• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVP anyone heard of it?

Never ran into any rash causing batches. Have flushed plenty of it though myself. Probably over a key of it over time :( Think it took me some time to control the substance insstead of letting it control me. I got the stuff wrapped around my finger now :)
I too have flushed RCs for various reasons, but not without regret at the waste. This problem needs a solution, and I would like to be the first to offer it: I will furnish a mailer to all the people struggling with desire for their RC or prescription of choice, to be taped next to the toilet. The next time you find yourself there about to flush your valuables, just put them in the prepaid mailer and quickly toss it in a mailbox. There - problem gone! =D Just think of my offer as a public service, as it reduces the fear of regretting a sense of waste in getting rid of a problem.

On a more serious note, can anyone confirm the availability of a-PVP base? The salt melts 65 degrees lower than MDPV (167 vs. 232 C) because of the lack of the methylenedioxy ring, which should allow it to vaporize more easily and be more stable when it does. Supporting evidence is that a-PVP doesn't darken as it melts like MDPV does. I wouldn't expect the effects of the base to be much different from those of the salt because even MDPV had about the same effects as the base or the salt when vaporized, despite the high melting point of the salt.

I don't think much of snorting this, only made me edgy, but I do like smoking it in a meth pipe, or chasing of foil. I find that redosing is pretty much useless unless you space your hits out by at least an hour. It produces a strong euphoria with a good hit, but the high that follows is kinda crap, and if you take another hit after it only adds to the high instead of producing another "rush." A couple of my friends have taken to smoking this stuff constantly and it makes them quite psychotic after a couple of days. I tried IVing it a couple of times but found the rush to be less pleasant than simply smoking it, so I'm saving holes in my arm for more worthwhile substances.

I've mostly stuck to vaping this material. In doing so, I've noticed that the best effects only come after repeated vaping, usually over the course of an evening. In short, the rush and the accompanying euphoria seem to be cumulative over time, getting better as time goes on. Keep in mind, vaping to frequently will render the effects null. I suggest no more frequently than 15 - 30 minutes, depending on tolerance. Anyway, I've recently found that snorting a healthy dose to begin with allows me to skip this "build-up" period and get straight to the goodness.

This material tastes like filthy sex when vaped. That is a good thing.

In response to rashes caused by pvp:

This occurred to both myself and my wife, with snorting and less so with vaping. My chest broke out in awful in-grown hair type of zits. My wife broke out all over. This was only the very first session. Subsequent sessions (same vendor) did not produce this side effect. Apparently some of the metabolites of this material are secreted through the skin.

Terrible drugs those designer ones are! I recently heard of some guy eating another guys face off, because it can make you have psychotic breaks. NOT WORTH IT

Terrible drugs those designer ones are! I recently heard of some guy eating another guys face off, because it can make you have psychotic breaks. NOT WORTH IT

Yeah, and I heard that aliens live in volcanoes and are soon planning to emerge and dominate the planet earth.

The "face-eating" story only speculates on the use of "bath salts". Nothing has been confirmed, and several sources claim that the drug was actually LSD. Others claim PCP. But most claim LSD and PCP and Meth-like "bath salts" that are made from common household chemicals. They are pulling every bit of drug fear-mongering from the last 30 years and combining it in a media sensation to justify blanket bans on families of drugs.

Anyone else notice the surge of cannibal attacks correlated to bath salt use? Not one has been confirmed. Don't believe everything (anything) you hear or read on the news.

No matter what, the most dangerous thing most people do every day is drive. "OMG these people are strapping themselves into multi-ton metal machines fueled by explosive chemicals and racing off down the road at high rates of speed!!! OH NOES!! Some people even strap their children in these cancer-spewing time bombs!!!" I know, it sounds ridiculous. Just not as ridiculous as "BATH SALTS WILL CAUSE TEH ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!!"

Keep it in perspective.

They found out the homeless man had a bunch of cocaine residue in his nose and one thing led to another

This shit is a force to be reckon with. 8 days straight of constant use but only 2 nites out of those 8 days were stayed up. Dose for me is no higher than 10mg. This stuff is potent as hell for me. 15mg was enough to make all sounds sound like a very deep pitch. Shifting and other movements on anything looked at was noted. A dark, dirty, deep sick feeling is noted at higher doses. Best aphrodisiac to date. Very similar to coke that last about twice as long. Extremely hard to not redose as coming down sometimes feels like coming down from coke. very depressed and empty. Tolerance ime is minimal. 5-10mg every 2-3 hrs for 8 days is what inzo has accomplished besides the 7-10hrs nites of sleep. Very stressing on heart. Makes me push dose a lil higher to achieve euphoria even knowing blood pressure could be a issue. Psychosis at this stage is common. Voices in head know everything about me somehow. tracers are seen. A psychedelic style to it at this stage. After a line things become to show up as a psychedelic color to them. Did line other nite and started wacking off and felt sharp pain in heart area so had to sat down and take serequal. Have had the same gram for 8 days now and i cant really see me making it through the next 8 days with the other half. Dont know if im sensetive to it or what but 5-10 mg is potent enough to cause hallucinations and such. Becareful to anyone in my position. Have a friend take it from you and never give back. See i dont have that. Im all alone and in a dark period with 1/2g of a-pvp left. Feels so good the first line i cant stop. please everyone else, self control must be in full force if a-pvp has this effect in you. Maybe i'll flush or lose the rest or maybe i'll survive. Only insufflation has been tried.

In my opinion a-PVP is much more smoother than MDPV - you can compare it as you compare Amphetamine with Methamphetamine.

aPVP: 2-3 x higher dosage than MDPV. One nose (~13mg) approximately acts for 2 hours. Is also smokable, where it has a better rush. It's a mild stimulant and often just once very nice, all the times after that it seems to act as a reliable awaker. :D

Well I suspect that it is fairly safe I have went through about 45g of the stuff over the last three months or so. Tolerance builds fast and I kept using it long after it had lost any fun. All in all I don't seem much worse for the ware.

I only tried this when high on mdpv (i guess) . Binging on mdpv in "normal" amounts at that time, but had a apvp sample. I have been clean from simulants for 3 weeks when i return from holiday (buprion doesn't count) but have both a-PVP and MDPV waiting for me in the mail. Should start with alpha then? I guess if i start the peevee, i will just take the alpha while still on it and never see the effect.

Last edited:
In my opinion a-PVP is much more smoother than MDPV - you can compare it as you compare Amphetamine with Methamphetamine.

aPVP: 2-3 x higher dosage than MDPV. One nose (~13mg) approximately acts for 2 hours. Is also smokable, where it has a better rush. It's a mild stimulant and often just once very nice, all the times after that it seems to act as a reliable awaker. :D

So the effects last for 2 hours.

How long after those two hours are you still "wired", as in unable to sleep?

I tried snorting 65mg over a night, starting with 5mg, 10mg, 20mg then 30mg all with about 30-45 mins between each dose and I was extremely disappointed with the results, didn't really feel euphoric at all just slightly stimulated similar to 600mg-1g of caffeine.

So the effects last for 2 hours.

How long after those two hours are you still "wired", as in unable to sleep?

IME, a long fucking time. For me, 24-32 hours of wired, edgy, caffeine-like SHITTY feeling. It sure is damn euphoric for the first two hours though :/

I am quite sensitive to sleep distruption, but after a single small session, maybe 20mg I find sleep comes around 4-5 hours after the last dose, about 3 hours after the effects fade.

This is definitely one with a low sweet-spot. taking too much quickly causes problems, but if you don't chase a true high it seems to be quite pleasant. Even the comedown is "manageable".

I've written in more detail on my blog, trying to have somewhere people can quickly determine the dose, duration and a rundown of effects.

So,

That would be my second day on a-pvp (obtained from a reputable Polish vendor).

Doing 5-7 mg-s insufflated every 3-4 hours, basically to clean the brain fog and boost motivation at work - and it works just fine.

Although, I have that terribly annoying jaw clenching (similar to these I had on 6APB).

I take calcium and Magnesium supplements, which seem to help only on short run. What makes me hesitate from taking too much Magnesium is that its metabolized in kidneys - I I certainly don't want to put much pressure there.

Any other ideas of how to deal with that? (I didn't exceed daily 25 mg. wight 210 pounds).

I had a love-hate relationship with MDPV a couple years back and I'm pretty interested in this. Aside from those weird rashes someone got, and the obvious potential for psychosis, is this shit any good or what? Comparable? Better even? I'm not getting any dexedrine nowadays, and don't have hook ups for any other good stimulants. So I'd love to hear some good news about this stuff but no one is really talking about it.

I had a love-hate relationship with MDPV a couple years back and I'm pretty interested in this. Aside from those weird rashes someone got, and the obvious potential for psychosis, is this shit any good or what? Comparable? Better even? I'm not getting any dexedrine nowadays, and don't have hook ups for any other good stimulants. So I'd love to hear some good news about this stuff but no one is really talking about it.
Dude. I had the rash. It was nasty. Apvp isnt a stimulant you do to get things done in my book. If youre looking for sexual activity then yes this is what you want. Its really not that if at all extremely euphoric