• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVP anyone heard of it?

Do not take anywhere near 100mg with this substance... I'm going to merge this with the other a-PVP thread. There is basic dosage info in there.

Hey guys. I have searched google, bluelight, and drugs-forum (ugh lol) and cannot find a definitive answer on this question. This might be better suited for basic drug discussion so if so please move it mods.

I have a mild stimulant tolerance (mainly caffeine and 20mg Ritalin daily for ADD) and have recently aquired a gram of a-PVP. I was wondering what the consensus was on how many mg I should take when I try this drug? I have read everywhere from 10mg to 100mg. I would prever oral ROA but might insufflate it.

I tried MDPV twice and when I did all I did was do a key bump and that worked well since the dose is so low for that one.... now that I have a milligram scale I would like to get some exact numbers so I can accurately document what this chemicals effects on my body are.

Thanks!
I would start just like as if you didn't have a stim tolerance. I have quite a high stim tolerance do to taking adderal all my like and was once an everyday mdpv user for about 8 months. Personally, the first time I did it I went at it just as I would do PV. I eye balled my hits for quite some time with PV. Probably around 10-20mg. That was probably not a good idea. I would start with 5mg and if you don't notice any thing within 10 minutes then take another 5mg wait for about 30 minutes and try 10mgs if the first two don't have any results. Work your way up but slowly. The stuff can sneak up on you every now and then. Be safe.

I would start just like as if you didn't have a stim tolerance. I have quite a high stim tolerance do to taking adderal all my like and was once an everyday mdpv user for about 8 months. Personally, the first time I did it I went at it just as I would do PV. I eye balled my hits for quite some time with PV. Probably around 10-20mg. That was probably not a good idea. I would start with 5mg and if you don't notice any thing within 10 minutes then take another 5mg wait for about 30 minutes and try 10mgs if the first two don't have any results. Work your way up but slowly. The stuff can sneak up on you every now and then. Be safe.

How do you think the comedown compares to MDPV?

Also have you tried oral dosing? is the comedown not 'as bad'?

How do you think the comedown compares to MDPV?

Also have you tried oral dosing? is the comedown not 'as bad'?

The come down does suck. The withdrawls after using it quite a while is comparable to any stim withdrawl but a little worse. Weeks of only sleeping and eating.

Oral use doesn't seem so compulsive. It is also easier to put it down.

Anybody use this orally? If so what is your average dose? I usually insufflate but would to try oral top lessen negative side effects, comedown, and moreishness. My usual dose is about 5mg insufflated.

^^^ I would try about the same dose, maybe 2-3 mgs more. I've tried oral dosing in teh past and it seemed to work fine. I have a bit of a compulsion with insufflation though. Its like an IV user and their needles. I have my cherished straws and such haha.

So how good is this for a long sesh? Is the psychosis worse than PV?

This. Start very low. IVing 150mg of this could kill you.
I have no real proof but taking more than 30mgs of this in one go could be very bad over 100mgs and you wont be alive long. I have done small amounts of this ssaadddllyy All Week. Its Very addicting. The sexiual aspecT of this is up to par if not as good as crystal meth. Its very straining uthough as I can tell. Shame on me for binging out but i sleep every night. Shits just Really powwerfsul. NO nausea has been had so prior posts baffled me. Its better than Most would think.

So how good is this for a long sesh? Is the psychosis worse than PV?

IMO very much so. But before the pv ban I was getting some of the incredible "TAN" PV formulated to minimize the side-effects that even the purest mdpv caused.

I've dealt with audio halucinations as soon 24 hours during a session. The audio's are the worst with the drug in my experience. I've dealt with psychosis due to stim use. With most I know how to have fun with it and kind of make a game out of it because I know it's not real. But if you don't control your use of this chemical, the voices will get so real it's unbelievable. I have some stories man.

Last edited:
I had a gram of this stuff. I found it to be unpleasant, snorted, eaten and vaped. Especially smoked, it wouldn't run for nuthin', and was very harsh with a bad stimulation. From what I can gather the stuff I had must have been a bad batch, because a lot of people seem to enjoy it. The stuff I had sucked though. Just made me wish I had some MDPV. Which I finally found a away to get again (hooray).
Happiness,
The Professor

Well, there's a big market out there for a-pvp. It's got to be quite popular. A product most vendors seem to carry. Which mean mass production of the chemical and every labs formula can differ. Some labs producting it in batches and just throw it up on the market without much quality checks first. Quality seems to vary in a good range. The a-pvp market seems like MDPV was last summer. I say that because there was some really good, good, average, poor, and shitty rates of quality that varied then. Some where better as just a plain stimulant, some where good euphoricly, where some producers or suppliers even were putting large, nopticiable corn starch as a filler. Some had bad anxieity come down, some depressing, bad attitudes, couldn't sleep, slept too much etc. Just demands on the labs quality when it comes to mass produced research chemicals. Much like 4-MEC. That stuff they pass off for 4-MEC these days are ridiculously low quality and highly toxic, but if you find a good supplier, you can get some good rice. So yes the batches can vary...that was the point that I was rambling on about.

I had to flush this shit last night. I dunno why but muy whole body just broke out in a nalsty rash. It sucked hard.

Never ran into any rash causing batches. Have flushed plenty of it though myself. Probably over a key of it over time :( Think it took me some time to control the substance insstead of letting it control me. I got the stuff wrapped around my finger now :)

Never ran into any rash causing batches. Have flushed plenty of it though myself. Probably over a key of it over time :( Think it took me some time to control the substance insstead of letting it control me. I got the stuff wrapped around my finger now :)
You seem real familiar wiuth this substance so maybe you can tell me any weird reactions that would tell someone there allergic as prior poasts mentioned extreme nausea. Was that an allergic reaction you think or no?

I used this for week without sleep and got horrible psychosis. I was in hospital few days and now i'm almost recovered. Never again this. It's so addictive that you want more and more..

Greetings. New member, registered to add my personal experience to this topic.

I have been vaping alpha for the last few weeks, in true weekend-warrior style. I use a flat spoon pyrex pipe, the type generally used as a modified hot-knife for smoking hash oil. I accomplish this in two ways:

1.) Heat the spoon and dump alpha onto it for an instant "hot shot".
2.) Moisten the accompanying rod (glass ball on end), dip it into alpha, and roll it around on the hot spoon for a more measured vape.

You cannot allow flame to come in direct contact with the alpha. It promptly destroys it, leaves behind a nasty residue and the resulting hit (tastes like shit) has next to no activity. You MUST allow it to melt and then come to a slow boil, while gently inhaling. This results in a very powerful means of administration with minimal loss of product. The taste this way is pleasant to me, reminiscent of auto anti-freeze in that it has a "sweet" or "aromatic" flavor with an almost gasoline-line after taste. I know that sounds bad, but to me it isn't.

I've never messed with MDPV - too much bad publicity. With a-PVP though, I can sleep within 4 hours of my final hit. I can also eat just fine, often devouring burgers between hits. The hard part is stopping while there is material left, but that's not news to anyone here. I have pushed things to the extreme (for me) and stayed awake nearly 36 hours on alpha. I saw the shadow peeps, said hi. Heard the voices and reminded them that I live in 'Merica and expected them to speak English. They did not deem to do so, so I ignored them. Seriously though, no real paranoia, absolutely no psychosis. Went to bed and woke up feeling a bit worn out, but nothing like a hangover. Never have noticed any major comedown.

I find it to be intensely pro-sexual, particularly with repeated administration. Oral admin was nothing worth mentioning. Never plugged, no lines. I was about to toss my first gram but decided to try the vape first. I, personally, am glad I did.

YMMV

I've recently noticed that there seem to be two forms of aPVP being sold, the freebase form and the hydrochloride salt. Since most phenethylamines are a viscous, oily, smelly liquid at room temperature, it's not often you see them sold in that form, but this is apparently not true of aPVP. Its freebase form can be a powder at room temperature, although after it melts it will stay a viscous liquid. Freebase aPVP will bubble when its heated, and due to its much lower boiling point, it doesn't really burn. The freebase form vaporizes much better than the HCl salt, although this means you're basically smoking aPVP "crack". That is, it's much more potent and addictive, and effects your body and mind differently, even though it's really just two different forms of the same drug.