-pvp is easily identified with anyone sayig out pussy loud and for the next hours this is the topic. The other batches, that is the other batch actually, you only get awake - with no crazy touch in there. More like amphetamine in my opinion. Great if you need to be awake, but hell that is usually the problem in the end... to sleep!

got an email today saying that this and mdpv are not going to be stocked no more by vendors anyone heard anything else about this
I too recently received mail stating that neither 4-MEC, MDPV or A-PVP is going to be produced anymore in China so they’re all going to disappear from legit RC vendors. Ironically I live in country where MDPV and A-PVP are completely legal. Wish I could trade the laws with somebody who has legal all APBs for PV/A-PV.

Great post, my thoughts. I believe the paranoia could be your out of drugs and this was a joker - I love a-pvp but you only confirm yet again I wish I had some MDPV. There are different batches, and they TOTALLY are different. I have had 5 different at the moment, usually no less than 25g of each batch should give me the experienced opinion.

Regarding the heartrate, it's a common problem. There are two sollutions though, were one seems rather odd... The first, pop a imovane or valium to iron out that inside worry and your flying high. The other - fuck as crazy or dance go mad get that energy out. It seems that sitting down on the computer for long durations when sniffing builds up a tension inside that comes out as "I believe I could die now"... which doesnt add up given I can double the dose and do a 3 hour sex session where I also in the end believe I could die - but not from the a-pvp then it's because hello... you cant run for 3 hours without a break :D

I have personally have had no comedowns or negative effects on a-pvp though.

In part the difference in batches I would say is this. The stuff, for me atleast, is supposed to be a cocaine alternative and it should make me go a little bananas in my brain or sex freak or whatever one calls it. A good batch of a-pvp is easily identified with anyone sayig out pussy loud and for the next hours this is the topic. The other batches, that is the other batch actually, you only get awake - with no crazy touch in there. More like amphetamine in my opinion. Great if you need to be awake, but hell that is usually the problem in the end... to sleep!
Wait a second.. no, wait a whole fucking minute.. you consumed no less than 25g of A-PVP from every batch?

As for heartrate, thanks for suggestions, I generally don’t have problem with it, I try to take such doses that don’t really increase it into dangerous levels. It’s pure psychological thing. I can bomb meth and if I enjoy the high I can have hr 140 for hours and not care, whereas hr 100 on a-pvp scared me. If I feel like complete shit, I can’t do anything but ride it out, with or without help of benzos..
I don’t have diazepam, I use etizolam for emergency which does the job perfectly too.

Sex and dancing are surely good distractions but again, they only work for me if I enjoy the high. Can’t imagine being able to dance nor fuck while hearing voices and sounds that don’t exist. Plus I prefer to try new RCs alone and go meet people on drugs I know.
As I only did a couple redoses in my experiments with A-PVP the audio hallucinations were nowhere near half convincing, I was fully aware that what I heard isn’t real, yet they were convincing enough to make them impossible to ignore. I’m sure that venturing into 200++mg territory would cause believable paranoia, judging by the EADD MDPV thread there are people who actually enjoy this state of mind, not for me though.

I only had 2 different batches of PV and 1 batch of A-PVP so there is chance I was just unlucky and received crap. Could be theoretically different chemical altogether, although appearance and smell corresponded with other users, that’s no proof. However I got loads of other chems from the same vendors, always very high quality so I find it more likely I wouldn’t enjoy any batch of this stuff.

I could try your „ShoutPussyOutLoud Test“ amongst fellow researchers to identify batch lol but I’m afraid it won’t make diffrence. I don’t plan to try different vendor so unless I’m given another random free sample again I won’t ingest it again. These drugs just feel kind of aggressive to me, again to compare I find meth orally mellow and calm high, while A-PVP/MDPV are anything BUT mellow to me. I always snorted those so it’s not entirely fair comparison but meth feels safer to me even if snorted.

MDPV and a-PVP will always be synthed in China. In China there is a law that you can synth an illegal compound as long as it isnt for domestic use. The world needs PV.

I cant wait for tomorrow.

MDPV and a-PVP will always be synthed in China. In China there is a law that you can synth an illegal compound as long as it isnt for domestic use. The world needs PV.

I cant wait for tomorrow.
China already stopped manufacturing mephedrone and several other RCs that became illegal there.

Such law sounds sounds unlikely even on chinese standards, manufacturers of illegal compounds would be walking very thin line considering that once you're accused of manufacture for domestic market in China you'll spend the rest of your life in prison. If you aren't executed.

There still labs pumping out 4-MMC, bk-MDMA and 4-MEC. But I what you mean.

Theyre strictly about the cash. Plus there are people there that are crazy enough to defy the Chinese government.
Just like there are people here crazy enough to defy the US Government, NSA and all.

Back to the a-PVP. Chunk life Bulb life Tube life.

Always mix a-pvp with sugar! 50/50 mix, you wont regret it! That is pure a-pvp+sugar crush it together. Not sure whats going on there but it works better - seems to be something with the sugar! (I have plenty a-pvp so not trying to cut it).

I have not tried this because - even though I loathe snorting - a-pvp is the easiest thing I've ever sniffed with the least taste.

so why the hate for a-pvp? it provides a nice, easy stim & an oker come down. what have I missed?

I tried ti like 2 years ago when I my older website got shut down. It wanst anything special. Then again everyone is different

I take back my take back. A lil sniff will keep you stimmed a good 6 hours or more. Sweaty and slightly tense, but also a little chatty and energised. No burn, minor drip. Seems like pretty good shit all in all if a little pep is all you want. Of course, when you stop, you will feel fucking tired from sleep debt. Do not do after 6pm unless you plan to party.

Yes, I ordered a gram a bit ago. waiting to be sent to my house, I'll post whenever i get it.

you consumed no less than 25g of A-PVP from every batch?

Needless to say I have been very familiar with benzos and now etizolam

I can have hr 140 for hours and not care, whereas hr 100 on a-pvp scared me.

I agree, this is to me very mind troublesome. I usually go steady on 115-120 but I am starting to believe or maby my body is that two years of this is breaking me down sooner than later as I am cracking up more commonly than rarely so to speak.

I don’t plan to try different vendor so unless I’m given another random free sample

No need, as one vendor will give you different batches as they get different batches each time aswell... There lies the problem. Logically this implies in my mind that someone orders 10kg, they produce it... When stock is running out, reorder, and remake - however impurities gives OBVIOUSLY different results. Assumed same product, definately not. I will do some research with my vendor on what is going on, check out this link from today:

See this one:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/653200-A-PVP-different-batches-and-effects?p=12224030#post12224030

I got a free sample once...and assuming it was real, I will say it blew dick. The euphoria was nothing like shooting cocaine and it was the only drug I ever got a tight chest with. Ill shoot coke for sometimes 3 days straight and I never got that shit. It was scary.

It now falls under the ban that the us passed like march 31 on 10 different cathinones. 4-mec is in there too. I have had good and bad 4-mec and when I had what I considered good stuff, it was like big ass chunk crystals, I thought it was way better than a pvp.

This stuff vapes wierd like bubbles up then goes clearish still lasts fair while