• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I'd be playing more games if I didn't have 880Ms in my machine. These cards are throttling messes of molten lava...

the new update for League of legends is okay(good) imhe

yeah everyone uses steam. and that's all we need as pointed out. tbh they could improve it but w/e they deserve the no1 spot for now. they been in the game long time. no pun intended

everyone hates companies that make you download extra shit to run the game. It's dumb. The new CoD is dumb, New Ghost Recon was better ime

CS:Go will prob be my main fps though imhe

Last edited:
Just been playing CS lately.

God tier skill based FPS unlike most other FPS games that coddle players and make them feel like they are good no matter how shitty they are.

Last edited:
I havnt been into games much in recent years, but recently I got into one called Hotline Miami. It is a simple "indie" game I guess you could call it, but I love it because it is so, so stylized. You basically play a Scarface like character, its Miami in the 80s and you are a hitman. The graphics are like an early 90s game, but the game is so violent, if it was made with modern graphics I honestly think it would be over the top. The 2d graphics make it darkly humorous to knock a guy out by swinging a door open on him, then slitting his throat with a knife, and watching him wriggle around a bit before dying. The graphics would be cute if the game wasn't so violent. In a modern game, though, I think this would just be over the top. Something about the soundtrack and graphics are kind of mesmerizing too, and I always find myself kind of grooving while I am doing my best murdering. For some reason this game just hits the spot late at night when drunk or on a lot of benzos. The action and fighting in it is pretty close to what my fantasy game would be like as a kid in the 90s.

I havnt been into games much in recent years, but recently I got into one called Hotline Miami. It is a simple "indie" game I guess you could call it, but I love it because it is so, so stylized. You basically play a Scarface like character, its Miami in the 80s and you are a hitman. The graphics are like an early 90s game, but the game is so violent, if it was made with modern graphics I honestly think it would be over the top. The 2d graphics make it darkly humorous to knock a guy out by swinging a door open on him, then slitting his throat with a knife, and watching him wriggle around a bit before dying. The graphics would be cute if the game wasn't so violent. In a modern game, though, I think this would just be over the top. Something about the soundtrack and graphics are kind of mesmerizing too, and I always find myself kind of grooving while I am doing my best murdering. For some reason this game just hits the spot late at night when drunk or on a lot of benzos. The action and fighting in it is pretty close to what my fantasy game would be like as a kid in the 90s.

I keep seeing it pop up on steam, maybe i will check it out. Could be a good travel game for my laptop.

What's everyone's steam names? IF anyone wants to play CS:GO add me - PurpleDrank

I keep seeing it pop up on steam, maybe i will check it out. Could be a good travel game for my laptop.

What's everyone's steam names? IF anyone wants to play CS:GO add me - PurpleDrank

My name is ghostalphas
Hit me up!

Just bought GTA IV pack from steam shit doesn't work on windows 8 pretty disappointed can I get a refund from steam?

finished first play through of dragon age inquisition earlier. fuckin epic. probably start a new character and choose other paths on nightmare difficulty, just wanted to experience the story first and boy was it amazing. game of the year ? imo yes.

Been playing the new world of warcraft. Pretty cool, when you purchase the game it comes with a lvl90 boost(can be used on any character).

lvl max is 100?
it is pretty good but old, out-dated game, i could not play that

lvl max is 100?
it is pretty good but old, out-dated game, i could not play that

Yep, you guessed it!

The new expac. Is a entire new world, just like MoP. Except this world 'Dranor' is bigger, and baddies are alot stronger.
New dungons,raids,pvp matchs. Along with new mounts,pets,etcetc
Also you are able to build and maintain your own stronghold! Yep just like the Warcraft 3. Saying that you can upgrade your town hall and every building to level 3, its worth it if you ask me.

wolfenstein new order. pretty rad. love the alternate history setting, nazis won and you gotta take em' out. fun mission locations, face paced, dual wielding weapons. if it's on sale ($20 or under) highly recommend it.

Been alternating between BF4, & Rome II Total War.

Played some Neverwinter Nights 2 last night for the first time in years, anyone else remember how awesome that game was

When I was payed2play, I played CSS / 1.6. Few CPL events, cevo I / P, sponsors, all the good shit. Vengeful glad back then, first to down Illidan. Now, straight Gaylo, comp.gaming isn't what it used to be..

Well since not much seems to be happening in here...

Still rocking the GOG old school vibe.
Busted out some Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2 as well as the expansion packs.
Hopefully I can get my other computer up & running soon even though it's almost as outdated as this one.
Which is one of the main reasons I'm playing older games besides my love of nostalgia.
I could go on for days about old school games or series that I've truly enjoyed.
For now I will digress unless someone is interested & bothers to post in this thread stating such. :\
If I can get my slightly less outdated computer up & running which is questionable.
Due to constant busyness sadly enough, :(
I will be busting out some slightly less outdated games which I'm looking forward to.
Mostly thinking of playing some Warhammer: Dawn of War 1 & Civ 4.
Anyways hope this post brings some life to the thread as apparently there aren't to many PC gamers.
That or they don't post in this thread much; as it could be quite the lively discourse if others did. :\

Last edited:
Just picked up the Witcher 3 on steam graphics are amazing really liking this game so far.

Oh my god you're going to love it from start to finish if you're already enjoying it.

The story-telling.... man.... I drink a few beers and it's like I'm playing a book instead of a video game, and I love that shit. Be wary of over-leveling too early. Makes some missions/quests/contracts way too easy. The level recommendations are an excellent guide and, just so you know, it seems like if you do a quest after you've passed the recommended character level you aren't rewarded a single experience point at completion. Pretty shitty. You get all the other rewards, just no exp.